+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2476

Thread: Cheating on TL (TorrentLeech)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss3
    I've had many strange bugs with ratiomaster like when using the memory reader, i need to delete the existing one for it to find the process, otherwise it just returns "not found".
    I've had the torrent from torrentleech seeding and i used the memory reader and searched for the target process after i've selected the torrent file being seeded, as a result i get "success" however, i realize only the key is generated and the three boxes: Peer_id, port and hash are left empty :? How can i fix this? It only happened today.
    ///Edit
    I restarted utorrent and that seemed to fix the problem.
    Last edited by test243; 25.05.13 at 00:18.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39519
    Memory reading the way RM does it is a hack. It works fine on most occasions, but not always. Sadly the developer hasn't been around for a long time, otherwise he could implement a different method like mRatio's, or maybe an embedded HTTP server with a .torrent file generator pointing to localhost, that captures the parameters.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

Master Razor (25.05.13) , thesoreloser (25.05.13)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss3
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Memory reading the way RM does it is a hack. It works fine on most occasions, but not always. Sadly the developer hasn't been around for a long time, otherwise he could implement a different method like mRatio's, or maybe an embedded HTTP server with a .torrent file generator pointing to localhost, that captures the parameters.
    Who's the developer and how long has he been away?
    As for ratiomaster, i need to delete the String when using memory reader for it to work, which is the opposite of what is advised in the tutorials everywhere. Mind clarifying that issue for me? If i don't delete the existing string the search simply comes back as "Not found".
    How does torrent ratio keeper compare with ratio master?
    Last edited by test243; 25.05.13 at 20:23.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39519
    Quote Originally Posted by test243 View Post
    Who's the developer and how long has he been away?
    His name is RatioMaster (just like the program) and I haven't seen him in nearly 3 years now. The Moofdev forums were the way me and other members here could communicate with him to suggest fixes or additions, but it went down some months ago...

As for ratiomaster, i need to delete the String when using memory reader for it to work, which is the opposite of what is advised in the tutorials everywhere.
    This shouldn't happen unless there's a mismatch between the uTorrent build number you're emulating and the one you're actually running.

How does torrent ratio keeper compare with ratio master?
    No idea, I never used TRK.

Have you tried mRatio?
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

Master Razor (25.05.13)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss3
    His name is RatioMaster (just like the program) and I haven't seen him in nearly 3 years now. The Moofdev forums were the way me and other members here could communicate with him to suggest fixes or additions, but it went down some months ago...

This shouldn't happen unless there's a mismatch between the uTorrent build number you're emulating and the one you're actually running.

No idea, I never used TRK.

Have you tried mRatio?
    Idk i just use the memory reader as usual and never had problems doing that method.
    Anyway as for the upload, how much is the limit on how much you can upload on a torrent with size of 1.47 GB?
    Is 6.73 gb minimum? I'm quite new to this so i'd appreciate some guidance.
    Stats of the torrent:
    Leechers:106
    Seeders:3415
    Last edited by test243; 26.05.13 at 19:07.
    Thanks

Stats of the torrent:
    Leechers:106
    Seeders:3415
    That seems like a pretty crappy torrent to cheat on as the seeders outrank the leechers 35 to 1... (given that the leechers are actually leechers)
    I would personally stay away from that one.
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

anon (26.05.13)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss451
    as a result i get "success" however, i realize only the key is generated and the three boxes: Peer_id, port and hash are left empty :? How can i fix this? It only happened today.
    ///Edit
    I restarted utorrent and that seemed to fix the problem.
    Ya this happens with my RM too. The best bet is to restart utorrent. I am thinking of shifting to mR from a long time but am too lazy to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    That seems like a pretty crappy torrent to cheat on as the seeders outrank the leechers 35 to 1... (given that the leechers are actually leechers)
    I would personally stay away from that one.
    Depends on which site you are cheating. On sites like Torrent Day you can still cheat safely on this, but this is a definite no-no on TL.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    My first experience with cheating and I'm testing the TL with uSerenity.
    I'm only using the options: Be seeder, FakeUpload with 50 ~ 55kb / s + 1 connected peer. I am also using the "add your real uploaded to fakeupload".
    Hope all is correct. :)
    If I am banned I come to tell you.

Sorry for my english, I'm using an online translator.
    Last edited by Banana; 04.07.13 at 04:58.
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

anon (04.07.13)

I'm only using the options: Be seeder, FakeUpload with 50 ~ 55kb / s + 1 connected peer. I am also using the "add your real uploaded to fakeupload".
    Why be seeder ?! I think it's dangerous to report seeder while you're downloading . fakeupload option is enough to be safe .
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattah View Post
    Why be seeder ?! I think it's dangerous to report seeder while you're downloading . fakeupload option is enough to be safe .
    I really did not know that, thanks for the tip. Glad I only did it with one torrent.
    Now there will be more chances for me to be banned?

Sorry for my english, I'm using an online translator.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µTorrent with µ*****
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss143
    Depends i don't know if they delay bans or not. Being seeder is fine if file can be found elsewhere and you don' jump too early, depends on the torrent you used .
    Last edited by cheatuga; 05.07.13 at 03:09.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

THC (06.07.13)

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39519
    The online translator seems to be pretty good, so no need to apologize in every post

As for the question, cheatuga is right. I know someone who's been using the same method on TL for a couple of years and is still rolling, because he picks the right torrents (i.e. never packs or exclusives). Wouldn't hurt to download a torrent every now and then without "be seeder" though.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

THC (06.07.13)

P2P Client
    VEM, RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss253
    Overall TL is esay to cheat,
    I'm using VEM from many years ago, and I didnt have problems, I just had to cheat on popular torrents, and keep seeding them for a month
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    The online translator seems to be pretty good, so no need to apologize in every post

As for the question, cheatuga is right. I know someone who's been using the same method on TL for a couple of years and is still rolling, because he picks the right torrents (i.e. never packs or exclusives). Wouldn't hurt to download a torrent every now and then without "be seeder" though.
    When I go to download I put in "0 peer connected" and after the download finishes I change to "1 peer connected", I hope I'm correct.

Quote Originally Posted by maniak View Post
    Overall TL is esay to cheat,
    I'm using VEM from many years ago, and I didnt have problems, I just had to cheat on popular torrents, and keep seeding them for a month
    Thanks for the tip, I'll be seeding for 1 month before leaving for another.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Azureus / Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    Well... I'd been a TL member until yesterday. I'd been a member for many years and cheated using Azureus 2.2.0.3_B4.

Yes, 2.2.0.3_B4 with just "no upload", "Anonymous" "Feak Upload Ratio: 1.7" and "Force-Connection-Mode" options. No other tools.

I remember I created the accounts at TL and Filelist (now dead) on the same day.

I'm gonna miss it.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast