Closed Thread
Page 120 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 1858

Thread: What is the last movie you watched? and rate It?

P2P Client
    utorrent 1.8
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss281
    Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    Endhiran (2010) aka Robot 4/10 - silly weirdness from india, a combination of mostly SF, comedy & musical with plenty technocratic fantasies, supposedly the most expensive asian movie so far, once again showing how cgi cannot be the main movie focus for it to be anything more than average
    LOL! I am surprised that you watched it :) . Apparently that film has turned out to be a box office hit, and that too a massive one !

Unstoppable - 7/10.
    Worth watching. Keeps you on the edge !
    Thanks

VIP
    P2P Client
    legal, illegal, scheißegal
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss10437
    my last movie was the thriller "Martyrs" a very good movie

Story:
    99 min - Drama | Horror | Thriller - 3 September 2008 (France)

7.0/10

A young woman's quest for revenge against the people who kidnapped and tormented her as a child leads her and a friend, who is also a victim of child abuse, on a terrifying journey into a living hell of depravity.
    Quelle: Martyrs (2008) - IMDb

Is this the scariest film ever?

Martyrs is being ranked as one of the scariest movies ever made by virtually everyone who sees it. Martyrs is a French film, originally released on September 3, 2008. The film is written and directed by Pascal Laugier who also wrote and directed the thriller Saint Ange, renamed House of Voices. Martyrs stars Morjana Alaoui as Anna and Mylene Jampanoi as Lucie with support given by Catherine Begin as Mademoiselle, Robert Toupin as Le pere, and Isabelle Chasse as La Creature.
    Martyrs begins with a flashback of a news report in 1971 where Lucie, as a young girl, escapes from captivity and notifies police of her capture. There is no evidence of any sexual abuse but Lucie bears several injuries and shows signs of neglect. She is able to lead police to an old slaughterhouse where she was held captive but otherwise she can’t communicate because of the trauma she has suffered. When she is placed in a youth home to live, Lucie is befriended by Anna. Anna looks after Lucie and eventually they become best friends. Lucie, however, is being stalked by a ghoul taking the form of a thin, naked woman with pale gray skin that cuts and mutilates Lucie. Anna is sworn to keep Lucie’s secret about the shadowy creature.
    The movie now transports us 15 years ahead into 1986. The Belford family is having another early-morning argument. As brother, Antoine, and sister, Marie fight over a love note, dad tries to make breakfast while mom in out in the garden fixing the water. Finally, breakfast is ready and everyone sits down to eat when the doorbell rings. Dad goes to answer the door only to discover that it’s Lucie wielding a shotgun. Lucie pulls the trigger, killing dad, and proceeds to gruesomely murder the rest of the family as well. In the aftermath, Lucie is again attacked by the creature. She tries to explain that she did her job by killing the family but the creature doesn’t listen and continues to attack Lucie.
    Still friends, Lucie calls Anna for help. Anna arrives at the address and asks if these are really the people that kidnapped and tortured her those many years ago. Lucie says that they were and she is sure of it. As Anna helps Lucie bury the bodies, Lucie is attacked by the creature yet again. Meanwhile, Anna discovers that the mother is not really dead and tries to get her out of the house. Before she can get out, Lucie discovers the mother and finishes the job she started with a hammer. When the mother is dead, Lucie cries out to the monster yet again in hopes that it is appeased.
    Read more: Martyrs - the film

best regards

Wer versucht zu rennen, bevor er laufen kann, kommt meistens zu Fall

stop animal experiments, take child molesters - they like pain!

Besser man bereut was man getan hat, anstatt zu bereuen das man es unterlassen hat
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss6
    Black Swan. I knew nothing whatsoever about it, got dragged along by a girl, kicking and screaming cos I wanted to see The Fighter, but I gotta say I thought it was great! Worth watching just for the
    Spoiler Very slight spoiler about sex scene:
    lesbian scene and the scene where Natalie Portman strokes one out :)
    Didn't realise till I got home it's by the same director (Darren Aronofsky) who did "Requiem for a Dream", which is a favourite of mine.
    I couldn't be less interested in ballet, but not once watching the film did I find myself getting annoyed by "yet another" dancing scene. There are some dancing scenes, but it's all blended in so well with the story that it never gets boring, even for someone like me. One of the things I thought worked really well, was how they used the score from the ballet "Swan Lake" almost constantly through the film, even when she's not dancing, in sync with what's going on. As things get more fraught, so does the music and so on. I found it very effective and without a doubt, this film is the most powerful and interesting new movie I've seen for a while.

Seriously, it's a good flick, check it out. 9/10
    Thanks

P2P Client
    u torrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    unstoppable
    8 out of 10
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM-P
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss714
    Quote Originally Posted by darkSoldier View Post
    Black Swan. I knew nothing whatsoever about it, got dragged along by a girl, kicking and screaming cos I wanted to see The Fighter, but I gotta say I thought it was great! Worth watching just for the
    Spoiler Very slight spoiler about sex scene:
    lesbian scene and the scene where Natalie Portman strokes one out :)
    Didn't realise till I got home it's by the same director (Darren Aronofsky) who did "Requiem for a Dream", which is a favourite of mine.
    I couldn't be less interested in ballet, but not once watching the film did I find myself getting annoyed by "yet another" dancing scene. There are some dancing scenes, but it's all blended in so well with the story that it never gets boring, even for someone like me. One of the things I thought worked really well, was how they used the score from the ballet "Swan Lake" almost constantly through the film, even when she's not dancing, in sync with what's going on. As things get more fraught, so does the music and so on. I found it very effective and without a doubt, this film is the most powerful and interesting new movie I've seen for a while.

Seriously, it's a good flick, check it out. 9/10
    nothing to add!! Very good Movie!!

This account has been disabled
    Reason: Fake upload

Do NOT cheat. This involves; ghost leeching, spoofing and/or use of a modified client in anyway. If you, or anyone on your IP/server is found to be cheating then ALL users on that IP will be disabled.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss27
    Cinema Paradiso 10/9 perfect
    Thanks

VIP
    P2P Client
    legal, illegal, scheißegal
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss10437
    Neighbor
    A mysterious new girl arrives in posh suburban neighborhood and quickly sets out to terrorize the town. As she starts breaking into homes and torturing the occupants, they begin to realize that she isn't just another girl next door.

in my opinion is this valuation 7/10

regards

Wer versucht zu rennen, bevor er laufen kann, kommt meistens zu Fall

stop animal experiments, take child molesters - they like pain!

Besser man bereut was man getan hat, anstatt zu bereuen das man es unterlassen hat
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze Extreme Mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss171
    Just saw an Argentinian movie called 'Secret of their eyes'. It's a brilliant movie, and keeps you hooked every second. So simple daily life, yet so beautiful. A must see movie.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss1623
    Black Swan (2011)

9/10

Great movie!

Arrenofsky's fan
    Last edited by Blocker; 13.02.11 at 18:02.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss238
    ninja assassin 7/10
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss55
    Tropa de Elite II (Elite Squad II) - 10/10
    One of the best movies of this first quarter, a serious improvement over the original, it continues Nascimento's story and goes deeper into the corrupt juidicial system in Rio de Janeiro. Both films are a must see
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss231
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_P View Post
    Tropa de Elite II (Elite Squad II) - 10/10
    One of the best movies of this first quarter, a serious improvement over the original, it continues Nascimento's story and goes deeper into the corrupt juidicial system in Rio de Janeiro. Both films are a must see
    Interesting mate, I liked tropa de elite, didn't know there's part II.

Some that I watched:
    Predators (2010) - 7.5
    Sunshine (2007) - 7
    The Man From Earth (2007) - 6
    Last edited by grebetu; 14.02.11 at 11:04.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss55
    It's jsut been launched (you can find it on trackers in brrip quality), if you liked the first one than i'm sure you'll like the second one and how the story evolves.

Thanks

P2P Client
    SBI Toxic
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss266
    Network (1976). A true classic, with a message out of its time.
    It did however feel like a cinema student movie at times (too many people yelling!)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss113
    "The other guys" - and it sucked

This is probably the last "mark Wahlberg" movie i have watched
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 120 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 ... LastLast