Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: XTC - Ratioless Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by beatx View Post
    Okey, im sysop for XTC.

Why cheat on a ratioless tracker?
    Anyway. I will ask our designer to design a new style. Also thecoolest if u would be kind to remove the url please. Also I didnt know Elektronik when I and supa started XTC, so I will not copy their design, not even if I wanted to. But if u give me a print of it, I can ask our designer to copy it too.
    first of all welcome and its great to see Sysops coming to the place and interacting with the users here !

this thread is just a review thread of your tracker and most of us here condone cheating in ratio less trackers as they were built for the purpose of sharing without any tension for ratios and for those who do not have good speeds .

the genres on your tracker have many dedicated users out there and with even more publicity and more tracker recruitments in different music trackers (TranceTraffic and TranceRoute especially , besdies What.cd and Waffles) , trackers with lots of users , the tracker can develop into a very good music tracker in the coming months . more users , more content , more lively the place , more name the tracker gets but thats my opinion .

yes , the design needs a makeover . bright blue and light grey are not really matching with the gazelle layout . i can understand that since its a electronic , trance tracker you want to create a different kind of atmosphere with different colours and not a bland stylesheet . probably imho , a green logo with green stripes and a black rather than grey layout would look nice if your planning to change the colours with the existing torrents in military green fonts , but if your planning a total makeover then we will wait to see how it looks .

here's the elektronic torrents page found from a simple search in google : http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...ktronik_ro.jpg
    but of course since you want to make your own identity , we dont expect that you may replicate elektronik's design . elektronik was not Gazelle though .
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

SBfreak (25.06.10)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39719
    Quote Originally Posted by beatx View Post
    Why cheat on a ratioless tracker?
    Most of the time there's absolutely no reason to do it... as I've said on other posts, thecoolest just wanted to cheat...

By the way, he's been banned so he can't remove the URL, but what's up with so much secrecy? Many trackers have implemented "don't talk about us, don't post our address elsewhere" policies, and ended up either dead, with very little activity, or not living up to the hype. Even worse, using anything else than two asterisks to refer to CosaNostra on other forums once was a bannable offense for them, and you saw what happened - there are CN reviews everywhere. People tend to be very interested on what you don't want them to see.

I'm not saying you should spam about your tracker or anything, just that you should relax it a bit if you want to have a good startup.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Vaffa
    personally, I'm tired of questions like why you cheat on ratioless tracker.
    I think the best answer is the question - why NOT to cheat on ratioless tracker? it's fun when you have a lot of gigs uploaded when others have a handful of them.
    anyway, it seems that this tracker has gone to hell)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39719
    Quote Originally Posted by zanoza View Post
    why NOT to cheat on ratioless tracker?
    Because they're ratio-free so that you don't have to cheat in the first place, silly.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µtorrent
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssssss839
    have XTC a new url?
    thx
    Thanks

Vaffa
    what happened to them? any info?

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39719
    I'm closing this under the assumption they're dead.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123