Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: How to reregister on trackers/hold multiple accounts

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    anon - How do i install this user.js config file for firefox? I cant understand the tutorial posted on github.

https://github.com/pyllyukko/user.js
    Last edited by Codec; 04.11.16 at 14:06.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss100
    When u re-register dont forget to clear all cookies on all devices if you're using google chrome. I got banned after a year I re-registered on various trackers becoz I synced my android mobile with PC :(
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    On which trackers were you banned? - fraudman
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss100
    Quote Originally Posted by Codec View Post
    On which trackers were you banned? - fraudman
    BTN,GGn,BCG,What.cd,GFT all becoz of one simple mistake
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze, QBT, Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss187
    What I did was to deinstall Chrome and install it again and I created a new google account with new email.
    so far so good (4 months), but after reading the last few posts here, I will change to a fresh Opera portable edition.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39516
    Quote Originally Posted by Codec View Post
    anon - How do i install this user.js config file for firefox? I cant understand the tutorial posted on github.

https://github.com/pyllyukko/user.js
    You just have to close the browser, copy the user.js file to your profile folder and restart, I don't see what's so complicated
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

Codec (06.11.16)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss76
    regarding opera portable, each page i open shows this window :

like multiple times for each site, for different things.

how do i stop that?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39516
    Opera 12.xx uses its own certificate store, which comes preloaded with very few root authorities. For my profile, I manually imported most of Windows' built-in certificates (a few refused to work), which fixes this problem on 95% of sites. You can copy the following files from it to your profile to achieve the same result:
    • opcacrt6.dat
    • opcert6.dat
    • opicacrt6.dat
    • oprand.dat
    • opssl6.dat
    • optrb.dat
    • optrust.dat
    • opuntrust.dat

As for the remaining 5%, you can add an exception by going to the second tab on that message.
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

latres (29.01.17) , Codec (29.01.17)

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    --Hash of canvas fingerprint
    Install the CanvasBlocker addon.
    Should i change any of the settings after installing canvas blocker extension?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39516
    The default will ask you once per page attempting to read a canvas element. You can change the blocking mode to "block readout API" to turn off the prompts, but since canvas fingerprinting is a relatively new technique, it may be more educational to leave the defaults as-is and thus know when it's being used against you.

Be sure to test the addon afterwards.
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

Codec (08.02.17)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss76
    Happy to see this thread one of the most active. Wanna publicly thank anon as he literally took me by the hand and guided me all the way in many fronts and still does. Thanks anon!

After the rise of streaming sites, file-sharing and torrents honestly arent as strong as they once were. Most trackers, especially the ''cabal'' have lost they touch and status quo. Not to mention the bad management in many cases, developing-wise to simple communication with your own userbase. Basically just download your shit and dont give a damn about the community. If you want community either find it here or elsewhere, mostly publicly and easy.

---------------------------

On topic now. To summarize the whole thread, if you ever need to dupe somewhere its all there.Just read carefully and fully understand whats written in the first thread and all the other's poster's experiences.

But, i think we have missed something critical. Or something with not the appropriate significance. Some tracker staff talk much. Way too much. And it actually makes sense since if you are elite, you wanna hang out with the elites.
    So if you dupe, they may monitor your activity and ban you upon singing up again. And many regularly ask: ''but how the heck did they know??''. Well, since this was posted on 4chan, it actually deserves a thread on its own:

this is an idea of how trackers ''may'' work and share info. It changes all the time, sure and not so sure about its origins, but at least gives us quite the view, dont ya think? So basically, you might have to leave all this behind if you ever are to start fresh.

If you cheat for fun and hobby doesnt really matter. But should you decide you would like a fresh account for personal use on the ''good'' trackers, just be careful on what you keep when you do it.
    Last edited by latres; 13.02.17 at 22:15.
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

THC (09.04.17) , Codec (14.02.17) , anon (14.02.17) , FubareD (13.02.17)

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    Any traders/sellers/cheaters caught on thepiratesociety by the staff will have their data posted in a section of the forum which is only visible to the tracker staff members.
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

THC (09.04.17) , latres (15.02.17) , FubareD (14.02.17)

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39516
    Quote Originally Posted by latres View Post
    Happy to see this thread one of the most active. Wanna publicly thank anon as he literally took me by the hand and guided me all the way in many fronts and still does. Thanks anon!
    You're welcome, and thanks to you too for the invaluable assistance given recently.

Well, since this was posted on 4chan, it actually deserves a thread on its own:
    After seeing that image and other bits of information I've read on the subject, something's clear: the old days when global bans only affected a select few sites, and only if you really screwed up, are definitely gone. (The only "global" ban I've received, back on 2009, affected three of my twenty-something accounts, two of which I didn't care about.)

Also, we have a thread for this sort of discussion: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=19568
    Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

latres (15.02.17)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss76
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    After seeing that image and other bits of information I've read on the subject, something's clear: the old days when global bans only affected a select few sites, and only if you really screwed up, are definitely gone. (The only "global" ban I've received, back on 2009, affected three of my twenty-something accounts, two of which I didn't care about.)

Also, we have a thread for this sort of discussion: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=19568
    AA yeah i am aware, just preferred the most active thread anyway.

To add up to my previous post, trackers's talk could be considered as ''snitch'' from one tracker to the other, should you prefer the term. The idea is to be completely different. Dont even dare to check other people's profile, click ''thanks'' or frequent browsing the same pages. Even same log in times. Everything is logged.
    Many people make the frequent mistake: ''but i was disabled i trackers A, B and C but not in D,E and F. Why not keep them and re-enter A,B,C?''
    In my humble opinion its kind of risky and they will eventually get to you again. Today, tomorrow, next week, next 6 months. Doesnt really matter, its a matter of time eventually. Just take note.

And it might seem a little ironic saying it here, but will say it anyway: avoid at any cost trading/selling invites, especially accounts. It honestly aint worth it and the best ''crap'' (yes, you heard me) can mostly be found via recruitment on MaM/PTH. Just take the fucking interviews and promote. Its a ''game'' of time after all if you wanna reach the top of the pyramide.

Most trackers are crap and more or less e-penis for people with no actual IRL.And if you have a couple of generals like FL,IPT,Ncore+freshontv and a couple of other ''b'' rate trackers, you should be good. Honestly more than good. Always remember that.

And summarizing the op: plausible deniability is and always will be your friend

* a good info about trackers and how they work can be found here too: https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index...ivate_trackers
    Last edited by latres; 15.02.17 at 23:20.
    Thanks

21. Who Said Thanks:

Codec (17.02.17) , anon (17.02.17) , alpacino (17.02.17)

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    https://s7.postimg.org/lddy39gbf/1480221635304.jpg

Do you guys know anything about this tracker? I read on 4chan that it's a music tracker.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast