Its officially closed. We are no longer allowing users to signup unless they have a invite. We are asking our members to help us get the site active again. We need members to upload torrents and be active in our forums.

We are going to make some staff adjustments soon and will hire some more staff members. We are also looking to hire another coder and graphix designer to help with the work load of the site.

I am also looking for someone with Experience with tbdev sites or forums to help ADMIN this site. This person needs to be very dedicated and have references in hand. If you are interested in this admin position please PM ME (Reese) or catch me in IRC.

For now we will be awarding prizes to random uploaders untill our contest start which should be next week. So for a chance to win a prize just upload some torrents i have picked 4 #'s to fall into our current sequence of uploaded files.

Our current torrent is #607
http://syncthebits.com/details.php?id=607

as you can see and the person who uploads #654 will win a prize plus i have chosen 3 other hidden numbers. Prizes will be announce after being awarded.

You dont want to miss this!

GL
Source: SyncTheBits