╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> SB-Innovation <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Original Mod by:

>>>>>> Shu <<<<<<

Change Log:

+ More No Report Options

+ Perfect Spoof 0.7 by ghostfucker (utorrent spoof is at the moment buggie, use at own risk)

+ Updated core to Azureus 4.1.0.5_B05

Important:

You need to enter your SB-Innovation username and password in the Hack's login boxes to have access to the SB-I Hack settings. After successfully logging in, you'll be granted access to all of them. You only need to do this once.

Installation:
    1. Download and install Azureus (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download).
    2. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus) and overwrite ALL files.
    3. Go to the install directory. It is important to delete or make a backup of the old Azureus2.jar (Azureus2.jar.bak) and after that rename Azureus2_x.x.x.x_xxx.jar file to Azureus2.jar
    4. Run Azureus and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
    Before posting problems please make sure:
    1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads).
    2. You have removed the Azureus folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
    3. You have removed the Azureus folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
    C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Azureus for XP
    C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus for Vista
    4. Reinstalled Azureus using the package from Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download
    5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded RAR.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Azureus settings.

Enjoy!

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Password:

Code:
    LeahUGWVJ7MIjFMsEc22bsOBBJeVwxi7OILbw5zn2UIY0xlAdc
    Last edited by DigitalDJ; 08.03.09 at 21:31. Reason: Rev1
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss244
    Question to the coder(s) ... when referring to 'perfect spoof' do you mean that it spoofs UTorrent perfectly to the tracker AND the Peers, or only to the Tracker?
    Last edited by CindyVer; 09.03.09 at 14:52.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyVer View Post
    Question to the coder(s) ... when referring to 'perfect spoof' do you mean that it spoofs perfectly to the tracker AND the Peers, or only to the Tracker?
    it works to both the peers will see you with the spoofed client

cheaten - wieso kompliziert wenn's auch einfach geht.!

No Place to Hide
    Thanks

darkboi
    Quote Originally Posted by xmaster View Post
    can you post screen shots of your setting.
    That will help for lot of peps to understand correct setting.

Thanks.
    Seems like a no-brainer to me but here ya go =)
    I'm only doing this to the point where my share ratio is staying constant. So if you're looking to increase your ratio you might want to bump up the faking speed to a little higher than that of your download rate and/or set it to stop faking at a higher minimum share ratio.

Not using any other settings except the one that stops a torrent after a fake ratio of 1 has been reached.

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss37
    waffles was the very first private site I got into, and I cheated there from the first day using the hacked shumod and ddjs hack of the hacked shumod. I know what I was doing and how to cheat there, I didnt use any different settings then the ones I used to successfully cheat there for over a year and never get caught, and i was a power user+. However when I tried using this mod, all i did was tell it to fake utorrent 1.8.1 with no custom id or whatever, and as soon as I hit play on the torrent, and it announced to the tracker, it said "it appears you are cheating" and then I was instantly banned. Luckily I had another invite sitting in an alternate email, so I just changed my IP and I'm back in and already downloaded and fake uploaded all night and still have not been caught using the good 'ol perfectspoof.

Thanks alot to all the coders, I know that you guys put a whole lot of work into this release and I appreciate that, and I know that it has potential, but I just want people to be careful.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

czullo (09.03.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss725
    Quote Originally Posted by capri360 View Post
    waffles was the very first private site I got into, and I cheated there from the first day using the hacked shumod and ddjs hack of the hacked shumod. I know what I was doing and how to cheat there, I didnt use any different settings then the ones I used to successfully cheat there for over a year and never get caught, and i was a power user+. However when I tried using this mod, all i did was tell it to fake utorrent 1.8.1 with no custom id or whatever, and as soon as I hit play on the torrent, and it announced to the tracker, it said "it appears you are cheating" and then I was instantly banned. Luckily I had another invite sitting in an alternate email, so I just changed my IP and I'm back in and already downloaded and fake uploaded all night and still have not been caught using the good 'ol perfectspoof.

Thanks alot to all the coders, I know that you guys put a whole lot of work into this release and I appreciate that, and I know that it has potential, but I just want people to be careful.
    i can confirm it, no one can create perfect spoof of utorrent beucase it is closed source. And good trackers like waffles have good scripts to verify trying of spoofing
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi stuff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss359
    Quote Originally Posted by xmaster View Post
    can you post screen shots of your setting.
    I can't post my custom uTorrent id or it will get me banned (all admins would have to do it look for that string and ban it). But I can give you info

use uTorrent 1.6.1 and custom id, now using a packet sniffer or RM memory reader (make sure you run the correct version of the offical uTorrent or your string id will be wrong). In the box for your custom id add the string you get from the reader or RM. Make sure you ONLY added the part of the string that is NOT all ready in the grayed out part of the custom id filed in Vuze.

Example, lets say your string for uT v1.8.1 is (not a real id do not use)
    Code:
    -UT181-3%382-ghr63hds-%9_22
    in Vuze
    Grayed out box
    Code:
    UT181-3%3
    Input box
    Code:
    82-ghr63hds-%9_22
    Quote Originally Posted by Options View Post
    you can spoof utorrent with it but peers can still see you use vuze.
    The peers do not see you as vuze. Tracker & peers see you as uTorrent. It's the settings that are getting ppl banded and also if you read all the other post looks like only ppl using 1.8.1 version of uTorrent spoof and auto generated string_id are banned.

@Blackkatt

hmmm, not sure what else could be making it not keep your settings. Maybe someone else has an idea. As for the login system. . It needs to be there b/c we have a person that keeps stealing SBs work and not giving credit and trying to change one of two things so ppl thing its his work.

Personally I have no problem with them using a login system.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    what is the old perfect spoof? the azureus perfect spoof?

im sure that ghostfucker will recheck the spoof, never say never. and dont forget that this is the first release

No Place to Hide
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Shu mod , eMule SBI-leecher
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss200
    Just a question .i use a smartphone to came to your site will it disconnect me of Vuze hack on my pc when i login with my smartphone.
    Thanks

Blackkatt
    then it will be hacked period.

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    Quote Originally Posted by rom08 View Post
    Just a question .i use a smartphone to came to your site will it disconnect me of Vuze hack on my pc when i login with my smartphone.
    no you should not be disconnected

Quote Originally Posted by Blackkatt View Post
    then it will be hacked period.
    i dont know whats wrong with you we dont force you to use this mod, you dont have to pay for it its everything free. nearly 700 people downloaden this mod without login complainings looks like the problem is on your side. you could help us and give us more informations on your operating system and other things that could help to find the problem but maybe im asking to much.

again this is the first release with more time we can improve a few things. our coders are doing this in their free time its not a fulltime job^^

No Place to Hide
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

rom08 (09.03.09)

Blackkatt
    @Blackkatt

hmmm, not sure what else could be making it not keep your settings. Maybe someone else has an idea. As for the login system. . It needs to be there b/c we have a person that keeps stealing SBs work and not giving credit and trying to change one of two things so ppl thing its his work.

Personally I have no problem with them using a login system.
    I believe you mean Seba14, and yes he is a real fuckass! but how hard is it to register and account here and just download the mod. Surely he will do that or get it somewhere els. So the login feature will be useless soon enough. Either way thank you for the mod, keep up the good work cheers.

BTW Shu is still active, so let the fight begin :)
    -----------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    no you should not be disconnected

i dont know whats wrong with you we dont force you to use this mod, you dont have to pay for it its everything free. nearly 700 people downloaden this mod without login complainings looks like the problem is on your side. you could help us and give us more informations on your operating system and other things that could help to find the problem but maybe im asking to much.

again this is the first release with more time we can improve a few things. our coders are doing this in their free time its not a fulltime job^^
    Okay maybe I came out as an hard ass, that was not my intent. I was just frustrated. Don't know how I can help. My OS is newly installed and I haven't had the time to install that many apps. So from my point of view there's not a problem on my side. Even so...sure I will help if I can.

My problem is. If i check the SSL box under SB-Innovation Hack. Settings gets lost after restarting Vuze. Don't know why, but my best guess is that my other settings somehow create this "bug" "problem" I still think the login feature is useless as I mention in my other replies am not criticizing just pointing out that it will give you more trouble then gain
    Last edited by Blackkatt; 09.03.09 at 15:58. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss235
    Again I ask... has this been tested on IPT and RevTT? I don't wanna get risk being banned. Also, what tools can I use at IPT with what settings?
    Thanks

Blackkatt
    Quote Originally Posted by ares View Post
    Again I ask... has this been tested on IPT and RevTT? I don't wanna get risk being banned. Also, what tools can I use at IPT with what settings?
    If you read other post on the forum it should be obvious not to spoof utorrent at least. As for other clients I don't know. I would go with Bittornado.

P2P Client
    ftorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss55
    I think the mod works fine.. But don't use the utorrent spoof as there are some problems with it..
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39504
    @kbiki8: yes, you can of course use ghostfucker's perfect spoof along your settings.

The difference is that this mod has different client spoofs to both the tracker and peers, while the normal Hack doesn't.

The B05 update means you'll be using the latest core with all its additions and fixes.

@splicer: hitman said pretty much the same idea that was in my post, that's why I deleted it.

@ananias: make sure you're using the fixed build - another user had problems with the RSS plugin as well, but the new revision fixed it.

@A-Day: try doing a clean install, because the mod was coded to remember your username and password.

@Riddick & Zseeds: have a look at this post.

@maiden94: then you haven't renamed the files correctly.

@xmaster: the announcement thread already explained how the new No Report options work, and I think gf's perfect spoof should be easy to use (maybe excepting the custom ID, but I've explained that before).

@Dark Knight: they're both perfect. Use gf's spoof, which can also emulate different versions of Azureus.

@darkboi: the normal Hack already can't be detected at What.cd, so this one shouldn't, either.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast