Thread: Wikileaks: British National Party Language and Concepts

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079

Wikileaks: British National Party Language and Concepts

Man, I despise racism.
    It's as bad as Nazism and every other kind of 'life of dregs" there is.

I found this info on the BNP on Wikileaks.

Wikileaks is a great source for news about organizations, agencies, etc...that have developed unethical standards for some reason or other over what-ever current operations exist in that organization.

Here's something that I came across on Wikileaks, nonetheless:

It's about the BNP in England and how it describes 'black-Britons and Asian Britons.

Here's an example from the BBC and what BNP Chairman Nick Griffin says of them:

.... "We don't subscribe to the politically correct fiction that just because they happen to be born in Britain, a Pakistani is a Briton. They're not. They remain of Pakistani stock."

Stubborn people with these outdated ideas of ethnicity and races that should be separated not just geographically but also of nationality even when residing in another country that, that ethnic group has made their new home in. How dumb, eh??

Here's something else that he says:

Nick Griffin, chair of the British National Party, has defended party literature which tells members that Asian Britons and black Britons "do not exist" and said that the attempt by a "liberal elite" to label such people as British amounts to a "bloodless genocide."

The link to the BBC quotes is here:

Here's what Wikileaks say's on their page:

The British National Party is a "Britain for the British (whites)" populist party. The document presented here is the BNP's Language & Concepts Discipline Manual as described, but not released, by this BBC press release

The link ( and quote above) to the Wikileaks link from where I originally got the BBC link is here:

It's pretty bad ( and sad) when you still have groups of people that fail to accept global ethnicity and culture and can't seem to find room to accept and live with this.

If you have friends IRL that are of different ethnic origin, I think that you'll see what I mean and how much of a difference it doesn't make that your friends IRL are from elsewhere.

There''s groups of these people who just hate or dislike or what-ever in all corners of the world.

I think that if they got shipped of to the moon or some orbiting asteroid maybe then they'll be finally happy with what they've got, yes??

Last edited by SealLion; 28.04.09 at 07:01.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread