Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ways To Get Rich

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss113
    invest in real estate or gold or petroleum, sooner or later US will strike iran and iran will respond on middle eastern US allies which are biggest oil producing nations such as Iraq, Kuwait and KSA but if this happens one will have to survive the world war 3 to enjoy the worth
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µ
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss772
    Continuing my idea: which shares do you invest in?
    Guys com-on give me some guide on shares?
    Also please stop about all these f** robberies, I hate it a lot. We need to be a better person/citizen of our country and keeping our natio clean and safe.

EDIT: Please forget about torrents ps
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by SealLion
    Cant' you just work to earn money??
    sure, but one would still be dependent on the employer/job, work ~1/3 of the 'working day' for someone else, likely work at something without being seriously interested in it, usually get paid inadequately (compared to overall costs of living) - thus likely to get dependent on banks/credits, with little or slow improvements concerning one's future financial/existential safety (net)

considering the above, afaik the most advisable course of action when starting from scratch is acquiring knowledge (while working at 'low level'), thinking hard of what exactly would one prefer to work for (and what kind of work), checking the market/industry to see what's missing or poorly developed and focusing towards that area, open one's own business as the next step (with a decent financial backup, preferably not credit-related), and if played wisely, there is a good chance to be able to rise above the average employee in just about all terms mentioned above, furthermore its a legit way but it requires attention/time/dedication/clarity - the idea is to achieve a higher level of individual independence from society/economy/industry and their unpredictable/manipulative/steered/controlled nature/status, exercising one's own increased freedom of decisions/actions/choices regarding the present & future

last, but not least, one should define certain limits regarding the work & its goals (how much is enough and how far is enough, with occasional re-evaluation) to avoid a state of addiction/delusion regarding the work (being consumed by it) or its benefits or mainstream propaganda (perpetual growth, deceiving/hyped investments, market bubbles, market share, fancy toys/gadgets/property, status symbols), since the work itself defines only a small part of one's human entity and likely won't give many answers to essential questions of life/existence

as for the term 'rich-ness', its common usage is a materialistic deception/entrapment, for there are more valuable kinds of richness, fi. richness of knowledge/insight, experience/living, self-awareness/spirituality, for which the materialistic elements may only provide a basic/extended/existential support, since a exclusively/mainly materialistic oriented/focused existence is a poor/hollow one indeed
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (07.11.10) , Extraterrestrial (07.11.10) , Blocker (07.11.10) , SealLion (06.11.10)

Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    sure, but.....
    Somehow I always feel depressed after reading a wall of text you wrote :(
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    well, Saz, 'what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger', so relating to that might be helpful

as for the above written text, my aim is not to embellish, but to write it as i see it, providing the current level of personal insight, hopefully challenged/expanded by other views as well
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (07.11.10)

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss1625
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    Somehow I always feel depressed after reading a wall of text you wrote :(
    I like the post,it's the real world mainly this part
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikrapid
    checking the market/industry to see what's missing or poorly developed and focusing towards that area, open one's own business as the next step (with a decent financial backup, preferably not credit-related), and if played wisely, there is a good chance to be able to rise above the average employee in just about all terms mentioned above, furthermore its a legit way but it requires attention/time/dedication/clarity - the idea is to achieve a higher level of individual independence from society/economy/industry and their unpredictable/manipulative/steered/controlled nature/status, exercising one's own increased freedom of decisions/actions/choices regarding the present & future
    Self dependence and liberty FTW
    Last edited by Blocker; 07.11.10 at 00:11.
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (07.11.10) , slikrapid (07.11.10)

sure, but one would still be dependent on the employer/job, work ~1/3 of the 'working day' for someone else, likely work at something without being seriously interested in it, usually get paid inadequately (compared to overall costs of living) - thus likely to get dependent on banks/credits, with little or slow improvements concerning one's future financial/existential safety (net)

considering the above, afaik the most advisable course of action when starting from scratch is acquiring knowledge (while working at 'low level'), thinking hard of what exactly would one prefer to work for (and what kind of work), checking the market/industry to see what's missing or poorly developed and focusing towards that area, open one's own business as the next step (with a decent financial backup, preferably not credit-related), and if played wisely, there is a good chance to be able to rise above the average employee in just about all terms mentioned above, furthermore its a legit way but it requires attention/time/dedication/clarity - the idea is to achieve a higher level of individual independence from society/economy/industry and their unpredictable/manipulative/steered/controlled nature/status, exercising one's own increased freedom of decisions/actions/choices regarding the present & future

last, but not least, one should define certain limits regarding the work & its goals (how much is enough and how far is enough, with occasional re-evaluation) to avoid a state of addiction/delusion regarding the work (being consumed by it) or its benefits or mainstream propaganda (perpetual growth, deceiving/hyped investments, market bubbles, market share, fancy toys/gadgets/property, status symbols), since the work itself defines only a small part of one's human entity and likely won't give many answers to essential questions of life/existence
    Also it should be noted that with starting your own business comes non-ending stress and risk so before making that decision one should think deeply about quitting his current job and if he was really unsatisfied and get paid inadequately because it's a common aspiration to achieve financial independence, however, small businesses don't always succeed, largely crushed on a daily basis (at least in my country) and the element of risk will be always involved which will create more stress and thus leading you to become more materialistic than you already are.

as for the term 'rich-ness', its common usage is a materialistic deception/entrapment, for there are more valuable kinds of richness, fi. richness of knowledge/insight, experience/living, self-awareness/spirituality, for which the materialistic elements may only provide a basic/extended/existential support, since a exclusively/mainly materialistic oriented/focused existence is a poor/hollow one indeed
    + creating a family and having kids is an important thing in life. IMHO, life should be a balance between family (comes in the first place) - money - knowledge - entertainment , as for "spirituality" I'm very skeptical about the term in itself since it's largely associated with religion which imo leads to believe into a fancy worldview created by organized religion and thus leading humans to become more and more ignorant and superstitious, though spirituality may be defined differently depending on who's talking about it, it could mean to be involved in the supernatural (deceiving oneself all the way) and it could mean the inner growth, contemplating about one's life....etc.
    Last edited by Extraterrestrial; 07.11.10 at 04:09.
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

Blocker (07.11.10) , slikrapid (07.11.10)

Investing long term in shares/stocks is a great idea and its a pity people don't do it more often...

My brother is a broker and makes healthy profit each day...Admittedly its a high risk-reward kind of job but thats eliminated when you have an eye on the long haul...

Its a pity the schools don't inculcate the study of Stock Exchange into the curriculum...

Everyone must know this...I've invested in a few shares already...
    Thanks

P2P Client
    I can haz candy
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss590
    Buy all the houses you can get somewhere, no matter where, keep those for a few years. Voila. You've just made about 200-300% in profits. I'm pretty sure even more, but it depends.

Even if it isn't luxurious, you'll still have people wanting your houses.

OR

You buy up the old local mall, fix it and rent it. Millions. You don't even need to sell the mall, you'll be getting profit from the ones renting.
    Last edited by Gapo; 08.11.10 at 08:03.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µ
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss772
    Quote Originally Posted by Gapo View Post
    Buy all the houses you can get somewhere, no matter where, keep those for a few years. Voila. You've just made about 200-300% in profits. I'm pretty sure even more, but it depends.

Even if it isn't luxurious, you'll still have people wanting your houses.

OR

You buy up the old local mall, fix it and rent it. Millions. You don't even need to sell the mall, you'll be getting profit from the ones renting.
    I had that plan in my mind, but you will need that much money to buy a flat. Which I don't! ;(
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12