Thread: Cheating on Waffles

P2P Client
    utorrent,mr,rm
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss233
    Quote Originally Posted by SealLion View Post
    Well, that doesn't help you much being here in a cheater's forum then does it??

Just the fact that you posted in this thread, registered for this forum, posted 7 times already ( not counting your most recent post here) already makes you a target for tracker staff.

Besides it's already known widely throughout this forum that tracker staff do visit us, converse with us, party with us, and already know exactly what sort of cheat methods, skills, tools and mods are potentially used on their sites. This doesn't help you much in already having identified yourself to them when they probably come and read your post here. We even have tracker staff here that are regular members and that doesn't seem to bother anyone ( don't ask me who either b/c I won't tell).

Besides. Posting in a cheater's den doesn't guarantee you freedom from being caught. It's the act of cheating that puts you at the greatest risk. Posting is a lot less riskier than the act of cheating.

Saying 'thanks' to the post that you got your info from is an outward indication of your appreciation of his/her information or contribution. It's done widely throughout the forum and openly illustrates your thankfulness to that person.

Think of it this way: Your thirsty as hell and some stranger gives you a drink of water and you don't say 'thanks' to him??

Hopefully, you might consider a change of mind in the near future
    thanx for you reply. what i means" dont say thanx" is that, in some site ,there is a "say thanks" button that if we click it , we will got some bonus. and i never click it, in order to be out of other users's eye....because somebody may check my profile..
    sorry for my poor english ,i always make people confused..
    Last edited by flowerorange; 03.05.11 at 10:31.
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (03.05.11)

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeflower View Post
    ....., in order to be out of other users's eye....because somebody may check my profile..

I would definitely agree that, that is a good strategy to abide by if that site doesn't have a public peer list. However, as many sites do have a public peer list open to anyone for review, your username is visible in the peerlist after downloading a torrent and as such your profile is also available.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39504
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeflower View Post
    thanx for you reply. what i means" dont say thanx" is that, in some site ,there is a "say thanks" button that if we click it , we will got some bonus. and i never click it, in order to be out of other users's eye....because somebody may check my profile..
    That's what I understood when I saw your post. Most trackers have a comments section and/or Thanks button for the torrents. Using those means more attention towards your account.

Of course, that's less likely to be a risk if the torrent has 500 comments and 1500 "thanks"...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrentRatioMaster 1.9.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254

Cheating on Waffles

I'm bemused as to how Waffles managed to escape discussion here? There's nothing in the quick links thread and the thread talking about the "waffles" method isn't specifically talking about the waffles tracker. I couldn't find anything in the search either, so here it is.

Seeing as I have nothing to work with at all I pose this question: do they ban if they see you uploading on a torrent with partial seeders? Basically are there scripts able to detect somebody sending traffic when the rest of the swarm isn't?

I will post back here with my experience later on....

Found this thread: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...=15885&page=11

Was very well "hidden". Maybe it should be renamed with a more befitting title? When I see someone creates a topic that they were banned I don't automatically connect the dots and think "oh, there's going to be advise on cheating here" I'm along the lines of thinking "oh, someone got burned and wants to rant".

I guess this thread should be deleted then... or merged :)
    Last edited by GymTanAndLaundry; 06.06.11 at 01:42.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss31
    I has freeleech set by donors.. Pick the right torrents and start cheatin.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss125
    Alright so here's a method I tried and it worked, and I thought I'd share it with you guys, really fast method can make you buffer in no time.

What I did is :

-grabbed a bunch of torrents [around 10 ]with high leechers [preferably new] no large size or anything , not large packs either.
    -put them in mratio, download speed around 900 KB/s and upload around 700~800KB/s on each of the torrents.
    and left each torrent to make 1.5 to 2 ratio.
    -then I changed upload speed to 0KB/s, left them running in mratio for a day or so.
    -that's it.

-it's safe as far as I know
    tried it on 3 accounts, no ban yet,
    it's been over a month.

Cheers.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss201
    Quote Originally Posted by Khanna View Post
    Alright so here's a method I tried and it worked, and I thought I'd share it with you guys, really fast method can make you buffer in no time.

What I did is :

-grabbed a bunch of torrents [around 10 ]with high leechers [preferably new] no large size or anything , not large packs either.
    -put them in mratio, download speed around 900 KB/s and upload around 700~800KB/s on each of the torrents.
    and left each torrent to make 1.5 to 2 ratio.
    -then I changed upload speed to 0KB/s, left them running in mratio for a day or so.
    -that's it.

-it's safe as far as I know
    tried it on 3 accounts, no ban yet,
    it's been over a month.

Cheers.
    so in total the up speed is around 7MB/s ?
    did you use WM ?
    i don't think it's a good idea because you will get banned sooner or later
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39504
    Quote Originally Posted by mizo View Post
    did you use WM ?
    It doesn't look like WM to me. He just left the torrents running unattended until they reached his desired ratio (no stopping before the update), then stopped them and restarted to seed at 0kB/s to have a nice snatchlist.

Apparently, it's been over a month since he tested this. (And if just one day passes and you're not banned, that's already a huge encouragement )
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss125
    so in total the up speed is around 7MB/s ?
    did you use WM ?
    nope, no waffles method.

I don't think they ban after more than 1 month, but if I get banned I'll let you know.
    I've tried waffles method and it works, but this is more convenient, it's easier, faster, and you don't have to be sitting next to the computer, just let them run and come back after a while.
    Last edited by Khanna; 05.07.11 at 03:28.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss201
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Apparently, it's been over a month since he tested this. (And if just one day passes and you're not banned, that's already a huge encouragement )
    i know this is very good but i've tried in so many trackers like waffles
    when i raised the speed up to 1MB/s it got disabled
    so let's wait and see
    i hope it's working and he survives
    because i want to make a huge buffer on my account
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss125
    i know this is very good but i've tried in so many trackers like waffles
    when i raised the speed up to 1MB/s it got disabled
    so let's wait and see
    i hope it's working and he survives
    because i want to make a huge buffer on my account
    maybe it's because you raised the speed up to 1MB/s on 1 torrent,
    but as I said I only did 700-800 KB/s on each torrent, I don't know maybe that's the case ??
    You don't have to try on your main waffles account, there are a lot of waffles invites lying around these days, make a new account and try,
    I tried it on an account less than a week old,
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss201
    maybe it's because you raised the speed up to 1MB/s on 1 torrent,
    but as I said I only did 700-800 KB/s on each torrent, I don't know maybe that's the case ??
    You don't have to try on your main waffles account, there are a lot of waffles invites lying around these days, make a new account and try,
    I tried it on an account less than a week old,
    may be you are right but 7 or 8MB/s in total is a huge speed because if anyone of the staff saw your speed it will be disabled immediately because you don't use a seedbox and no one has this huge speed without a seedbox
    i hope u don't get banned so i would try this method
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39504
    there are a lot of waffles invites lying around these days, make a new account and try,
    Do take care, however. People tend to lose their invite privileges when they invite cheaters on Waffles. Screwing the very person who just invited you isn't very nice.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent,mr,rm
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss233
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Do take care, however. People tend to lose their invite privileges when they invite cheaters on Waffles. Screwing the very person who just invited you isn't very nice.
    If I get invite from some guys dont cheat, I won't cheat too far. Dont feel good to disappoint my inviter.
    I have been cheat on Waffles a long time , but I cheat it very carefully. Only cheat on new torrent, watch the peerlist now and then . all torrents are <1.0 ratio ,speed < 1MB/s .

Anyway, there are some seedboxs there, using rtorrent or deluge client. Maybe we can emulate seedbox.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39504
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerorange View Post
    Anyway, there are some seedboxs there, using rtorrent or deluge client. Maybe we can emulate seedbox.
    From your home IP? Definitely not.
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

flowerorange (05.07.11) , GymTanAndLaundry (05.07.11)

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast