Thread: Cheating on What.cd ?

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss18

Lightbulb

hey guys...i know that's been asked before but i'm using mRatio 0.45 and uTorrent 3.1.3 and i want to use it on What.CD..will it work or will i get banned eventually??? what arae the recommended settings?
    Last edited by Volpi; 18.08.13 at 22:20.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39527
    Quote Originally Posted by Volpi View Post
    i'm using mRatio 0.45
    Oooh, a time traveler! You should go back to 2008, when all kinds of stuff worked on What.cd.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss18
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Oooh, a time traveler! You should go back to 2008, when all kinds of stuff worked on What.cd.
    heheheehhehe ....that means i can't use it? i don't spend much time here unfortunately to keep up wiz latest updates.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    WOW That's Private :P
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    I imagine that if you ever (really) move to India, Egypt or Israel, you might as well let the account die, because staff would never believe you.

I know I would.
    What makes you say that ?

---------- Post Merged at 04:13 ---------- Previous Post was at 04:10 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Volpi View Post
    heheheehhehe ....that means i can't use it? i don't spend much time here unfortunately to keep up wiz latest updates.
    Use utorrent 3.0 or any previous version , i would recommend utorrent 1.6.1 or 2.2.1 with mr 4.5
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39527
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shutter View Post
    What makes you say that ?
    So many traders have tried to use moving to another country (particularly, the aforementioned ones) as a lie to keep accounts working, that it'd be hard for staff to believe someone who is actually telling the truth.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    I've been banned there for experiments before, but i can confirm that mRatio with very low speeds on popular torrents still works (at the end of 2013 at least). Also, doing it during freeleech is pretty much the best time you can do it.

I think the rule is: mRatio is the ultimate tool, when used sensible.

Well i hope so anyway. With almost a year of testing on various trackers, i can't see any program caused errors anywhere; only errors made by myself.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss376
    I hate w.cd with a passion . I want to catch w.cd in a dark alley & beat it till it shits it self .
    2 words :stay away
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    So what about now?What's the best method to cheat right now?Recently received an invite, but haven't downloaded or uploaded anything yet because I dont want to be out as soon as I get in. From what I gather, the mods and staff members are as lifeless as the damn scripts they installed to trace cheaters, so step out of line and it's goodbye before you even know it
    Last edited by challenger15; 10.02.14 at 16:01.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    rTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss445
    No best method. Try little bit of everything. Its tracker that requires devotion and patience, and you can then advance slowly and steadily.
    If you care about site, put some effort in it. There isn't 'quickfix' for everything in life. Sometimes it works best to just play by the rules.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    I do realize that, but when you say 'play by the rules', do you mean not cheating and just seeding legitimately? If that is indeed the case, then my upload amounts will be staying at 0 for eternity because I never seem to upload anything when I even attempt to seed. And, on the rare occasion I do manage to upload something, it's usually at a speed of less than 10kBps for a short period of time before it goes to zilch again.

Hence I am forced to cheat, otherwise I would be on ratio watch everywhere. Firstly, are you a member here? If you are, what are you using (or have been using) to cheat here? Is it OK if I go along with my usual method of using mRatio 5.03 with memory reader enabled and speeds of around 80kbps for new torrents? That's what I have been doing for all trackers I am a member of, but speeds are normally higher. Considering this is what.cd and not your average tracker, how would that fare here?
    Last edited by challenger15; 10.02.14 at 16:44.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss533
    Just wait for some staff picks and jump on the free torrents as fast as you can and cheat on them taking into consideration the peer list. Good luck!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    rTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss445
    Not just seeding what you download. Learn to upload new torrents. If you don't own any CD-s that aren't already up you can search for existing release without all supported versions and transcode it. There is plenty of tutorials and wiki on how to do it properly (basically always re-econde from loseless to lossy - flac to mp3 v2, v0 ..).

Yes I'm member and I managed to make at least 2.0 per torrent ratio on this Christmass freelech (and thats on normal adsl). It was important to jump on torrent quickly.

Also, client 'Deluge' is known to seed little more agressively, so you can try with that too (its also quite solid torrent client anyway).

---------- Post Merged at 21:34 ---------- Previous Post was at 21:29 ----------

if you insist on cheating mods, I'm pretty sure that VEM upload multiplier would work fine when used reasonably (taking care that you don't stick out much on peerlist). If I remembered to use any upload multiplier mod for christmass freeleech I believe it would work fine and get me some more extra MB-s.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowww View Post
    Not just seeding what you download. Learn to upload new torrents. If you don't own any CD-s that aren't already up you can search for existing release without all supported versions and transcode it. There is plenty of tutorials and wiki on how to do it properly (basically always re-econde from loseless to lossy - flac to mp3 v2, v0 ..).

Yes I'm member and I managed to make at least 2.0 per torrent ratio on this Christmass freelech (and thats on normal adsl). It was important to jump on torrent quickly.

Also, client 'Deluge' is known to seed little more agressively, so you can try with that too (its also quite solid torrent client anyway).

---------- Post Merged at 21:34 ---------- Previous Post was at 21:29 ----------

if you insist on cheating mods, I'm pretty sure that VEM upload multiplier would work fine when used reasonably (taking care that you don't stick out much on peerlist). If I remembered to use any upload multiplier mod for christmass freeleech I believe it would work fine and get me some more extra MB-s.
    Good info but guess what? Vuze isn't even on the client whitelist there, so that rules VEM out. Have been using uSerenity for quite a few days without any prob yet, so I guess I will stick to that. Targeting freelech is very important on difficult trackers like this, so I will be keeping a watchful eye on that from now on. Overall good info, just wrong about the VEM part. Thanks.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39527
    Quote Originally Posted by challenger15 View Post
    Vuze isn't even on the client whitelist there
    That doesn't matter to us...
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss1625
    That doesn't matter to us...
    I used the spoof last time , but it was detected and then I've got banned
    VEM : Fake upload speed mode++ ,Intelligent Mode, and low speeds, 100kbps even lower than real
    Is not impossible to cheat there but undoubtedly What.cd is the hardest private tracker in terms of cheating in my opinion.

Last edited by Blocker; 14.02.14 at 23:55.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 132 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast