Closed Thread
Page 26 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating experiences [ARCHIVED]

jolas
    my recent adventures:

sct all well, shumod all the way, nicely buffered account whit 2 week, more than 5gbs of upload.
    ftn the same, 6gbs on 3 weeks
    fsc, 10gb in 2 weeks
    the rabbit - only 2gb in 4 weeks, the place is dead.

P2P Client
    Azureus, Emule
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Any other experience with XBOX Sky??

I mean, if i use only the multiplier from 2 to 48 (my really up speed is 40 KB) without any other settings, will be ok un XBOX-SKY?

Usually i download a file at a time, i complete it at 100% and i seed until it reschs the 1:1 ratio.

Will be ok if i use only the multiplier with original settings without fake download and the other settings?? I've already searched in the forum and i've read the tutorial and the examples... but i need your help!!

bYe

PS: i'm on messenger, if you can help me: (removed!)

Thanks
    Last edited by anon; 22.11.08 at 17:25.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39519
    Quote Originally Posted by gabri85ct View Post
    Any other experience with XBOX Sky??

I mean, if i use only the multiplier from 2 to 48 (my really up speed is 40 KB) without any other settings, will be ok un XBOX-SKY?
    I'm not at Xbox Sky, but I'm sure a 1.9mB/s (40kB/s * 48) upload speed can't go unnoticed. If you're going to use the upload-multiplier, I recommend you set it to moderate amounts (like 1.5-2.5x), and make sure you stop the torrent when a 1-1.5 fake ratio is reached.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Hey guys, I'll start with my own experience with my internal trackers. RSR (romanian sharereactor), scenefz and iplay.ro do no accept any kind of fake or no rep client, when you get caught on scenefz you'll get ip banned and other 2 only disables your acc.. Filelist.ro, Czone, torrentbits.ro, xtremezone and elektronik work with utraitor, rm or utorrent leecher pack with no prob.

Now for the external ones..
    demonoid accepts all fakes, all speeds no prob. I made 3 tb in about 5 min with rm. rev.tt is a real hard one, I got banned there once for using rm with a speed of 1 mb on torrent that had hundreds of leechers. After that i tried on a new acc with 70k and no more and it worked i still have the acc, all no rep clients work on this. tl.org and tti.nu I tested it with utraitor with upload as download, no rep clients and no prob. bitme.. is another hard one, been banned for download with no rep and uploading with original utorrent. So I suggest you don't try that. bitmetv worked with rm and no rep clients also no prob but I only had it for 2 months before I traded it so I don't know.

I guess that's all, hope these help someone. Sorry for the long message.
    Thanks

i think bitmetv went up on the detection and rm is impossible now. So iplay doesnt work with rm huh, oh well i use shu now
    Thanks

P2P Client
    USENET
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Hi fellows, I have been using azureus for about 2 months and I haven't been caught. These are my speeds:
    tvtorrents (80-110 kb/s)
    demonoid (80-110 kb/s)
    torrentbytes (80-110 kb/s)
    TL (60-80 kb/s)
    revtt (60-80 kb/s)

waffles (20-30kb/s)
    But with this one I have a problem, I can't seed!
    I have download some files with good seeds/peers, but when I have downloaded the whole file I can't entry to the swarm!
    I have a file with seed: 0(147) and leechs 0(42) but I 'm not allowed to be in the swarm, so I had to modify the features of the Hack fake like this:

"stop increasing fake upload when you are connected to lees than: 0 peers"
    What do you think?? This is the only way I can seed. Of course I'm constantly checking the leechs, and when there are lees than 20 I close the seeding. can you give me a tip for this? Is there anyway to get in the swarm to could seed?

I would like to ask you one more thing: When you said that the best safe speed for waffles is 20 kb/s that means just for each file or is the speed for all the files?

I mean, If i have just 1 file downloaded from waffles I have to seed at 20kb/s right?, but if I'm seeding 2 files or more, have I seed each file to 20kb/s or 10kb/s in case I have two of them??? Have I to divide the total speed per each file I had???

Thanks in advance!!
    P.S. Sb innovation is the best website for this stuffs!!!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss244
    Quote Originally Posted by jolas View Post
    my recent adventures:

sct all well, shumod all the way, nicely buffered account whit 2 week, more than 5gbs of upload.
    ftn the same, 6gbs on 3 weeks
    fsc, 10gb in 2 weeks
    the rabbit - only 2gb in 4 weeks, the place is dead.
    Why do you brag about cheating at these trackers, while in another thread you are complaining people cheat at 'l33t' trackers like the one you mentioned.

Why cheat on trackers when they are completely freeleech, or have some kind of partial freeleech system
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39519
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisillo View Post
    waffles (20-30kb/s)
    But with this one I have a problem, I can't seed!
    I have download some files with good seeds/peers, but when I have downloaded the whole file I can't entry to the swarm!
    I have a file with seed: 0(147) and leechs 0(42) but I 'm not allowed to be in the swarm, so I had to modify the features of the Hack fake like this:

"stop increasing fake upload when you are connected to lees than: 0 peers"
    What do you think?? This is the only way I can seed. Of course I'm constantly checking the leechs, and when there are lees than 20 I close the seeding. can you give me a tip for this? Is there anyway to get in the swarm to could seed?
    Yes, it's very difficult to seed on Waffles.

It's good that you've set that value to 0, and even better than you check the total amount of peers and seeds yourself every now and then.

The "...OR having a peer/seed ratio lower than X%" value can make sure you don't fake when there aren't enough leechers regardless of you being connected to any of them or not. If you set it to 10% (default value), it'll fake if there's at least 1 peer for every 10 seeds. 20% means it'll fake if there's 1 peer for every 5 seeds, 50% = 1 peer for every 2 seeds, and so on. This way you don't have to check the leechers amount manually.

I would like to ask you one more thing: When you said that the best safe speed for waffles is 20 kb/s that means just for each file or is the speed for all the files?

I mean, If i have just 1 file downloaded from waffles I have to seed at 20kb/s right?, but if I'm seeding 2 files or more, have I seed each file to 20kb/s or 10kb/s in case I have two of them??? Have I to divide the total speed per each file I had???
    Yes, the it's the overall speed. At least, I've never tried to fake more than 20kB/s globally on Waffles - perhaps it's possible to do higher speeds, but I haven't taken the risk as I have no problem with leaving my PC running until my ratio is good enough using that speed.

@CindyVer: I think that he was complaining about people cheating on those trackers as soon as they receive an invite, when they know they're most likely being heavily watched upon.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    USENET
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    The "...OR having a peer/seed ratio lower than X%" value can make sure you don't fake when there aren't enough leechers regardless of you being connected to any of them or not. If you set it to 10% (default value), it'll fake if there's at least 1 peer for every 10 seeds. 20% means it'll fake if there's 1 peer for every 5 seeds, 50% = 1 peer for every 2 seeds, and so on. This way you don't have to check the leechers amount manually.
    Yeah, I left the default value. But I'm gonna change it to 20%. Thanks.

Yes, the it's the overall speed. At least, I've never tried to fake more than 20kB/s globally on Waffles - perhaps it's possible to do higher speeds, but I haven't taken the risk as I have no problem with leaving my PC running until my ratio is good enough using that speed.
    OMG, I was seeding 3 files at 20% and 1 file to 10%. I was seeding at 70% for two days. Of course as soon as I read this post I changed my values. I hope they don't caught me!

Thanks annon. I have learned a lot from your posts, you are awesome!
    Rep given!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39519
    OMG, I was seeding 3 files at 20% and 1 file to 10%. I was seeding at 70% for two days. Of course as soon as I read this post I changed my values. I hope they don't caught me!
    The values don't stack up
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss20
    nevah use ratio master on what.cd that my experince
    Thanks

P2P Client
    USENET
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    The values don't stack up
    Sorry, my bad!
    I mean 70kb/s: I was seeding 3 files at 20Kb/s and 1 file to 10Kb/s
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39519
    I mean 70kb/s: I was seeding 3 files at 20Kb/s and 1 file to 10Kb/s
    In that case, yes, you definitely took a risk.
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7979
    I'd like to ask if anybody is cheating on BCG with Utorrent Stealth mod? I use Shu mod, but sometimes the files I want don't have enough peers so I can't seed back and their system easely marks as "hit'n run".
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss244
    Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    I'd like to ask if anybody is cheating on BCG with Utorrent Stealth mod? I use Shu mod, but sometimes the files I want don't have enough peers so I can't seed back and their system easely marks as "hit'n run".
    They have the SP-system right, if all the conditions are met it doesn't matter how many leechers there are and you won't be hit 'n running.

Or do you mean you can't risk to fake upload because there is only 1 leecher?
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast