Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Cheating on PirateThe.Net (PTN)

P2P Client
    Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss63
    Hey guys! I have a strange question to ask: Is it possible that Mratio somehow fails to report a torrent as complete? I've been downloading a lot of torrents with utorrent, then delete them and let mratio do the work. However I have been forced to take a few week leave of absence from my pc and now my download privilages are disabled. But here's where it gets interesting:
    I start the torrents flagged as HNRs in mratio, but the tracker sends back the 'download privilages disabled' error and these torrents just wont register as seeding. The non-hnr torrents are displayed as 'seeding' (same mratio) though.
    Any ideas? :/
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39510
    If mRatio doesn't sent the "completed" flag, the tracker can't know you finished the torrent* and thus declare a hit & run if appropriate. The option not to send it in Vuze and Serenity exists precisely to avoid this kind of H&R detection.

The offending torrents are at 100% in mRatio, right? Did you try a real H&R in uTorrent to see if the problem is on their side?

PS: I thought PTN was ratio-free...

* = although in theory, they could look at your amount of bytes left and declare a completion if it decreased to 0 over time. Not sending the completed flag is suspicious, but can happen legitimately with e.g. laggy connections.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss63
    Yeah, the torrents in mratio are all 100% ones. I also tried on VEM, didn't work either. I'm starting to get nervous.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112