Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1259

Thread: Cheating on SCC (SceneAccess)

P2P Client
    WOW That's Private :P
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    Scc staff are ridiculous , donate and do whatever you want .
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shutter View Post
    Scc staff are ridiculous , donate and do whatever you want .
    that's not so uncommon. quite some sites follow that principle. as long as the funds are right they don't care otherwise
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss35
    Kann jemand mal ein paar aktuelle Statistiken posten?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39512
    Quote Originally Posted by Instab View Post
    as long as the funds are right they don't care otherwise
    Many real-life businesses operate under that paradigm, so why not a tracker?

Besides, trackers have been known to be moneymaking businesses for some people...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss111
    I've been cheating a bit on "well leeched torrents" (mostly some latest episodes of a couple of shows) with moderate speeds (max 400 kbps I think, below that most of the time). I didnt cheat for long though, as Tyrant said, peers die down pretty fast. Also is a pain that mR cant grab the peers with this tracker, or rather, the pain is having to watch the peerlist almost constantly ):

Edit: Tried higher speeds (2.4 mbps max) because of the leechers issue, not banned for now .
    Last edited by Blazedneg; 19.08.13 at 16:23.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss111
    Uoh, forget that. They caught me, I dont know why and they refused to tell me. Could be the higher speeds but I think that wasn't it. I downloaded something and removed the announce url from the torrent so it wouldnt report, I think I screwed trying to ghostleech since I didnt bother changing my IP or anything before restarting it, in fact I didnt even stop the torrent. Account was new so could be that too, no clue.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss6
    That sucks they caught you.

Lately I've only been cheating on Sunday with the releases of Breaking Bad, Dexter, and whatever T.V. shows that are popular with 40-60 peers.

About 6-10gb uploaded per torrent over an hour or two and then moving on until next week.

Honestly SCC isn't really even worth it as you could go to TL or iPT and with the size of their communities do the same exact thing and walk away with 50-60gb upload per episode but without the hassle of watching the peerlist and monitoring your seeds/peers.

The only thing I like about SCC is staff doesn't care about speeds (still be careful though) and the elitism in having an account there.

If I had to choose only one tracker to use out of SCC, iPT, or TL; SCC would be my last choice.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss111
    Yeah, it's kinda annoying and hard to cheat there, and ratio didn't seem to easy to mantain without some cheating. I had been doing the same exactly, mostly breaking bad and dexter, less than 6 GB, I think the most I faked to a single torrent was like 5 GB. Could be the ghostleeching stuff but I think the account was too new to cheat, maybe they watch recent accounts or something.

About SCC compared to others, well, it's true that the content they got is everywhere, but their "pre times" or whatever are awesome, for example they had breaking bad up before freshonTV I think. Anyway, luckily I will be in there again soon .
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µTorrent with µ*****
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss143
    Is like a minute or less difference to btn pre-times and is uncompressed.
    For movies ptp , and for general ipt imo are the best
    Last edited by cheatuga; 20.08.13 at 02:56.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss111
    I wish I had PTP, got IPT at least. What I really hate about torrents is the superlow retention time in most of the trackers. Sometimes you can't hardly find seeders for a movie from like 5 years ago or so, at least at low level trackers, I dont have any of the fancy ones . Is the retention good at PTP?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µTorrent with µ*****
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss143
    It's the best one for movies if there isn't there you request a reseed or something, i always found what i wanted. The problem nowadays is you can't invite people unknow if you want to join tracker X your best shot is join by invite thread in other trackers. That's the easiest way and more secure otherwise you put people in risk .
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss451
    You can always cheat on new torrents in Archive section. There you can show both fake download and upload but download does not count and it appears more legit. Also you can stop the torrent at any time, because people do download only a part of the torrent and not the full torrent.

Be careful though, these are packs so cheat only when they are new and for the first 1-2 hours only.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss43
    Got my ~2 year old acc banned. Used ratiomaster+memory reader with high values like 10MB/s for like two hours, no waffles method. I did this every once in a while to restore my buffer, I guess they upgraded their scripts.

I managed to get another account but now I'm kinda afraid to cheat there again.
    Last edited by redbluepen; 02.09.13 at 17:38.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    WOW That's Private :P
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    Quote Originally Posted by redbluepen View Post
    Got my ~2 year old acc banned. Used ratiomaster+memory reader with high values like 10MB/s for like two hours, no waffles method. I did this every once in a while to restore my buffer, I guess they upgraded their scripts.

I managed to get another account but now I'm kinda afraid to cheat there again.
    its not about upgrading their scripts , its about greed .
    If you tried something ridiculous like going at high speeds like 10 mb/s without WM & got away with it more than once , thats just your luck . But going at it again is just unparalleled stupidity.
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

redbluepen (02.09.13)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss43
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shutter View Post
    its not about upgrading their scripts , its about greed .
    If you tried something ridiculous like going at high speeds like 10 mb/s without WM & got away with it more than once , thats just your luck . But going at it again is just unparalleled stupidity.
    Well I certainly won't use those high speeds again, but do you think lower speeds like 500KB/s with WM + MR in mRatio would work?
    Last edited by redbluepen; 02.09.13 at 17:51.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast