Page 136 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138 LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2058

Thread: Cheating on What.cd ?

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39505
    Quote Originally Posted by zxspectrum View Post
    It's upside down. Seed times should be rewarded not ratio. The fear of getting a low ratio is causing this seedbox race craziness.
    CoExist, iPWN, FaceTheMusic/elitethe.net

Those were ratio-free music trackers. They all failed because retention is essential on a music tracker, and you can't have it if the rules make it acceptable to stop torrents simply after seeding them for X hours.

I completely agree with the part of your post I didn't quote, but damned if you do, and damned if you don't. And What.cd did attempt to make things somewhat easier within possibility, by adding the required ratio system and freeleech tokens (you didn't get any upload credit when I first joined either).

Depending on who you ask, this could mean cheaters are digital Robin Hoods that leech from and thus give upload credit to people
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss100
    Looking for a experienced cheater toi ncrease my ratio in what.cd. What I want is that you cheat ur what.cd account with an upload of 4 TB. And u need to create a request exculsively for me with a bounty of 4 TB and I will fill with my account Anyone pls help me??
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    Quote Originally Posted by fraudman View Post
    Looking for a experienced cheater toi ncrease my ratio in what.cd. What I want is that you cheat ur what.cd account with an upload of 4 TB. And u need to create a request exculsively for me with a bounty of 4 TB and I will fill with my account Anyone pls help me??
    Are you serious? 4tb on a music tracker!! Nobody will fullfill such requests. I doubt that anyone here has cheated above 1 TB successfully without getting banned.
    Last edited by Codec; 19.08.16 at 12:46.
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

anon (19.08.16)

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss100
    Quote Originally Posted by Codec View Post
    Are you serious? 4tb on a music tracker!! Nobody will fullfill such requests. I doubt that anyone here has cheated above 1 TB successfully without getting banned.
    Then atleast 100 GB now one snatches my uploads like other sites sit my upload ratio stil sitting idle even after using a seedbox :(
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39505
    Quote Originally Posted by fraudman View Post
    What I want is that you cheat ur what.cd account with an upload of 4 TB. And u need to create a request exculsively for me with a bounty of 4 TB and I will fill with my account
    I'm sure people are rushing to get those 4 TB for you right now

You aren't doing things well if you have a seedbox and still struggle with ratio at What.cd. My advice would be to fix that.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    How can I get PU rank in What.cd? They say I have to upload at least 5 torrents but I don't have anything to share!
    *And do you know how can I get invitations from bibliotik? I saw a recruitment thread but they say you have to prove you have a seedbox? but I cheat!
    Last edited by Niggliable; 17.09.16 at 15:15.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39505
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggliable View Post
    How can I get PU rank in What.cd? They say I have to upload at least 5 torrents but I don't have anything to share!
    Those five torrents don't necessarily have to be music albums. They can be anything else What.cd allows but does not currently have (apps, books, comics).

Whatever you do, make sure to get very familiar with the rules that govern whatever content you want to upload before doing anything. Getting your torrents deleted and/or your privileges revoked would not be nice.

*And do you know how can I get invitations from bibliotik? I saw a recruitment thread but they say you have to prove you have a seedbox? but I cheat!
    Sucks being you
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

Niggliable (17.09.16)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    Another question, I wanna ghostleech there. This is what I do:
    I download .torrent files, load them on RatioMaster and check "Save Peerlist", then start, after the peerlist .txt file saved, i stop. after 2 weeks, I load them on qbittorrent with "Freegate" proxy, remove tracker, add peerlist and start downloading.
    I'm worried about the ratiomaster part. What settings should I set to be not suspicious? I use 0 upload and 0 download setting, but i FEEL downloading a few kilobytes would be better, but how much? 30 kbps?
    And another question, how can I do it for multiple torrents at the same time ( how can I load multiple .torrent files on ratiomaster?) ?
    THX ALOT!
    And another: For faking upload in any trackers (generally-speaking), which one is better:
    1.download till 97% reached, then set dl to zero and keep upload up (showing as a leecher)
    2. download till 100% reached, then continue uploading (send finish flag and show as a seeder)?
    Last edited by Niggliable; 18.09.16 at 10:26.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    Dont cheat on what.cd, it's very risky. Just upload some ebooks and become PU. You can find lots of books on libgen.io.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss24
    what.cd is probably the hardest site I've ever buffered on. Even using a 10gb/s ssd seedbox it was super hard to get anything above 1.5 ratio.

Many long term active members barely have over a 0.6 ratio

Unless you hide your cheating in the first couple days of a freeleech announcement building any kind of buffer will be pretty obvious.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    Can I appear as a seeder when the number of seeders are very high (250) and the number of leeches are lower (7-15) ? I think they can find out that the amount uploaded is not the same as the amount downloaded, so some users are certainly cheating, but they can't find me in the swarm. (Not only about What.cd, I'm speaking generally about all trackers) Is that true?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    You will get caught sooner or later so it's better you don't cheat if you dont know exactly what you are doing. Try to build ratio during freeleech events.

I think they can find out that the amount uploaded is not the same as the amount downloaded
    I asked same question and this was anons reply

In principle, it is. But it takes a lot of work to write such a anti-cheating script and not have it report false positives all the time. There are many factors and client quirks that must be considered, in addition to legitimate reasons for traffic in either direction to be reported as less or more than the actual amount, if reported at all (e.g. power failure).
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    You didn't answer my question, which one is safer, being as a leecher or seeder?
    Is cheating on freeleech events safer than regular ones?
    Last edited by Niggliable; 18.09.16 at 15:12.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss24
    Freeleech events will be safer only because there will be so much more activity on the tracker.
    Leecher or seeder makes no difference. If your uploading more then the high speed seedbox seeders that is already waiting then you are obviously cheating. And after the first couple of minutes even those high speed seedboxes barely upload anything....
    Last edited by Betrayed; 18.09.16 at 15:31.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    "Another question, I wanna ghostleech there. This is what I do:
    I download .torrent files, load them on RatioMaster and check "Save Peerlist", then start, after the peerlist .txt file saved, i stop. after 2 weeks, I load them on qbittorrent with "Freegate" proxy, remove tracker, add peerlist and start downloading.
    I'm worried about the ratiomaster part. What settings should I set to be not suspicious? I use 0 upload and 0 download setting, but i FEEL downloading a few kilobytes would be better, but how much? 30 kbps?
    And another question, how can I do it for multiple torrents at the same time ( how can I load multiple .torrent files on ratiomaster?) ?"
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 136 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138 LastLast