Page 120 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2476

Thread: Cheating on TL (TorrentLeech)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss376
    Quote Originally Posted by mammamia11 View Post
    you fake with 40mb/s on a torrent with 132 seeders...
    even if it wasnt a pack its very easy to get cought with that, you just show a big head among those 132 seeders when u cheat with suck high speed :)
    look... that was the dow speed the up was 400k
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    vuze
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss328
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre_valois View Post
    look... that was the dow speed the up was 400k
    was that your real down speed? even if its your real speed i would never use such download or upload values because they draw big time atension, you stay low you survive longer :)
    When you get to hell, tell em' Duke sent ya
    Thanks

Just Banned

Yea so ..didn't get banned for nearly.....more than 6 years (since 2006) and I used to do 6 MB/s upload on really big GB files to leechers of over 40...I did over 200 GB upload using RATIO MASTER (old version but didnt fail me yet! - 1.9.1 with spoofer for Utorrent for

Desktop\House.At.The.End.Of.The.Street.2012.720p.B luRay.x264-SPARKS.torrent...it was about....4 GB...i accidentally left it on :( Fuck me...and did over 232 GB upload...

That's me uploading to 58 people...I think there were 80 seeders or so...and only about ...65 leechers..I basically did full uploads to all 58...I guess that was suspicious?

Someone correct me if im wrong? haha
    Thanks

P2P Client
    tranmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtisballs View Post
    Yea so ..didn't get banned for nearly.....more than 6 years (since 2006) and I used to do 6 MB/s upload on really big GB files to leechers of over 40...I did over 200 GB upload using RATIO MASTER (old version but didnt fail me yet! - 1.9.1 with spoofer for Utorrent for

Desktop\House.At.The.End.Of.The.Street.2012.720p.B luRay.x264-SPARKS.torrent...it was about....4 GB...i accidentally left it on :( Fuck me...and did over 232 GB upload...

That's me uploading to 58 people...I think there were 80 seeders or so...and only about ...65 leechers..I basically did full uploads to all 58...I guess that was suspicious?

When was the last time you cheated? TL changed scripts when they did their makeover so no more Pimpmyratio. Judging by the amount you got a bit too greedy.Pretty much answered your own question you left it on too long
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss1624

Ohh man more than suspicious and unfortunate ,232 GB Buffer in a single torrent its too dangerous IMO
    Last edited by Blocker; 29.12.12 at 18:43.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39518
    Quote Originally Posted by duyz View Post
    Pretty much answered your own question
    I think it was a non-question.

Someone wise once told me never to let my guard down while using cheating programs. This kind of stuff can happen. Although RM does have a feature to automatically stop after X upload.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss120
    From what I've been doing for the past few years, just don't push it on the upload speeds, keep on recent torrents with a few leechers and don't overseed the torrent, switch torrents frequently, from experience I believe it's about being moderate and not greedy, do it slow and through time, not rushing
    Thanks

Got a new account...speeds below my download (3 MB/s) I did like 1800 KB/s and got a nice 20 GB buffer within 2 days on a big leeched torrent (one that you can get on a public tracker so it makes sense - Skyfall DVD-NTSC etc....and Allegeiance Blu-ray or something?) and...got banned ....what the fuck!

I did login to my OLD account ON ACCIDENT (the banned one)...like Firefox saved the data...and when I logged in...I don't know if they keep RECORD of multiple sign-ins to DISABLED accounts?
    Last edited by kurtisballs; 02.01.13 at 23:34.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39518
    I did login to my OLD account ON ACCIDENT (the banned one)...like Firefox saved the data...and when I logged in...I don't know if they keep RECORD of multiple sign-ins to DISABLED accounts?
    Obviously, that was it. They keep IP records, and the old site was already using cookies to detect dupers (no idea about the post-2010 one).
    Thanks

But I did change my IP from the last account....i'm just wondering if they logged my new IP as logging into an old banned account...guessing they did...damn.
    Thanks

But I did change my IP from the last account....i'm just wondering if they logged my new IP as logging into an old banned account...guessing they did...damn.
    Spoke to this guy on TLHELP....very helpful moderator...turns out....

My IP address never changed....I have VERIZON fios and it never really changed my PUBLIC IP address. Their script when signing up detects multiple-account registrations USING SAME E-MAILS...but NOT same IPs...so I got banned because they detected a recurring cheater...

Called my ISP and was told there is NO WAY to change my PUBLIC ip address....

This is a little fucking bullshit because the mod told me TL keeps IP logs...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss76
    So, if i have a banned TL account and if i register on like a public computer / Mobile phone with datatraffic it work?
    BUT when i come home and log in im getting banned becouse i have the same home ip address? so they se that i have been banned before?
    If im correct does it work if i clear cookies?
    Thanks in advance! :)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39518
    Their script when signing up detects multiple-account registrations USING SAME E-MAILS...but NOT same IPs...so I got banned because they detected a recurring cheater...
    You tried to use the same e-mail address?

---------- Post Merged at 19:25 ---------- Previous Post was at 19:24 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CerwinVega View Post
    BUT when i come home and log in im getting banned becouse i have the same home ip address? so they se that i have been banned before?
    If you wait some time before logging in with your home address, chances are you'll be fine.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss76
    Oh, F**K! Let the search begin!
    Last edited by CerwinVega; 03.01.13 at 23:56.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CerwinVega View Post
    Oh, F**K! Let the search begin!
    It really sucks they log IP ....I registered with my phone IP this time around [no i did not use a prior email..especially the banned one anon :)] but I think this is hopeless if they keep banning me...I miss having DSL..

Shit was so much easier...now I'm stuck with the same stupid IP.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast