Thread: Mercenaries 2: Zero Rules Coop Video

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1391

Mercenaries 2: Zero Rules Coop Video

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames is an explosive open-world action game set in a massive, highly reactive, war-torn world. A power-hungry tyrant messes with Venezuela's oil supply, sparking an invasion that turns the country into a war zone.

But for you, international crisis is all upside: You are a mercenary, and you profit from chaos. Mercenaries 2 features a slew of potential clients, all willing to pay you to do their dirty work. Dirty deeds, done for exorbitant fees. These are world powers with deep pockets, deep grudges and enough arms and ammo to start World War III. This is your kind of environment.

In this video the developers discuss their lack of rules when it comes to their approach to cooperative destruction.
    Mercenaries 2: Zero Rules Coop Video - Xbox

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39546
    You are a mercenary, and you profit from chaos. ... These are world powers with deep pockets, deep grudges and enough arms and ammo to start World War III. ...

In this video the developers discuss ... their approach to cooperative destruction.
    Easy to learn, difficult to master, then
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    LOL the word " Mercenaries" reminds me with RE 2 when you finish the main story,you get a Bonus pack called RE " Mercenaries" !! Anyway,that game looks quite awesome zatty,nice gfx all the way even the tiny details,so hope we can see that on a PC versions soon
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread