Thread: OperaTor 3.2

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1391

OperaTor 3.2

OperaTor is a software bundle that can be easily installed on a portable memory (pendrive, usb stick, hard drive) to allow anonymous surfing while at an internet cafe, library etc.

It combines the power of the Opera Browser (9.02), The Onion Router (0.1.1.23) and Privoxy.
    With OperaTor no data will be stored at the computer you plugged your portable memory into.

Link
    OperaTor 3.2

Download
    Freeware Files

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39507
    Just tried it sandboxed, and it worked very slow
    But it's a nice tool for those needing anonymity on the go Plus I guess it most likely works faster depending on where you are and who you're connected to in TOR.

With OperaTor no data will be stored at the computer you plugged your portable memory into.
    Yet its prefetch files are still generated and saved, some may want to take this in consideration.
    To delete these traces, to to Start -> Run... -> type prefetch and press ENTER.
    Sort files by modified date and delete the ones at the bottom with the names OPERA.EXE-***.pf, OPERATOR.EXE-***.pf, TOR.exe-***.pf and POLIPO.EXE-***.pf.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread