+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating on The Revtt (RevolutionTT)!

just use another non-popular[not widely used] High Anonymous Proxy...

I am cheatos

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Extreme Mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss71
    It isnt that hard to cheat on RevTT personally I just used the Extreme Mod and just uploaded at like 500kbs on new torrents that had a lot of leechers and I have never been banned.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    Still their staff may ask you for a speedtest if they notice you with such speeds.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by shoulder View Post
    Still their staff may ask you for a speedtest if they notice you with such speeds.
    as i said many times in here i've not heard of a single speedtest reqüst in quite a long time. i doubt they're still doing it. these days it rather looks like that they'd ban you right away.
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss265
    I'm really surprise reading what has happened to RevTT and their upgraded script. Many accounts have been lost, and which is sort of contradictory to my experience. My account is still alive eventhough I've been leeching big time in January sucking out all the HD materials out of this site. I could have downloaded more than 200GB over the last 4 weeks. And to compensate for the ratio, cheating is the only way out. Here's the rules I stick with, that has seen my account still intact. In fact I have used this method below to cheat at all my PT sites over the last one year, and never has my accounts ban before except TheVault.bz but that's an entirely different story altogether.

#1- No flashing. Never a hobby for me since the beginning when flashing was the "in" thing. I like to take it slow and steady.

#2- When selecting torrent to fake upload, never go for packs, especially those RevTT proprietary pack which is pure suicide, if you have not downloaded the entire pack yourself.

#3- Go for those scene releases torrents which are already available in other 0day sites such as TL. This gives you a good excuse if any staff ask you why you haven't downloaded the file and yet you started uploading. Simply say you have another PT account from which you have gotten the file.

Note: if you get caught somehow and the staff ask you for the screen shot of your window explorer to prove you really have the files, do not panic. Just go to your other PT account and start the download of the exact same torrent. Once it started and utorrent has append !ut to the incomplete file, stop the torrent. Make sure you have "Pre-allocate all files" option checked in the utorrent's preference > general tab. Go ahead and remove this extension .!ut for all the files and then do a screen shot. Be careful to close all your cheating tool when doing the screen capture.

#3- When selecting torrent to cheat on, do a sort according to number of leechers. Look thru the most popular ones that have over 40 leechers. For me, I don't go for torrent that has less than 40 leechers.

#4- Look at the seeders vs leechers ratio. If there are more seeders than leechers, then I would limit the fake upload speed for that torrent file to be less than 50KB/secs to be safe. If for example you see there are over 400 seeders and only 50+ leechers, skip this torrent because it will became very obvious you are faking since there are so numerous seedboxes on RevTT and you can never (in reality) beat them to provide any decent upload speed of more than 10KB/sec to these 50+ leechers. Better be safe than sorry.

#5- Don't cheat on only 1 single torrent faking upload at speed more than 200KB/sec. But rather break it down into a few popular torrents that has more than 40 leechers each. Why 40? Its just a personal preference.

#6- When using RM to fake upload, it is mandatory to use memory reader and speed randomization. Set speed randomization to a range of more than 50KB/secs apart to be safe. Another important safe guard setting is to stop RM if number of leechers fall below 40.

#7- No upload beyond max upload limit of your broadband package. For example, if you have 2mbps and say your upload limit is 250KB/sec, then you could probably choose 5 torrent files with upload of 50KB/sec each. And if you have 10mbps broadband, with 1.2MB/secs upload speed then find about 10 torrents and set fake upload of about 100KB/sec for each. I know this is going to be memory intensive for your OS and you can do about 5 RM instances at a longer stretch of time.

#8- Should you leave your RM running overnight? I know Anon advised against this but I have leave my 7-10 RM instances overnight for a straight two weeks in a row at one point inorder to keep up with my crazy downloading rate. But I monitor it twice a day either adding more torrent instances or removing the ones I have already faked upload of over 20GBs. If you want to leave it overnight then please increase the speed randomization range so that every announce reports a very different speed incase some admins spot check your list or something.

#9- Never run a different client from the one which your RM is spoofing on.

#10- Maintain a healthy ratio but don't go beyond 1.4 or it may invite unnecessary attention. Again, this is just my personal preference on the conservative side.

I think that's about it. Feel free to add on other important safe guard measures as any of you see fit.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

Instab (28.01.10) , pimphead07 (28.01.10) , Collector (28.01.10) , ooblar (26.01.10) , ares (24.01.10)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss60
    ^^ your technique is very awesome and safe

I am new to RevTT (and don't have much at stake) but I have cheated with speeds
    of 768KiBps recently on a very active torrent (Mass Effect 2). So far the account is fine!

Speed of 50KiBps is too safe (and slow) for me!
    Last edited by sbiuser1; 24.01.10 at 13:16.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39521
    Quote Originally Posted by hearthrob View Post
    #8- Should you leave your RM running overnight? I know Anon advised against this but I have leave my 7-10 RM instances overnight for a straight two weeks in a row at one point inorder to keep up with my crazy downloading rate.
    Personally, I prefer to always be there to control things. The only thing I'd leave my client doing overnight is real seeding. Of course, this doesn't mean you will get banned if you leave the RM faking all night, but I see that as risky.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    vuze extreme mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    Kann man den ut extreme 10x bei RevTT nutzen?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss76
    well i also leave my RM running for straight 40-50 hrs
    i do check it every 3-4 hrs but its going safe till now
    Last edited by banneduser; 24.01.10 at 18:39.
    Thanks

anyone have information if RevTT will ban on country change?
    i did ISP changing with my old account and it passed, now the proxy i was using isn't working now, i need to find another proxy..

help is appreciated.

I am cheatos

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    last time i tried about 2 months ago country change was fine
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

cheatos (27.01.10)

P2P Client
    µTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss46
    Quote Originally Posted by cheatos View Post
    anyone have information if RevTT will ban on country change?
    i did ISP changing with my old account and it passed, now the proxy i was using isn't working now, i need to find another proxy..

help is appreciated.
    I can confirm the same. I gave away one account to my friend from Holland and everything went fine.
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

cheatos (28.01.10)

however, they do ban accounts registering through proxies.. i ahd 3 of my friends banned because of the same
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

cheatos (28.01.10)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss191
    Mratio works???
    I dont want loose my 4 account lol
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuzemaster
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss303
    Probably should use RM to be safe with RevTT. Or use Bittornado emu on Mratio.
    Last edited by GotIt; 28.01.10 at 12:02.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast