Page 137 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2058

Thread: Cheating on What.cd ?

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39523
    Quote Originally Posted by Betrayed View Post
    what.cd is probably the hardest site I've ever buffered on. Even using a 10gb/s ssd seedbox it was super hard to get anything above 1.5 ratio.

Many long term active members barely have over a 0.6 ratio
    It's because of all these cheaters I don't see why people cheat here, I was able to seed 10000 TB by uploading torrents 25 hours a day from my dial-up modem, and so should they.

Also, my computer was turned off.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    It's because of all these cheaters I don't see why people cheat here, I was able to seed 10000 TB by uploading torrents 25 hours a day from my dial-up modem, and so should they.

Also, my computer was turned off.
    How caustic!
    Why cheating in all crowded trackers are relatively safer than this crowded tracker?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39523
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggliable View Post
    Why cheating in all crowded trackers are relatively safer than this crowded tracker?
    Their scripts are good, but the problem is that there are many torrents for a single thing (CD, vinyl, iTunes, Japanese edition, rerelease, remaster, etc.; each one of those in different MP3 bitrates, FLAC and maybe other formats), so other than new staff picks, activity isn't focused anywhere. This makes life hard for cheaters and anyone else trying to keep a good ratio through legitimate means. Why do you think What.cd has been DDoSed as a side effect of massive traffic every time they've had a site-wide freeleech?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Niggliable (22.09.16)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    i've been disabled!
    Don't cheat there! There is no method for safely cheating there, and I'm worried about my other trackers (who can make a separate email address for every tracker?)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss24
    Niggliable. Give details. How were you cheating? Settings used, kind of torrents etc.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    ok,
    rmp utorrent 3.4.8.576 d; speed:170 ul:37 stop process after ratio 3 seeder: 800 leecher: 31 tcp listener on
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss24
    Thats alot of leechers for what. I'm almost certain they are all part download seeders. Which means you were reporting uploads and noone was even downloading. Would be very hard to verify if they are legit leechers though.
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

anon (23.09.16)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    that torrent was only 100 mb! What partial seeding means there?!
    [Can you see my client file in rmp forum for qbittorrent?!]
    Last edited by Niggliable; 23.09.16 at 11:45.
    Thanks

That's not considered as details.
    uTorrent was side by side with rmp or not? If yes so, was a torrent from the same tracker running ?
    Is the setting property bt_randomize on or off ?
    Did you memory read utorrent process or not ?
    Is the torrent a pack or not ?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    I have some questions:
    1.There are some rather small torrents in wcd with relatively high # of leechers (e.g. 800 seeders and 30 leechers).
    Why the number of leechers don't change for 2 days? I don't think they're partial seeders, and if they were real downloaders, soon they should disappear from leechers list & go to the seeders list whn they finish download ( size is around 100mb). This doesn't happen. Who are they?!
    2.How can i get more peers in my peerlist file? (i get them from rmp with "save peerlist" checked)
    3.Can I use tcp listener when i'm using utorrentat the same time(suppose i have downloaded "midnight marauders from a tribe called quest" really without cheating and I'm seeding it without cheating, but I wanna cheat "minutes to midnight from linkin park" with rmp with memory reader enabled for the utorrent vesion i already seeding without cheating). They shouldn't use the same port? I don't need to check "tvp listener" when i'm actually seeding sth cuz i already appear as connectable?
    4.is this method good?
    I spoof utorrent in VEM, I downnload a torrent from wcd without cheating (it has no leechers), i configure its settings so when a leecher detected, vem fake upload 2-5 kbps.
    How can I configure? What settings should i change?
    5.in my 3rd question, do you recommend upload multiplifier?
    6.do you recommend i use upload multiplier for my own uploads?
    7.what is the easiest way to gain a member title?!!(do you count posts like this? i've read in your rules that you don't count question posts, but i think my post has things more than just mere questions, if you say my settings are good, then my post will be an informative post, not a question one!)
    8.Should i have separate email for every account that i have? how?! when i request invites, they want me to send screenshots. isn't it suspicious that i have distinct user name for each of my accounts? what should i say when they asked me why you selected different user names for each trackers?! ( sb really asked me this, and i said i don't wanna sacrifice my other accounts if one of 'em become disabled. he says we use IPs and didn't invited me!)
    9. About separate emails: what free email provider do you recommend? gmail, msn, outlook, yahoo, etc need phone verification so i can't make 20 accounts there!
    10.What invites are offered in wcd pu forum and what are their requirements? i really wanna know them beforehand! why didn't you make such a useful thread? i wanna make that, how can i ? i've already heard that btn closed it's recruitment thread in wcd pu forum, is it true?
    11.i have downloaded sth from a tracker (i don't wanna name that because of security reasons!) it has finished in rmp but when i see my snatchlist it appears like this:
    XXXXXXXX size: 5gb dled:4.10gb uled:7.3gb finished:yes(!!)
    this is super-suspicious! how can i correct that?
    12. i went into an invite irc channel and requested an invite, but i failed! i posted my profile urls and screenshots, and appeared there with my now-disabled account name. is it dangerous? i'm worried if they saved my data and after a few months that i will be legible for an invite and even appear there with a different nickname, the recognize me with my profile screenshots and find out that i'm a cheater & ... bang!
    13.Do you think that i should abandon my accounts with the same username as my disabled account? Even if they haven't been disabled?
    14.What is the easiest & best way to find out if leechers are partial seeders or not?
    15.Can i configure rmp to appear like a real seeder ( i wanna increase my seeding time when i haven't downloaded anything, and i know that setting rmp with 0 ul speed for long time can lead to a ban! )
    16.What are the clients exclusive for member class? just tell me their name and features and encourage me to contribute more to your website! ( what settings & features does vem member title version have more than public version?!)

---------- Post Merged at 11:30 ---------- Previous Post was at 11:27 ----------

1. no ( i think i accidentally downloaded one! but i'm not sure!)
    2. default setting
    3.yes
    4. no, it was just a 100mb mp3 album
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    I told you not to cheat over there but you still cheated. If you are on any other elite trackers there is a high chance of losing them also. Read this thread before creating another account >> How to reregister on trackers/hold multiple accounts. Wait a few months before creating a new account. What.cd logs a lot of information so there is no guarantee that you will be safe.
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (23.09.16) , Niggliable (23.09.16)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    why nobody answering me?

---------- Post Merged at 20:32 ---------- Previous Post was at 20:26 ----------

Nowadays, when staff picks are neutral leech, it seems that cheating is impossible.
    I've read the whole thread but every method used to be worked, now it doesn't work!
    My goal is PTP, not WCD! I can't get any invites anywhere!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss24
    Niggiable. The reason these 100mb torrents have partial seeders is because they only grabbed the songs from the album. Think of every torrent on what as a pack. Each one has 25 songs for album or at least 3 for singles. There is no requirement for seed times or grabbing entire torrents so if someone knows what songs they want from an album why would they grab the entire thing?

Now as Ive buffered there using a seedbox I can tell you there are only a few torrents that get a decent swarm. What.cd only has a requirement of 1.05 to get to PU.

The only safe way I would suggest is to get 100% Log Flacs as soon as they are uploaded. Get it loaded in rm+ and using deluge client fake settings put in dl speeds that will get you finished before 30 minutes(first announce) and upload speeds that will get you a ratio reported of between 0.9 and 1.2.

As far as uploading 5 torrents look through your own collection to see if there is anything you can rip and upload. each cd can become 5+ torrents once you upload flac, 320, vbr0 vb1, vb2 etc. If thats not an option use your genral trackers to find new flac scene releases and upload them, what has no autoupload scripts for scene content and tbh scene file naming is trash for music so there isn't a race to get them uploaded.

Just my opinion

On a side note why not try getting that ptp invite elsewhere? There are many tracker invite forums quick google search will help, there is even one here though I don't think I'd personally feel comfortable getting an invite from a cheating site(no offense to anyone here). You may not be able to get an invite directly to ptp but maybe to another site which could lead to an invite to ptp or a tracker with invites to ptp.

I can tell you though ptp really isn't worth the effort. Unless your really into pre 1950's content they really have nothing you wont find on a general tracker like ipt. Yes they have a better layout and give a bit more information about each release but still doesn't make it worth the effort.

THIS thread may help you in your quest haha
    Last edited by Betrayed; 24.09.16 at 04:47.
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

Niggliable (24.09.16)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    The only safe way I would suggest is to get 100% Log Flacs as soon as they are uploaded.
    How can I do this? IRC maybe? RSS? Any ways? Any tutorials?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss24
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggliable View Post
    How can I do this? IRC maybe? RSS? Any ways? Any tutorials?
    Its possible to get an irc client to download for you. But there is now way yet to autoload to rm+.

Perhaps an irc client that is setup to notify you when it has found one so you can run to your computer and start the process haha.

See this thread for discussions about this http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=32924
    It also contains some links to irc clients/plugins that may work. I haven't gone to the effort yet to setup any of them so can't be of assistance.
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

Niggliable (24.09.16)

Closed Thread
Page 137 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138 LastLast