Closed Thread
Page 53 of 104 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers [ARCHIVED]

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss52
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    TTG's recruitment on SSD has been suspended recently. recruitment on MTeam is working now(crazy user+2k days seeding). OB idk. another avenue is through the official QQ group, where their staff hand out invite from time to time.
    Seems like MTeam's recruitment is not working.

Topic is locked for 7months and the title's like 请PM楼主 已恢復.
    GoogleTranslated it and thought it was working, meet the requirements, PMd, and the host is not reading message for few weeks.

Is the TTG recruitment on pter working? (not locked post or something)
    Heard pter stopped recruiting cause of server overload. It's sad.
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (25.10.21)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by moonlite View Post
    GoogleTranslated it and thought it was working, meet the requirements, PMd, and the host is not reading message for few weeks.
    Unfortunately recruiters can take anywhere from a few hours to several months to respond. They may have their hands full with other applicants, be busy with staff duties on their tracker, or simply not check the site(s) they recruit on too often.

Considering that, and the fact in some exceptional cases people have been banned for "attempting to create dupe accounts" when they contacted someone else in hopes of a faster reply, I recommend being patient and investigating your recruiter first, heh... maybe ask here or in /ptg/ who's the fastest or most active.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (13.09.21)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss52
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I recommend being patient and investigating your recruiter first, heh... maybe ask here or in /ptg/ who's the fastest or most active.

Yeah you're right. I was kinda desperate to join TTG.
    Been helped by this thread, got into tracker, waited for qualifications but the post is locked, couldn't know it's still working or not etc..
    Maybe one day I could get a chance. Thanks for your reply.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (25.10.21)

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    Quote Originally Posted by moonlite View Post
    Yeah you're right. I was kinda desperate to join TTG.
    Been helped by this thread, got into tracker, waited for qualifications but the post is locked, couldn't know it's still working or not etc..
    Maybe one day I could get a chance. Thanks for your reply.
    I sent my application at M-team about 2 months ago via PM and just have to wait 4-5 days to get invited. Maybe I'm just lucky I guess . But believe me, it still works, just be patient and try your luck some another day.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (25.10.21) , anon (22.10.20)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss52
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpThisLamar View Post
    I sent my application at M-team about 2 months ago via PM and just have to wait 4-5 days to get invited. Maybe I'm just lucky I guess . But believe me, it still works, just be patient and try your luck some another day.
    I feel relieved to hear that. Thanks
    Thanks

TeamHD on LeagueHD
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    TTG's recruitment on MTeam, PTer, Ourbits, SSD and TJUPT have all been suspended since Oct 25 (some are earlier, seems they've taken in enough new members from open invite event in early Oct?). It's unknown if applications submitted before will be approved.
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (25.10.21)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    What is the path to Pter? Their recruiter on AvistaZ hasn't responded for 2 months.
    Last edited by ephraim; 30.10.20 at 20:16.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by ephraim View Post
    What is the path to Pter? Their recruiter on AvistaZ haven't responded for 2 months.
    Recently, the server load is often too high, and PTer will optimize the system and upgrade server hardware later to resolve the issue. However, until the issue is resolved, we can't increase the number of members anymore, so we will stop sending invites everywhere for the time being. - Website Announcement
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (25.10.21) , sigduwksnsksis9283 (30.10.20)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    TTG's recruitment on MTeam, PTer, Ourbits, SSD and TJUPT have all been suspended since Oct 25 (some are earlier, seems they've taken in enough new members from open invite event in early Oct?). It's unknown if applications submitted before will be approved.
    All of those sites are really hard to join nowdays

Recently, the server load is often too high, and PTer will optimize the system and upgrade server hardware later to resolve the issue. However, until the issue is resolved, we can't increase the number of members anymore, so we will stop sending invites everywhere for the time being. - Website Announcement
    Thank you for sharing this.
    I saw a couple of threads with user invites and both topics stopped recruiting without a valid reason.

I recently join my first Chinese tracker through open signup , pt.btschool, probably not the best but it has a lot of content, well seeded too. I’ve been getting PTer rips from there, also some HDChina ones.
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

cloud99 (02.11.20)

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by L3tti View Post
    I recently join my first Chinese tracker through open signup , pt.btschool, probably not the best but it has a lot of content, well seeded too. I?ve been getting PTer rips from there, also some HDChina ones.
    Happy for u. also here's a rough rating breakdown hopefully for your reference, don't miss it when invites to a first-class site arrives in future:

1st: TTG MTeam HDSky HDChina CHD HD4fans HDRoute
    2nd: OurBits SSD/CMCT PTer KeepFrds LeagueHD (OpenCD DIC U2 TLFBits)
    3rd: DiscFan HDHome BeiTai YingK
    4th: CCFBits TCCF HDStreet HitPT MoeCat NicePT NPUBits HDFans BYRBT PT99 soulvoice PTSbao TJUPT HDArea BTSchool HDCity HDTime HDU PTHome nanyangPT SJTU CGBT JoyHD OurDisc ...etc
    Last edited by JohnareyouOK; 02.11.20 at 10:15.
    Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (13.09.21) , dcybergeek (13.01.21) , anon (03.11.20)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by L3tti View Post
    I recently join my first Chinese tracker through open signup , pt.btschool, probably not the best but it has a lot of content, well seeded too. I’ve been getting PTer rips from there, also some HDChina ones.
    1st: TTG MTeam HDSky HDChina CHD HD4fans HDRoute
    2nd: OurBits SSD/CMCT PTer KeepFrds LeagueHD (OpenCD DIC U2 TLFBits)
    I joined TorrentGui, HDChina and CMCT via open signups to see what the fuss was about... ah, if only I had known they'd be top-tier stuff a decade later
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    I joined TorrentGui, HDChina and CMCT via open signups to see what the fuss was about... ah, if only I had known they'd be top-tier stuff a decade later
    then just rejoin! luckily unlike investing in bitcoin, theres not much to lose by joining late!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Nah, my interest remains the same. I only checked them out because I saw their names mentioned constantly and thought I might have been missing on good sources. But as it turned out, they had nothing I couldn't already find elsewhere. WiKi was the favorite encoding group every tracker wanted to have; HDChina was their home at the time, but they bounced around a lot, and "exclusive" releases eventually trickle down anyway.

On a more general note, sometimes it takes time and a little luck for trackers to become successful. IPT and SCC experienced a massive surge of popularity on 2009, yet they had existed with regular open signups for three years prior to that.
    Thanks

23. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (25.10.21) , PimpThisLamar (05.11.20) , JohnareyouOK (05.11.20)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    IPT and SCC experienced a massive surge of popularity on 2009, yet they had existed with regular open signups for three years prior to that.
    oh my beloved SCC....
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 53 of 104 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast