Closed Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Waffles.ch

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5

Waffles

People say its tougher to seed in what than in waffles, but I have always found it the other way round. I reached the PU level in What much faster than I did in Waffles.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µ
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss773
    The leechers here on waffles are like having unbeatable speed. They finish in like some little sec/minutes as a matter of fact. I wish I to had at-least half of it.
    I'm still at like some 28 GB upload now. Need to somehow become a PU to look more genuine on Waffles.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39504
    Quote Originally Posted by jovita View Post
    The leechers here on waffles are like having unbeatable speed. They finish in like some little sec/minutes as a matter of fact.
    Seedboxes.

Need to somehow become a PU to look more genuine on Waffles.
    More genuine? I bet there are more "Users" than Power Users there.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µ
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss773
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Seedboxes.
    All my bills are pending TV cable, House rent, school fees, tax Except Computer and ISP bill I can't afford a seed-box as of now.

More genuine? I bet there are more "Users" than Power Users there.
    But still Power users are preferred over normal users. I think Waffles think PU users are like an Asset to them.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39504
    Quote Originally Posted by jovita View Post
    I think Waffles think PU users are like an Asset to them.
    Sure, PUs that got there without cheating sure are an asset to any site.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

ParamouR (06.11.10)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    Quote Originally Posted by caracas View Post
    People say its tougher to seed in what than in waffles, but I have always found it the other way round. I reached the PU level in What much faster than I did in Waffles.
    u see it demand person to person , torrent to torrent .....if there r no leecher of torrent who can u upload.....
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1623
    Quote Originally Posted by caracas View Post
    In therms of cheating Waffles is easier to reach PU status than What

In therms of seeding I think they are equal
    Last edited by Blocker; 07.11.10 at 00:14.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VUZE - I CAN CHEAT MY MOTHER
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss175
    what are the requirements to reach PU ??
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39504
    Quote Originally Posted by RUBBER View Post
    what are the requirements to reach PU ??
    Just go to Site Docs -> FAQ. 25GB uploaded, 4 weeks of membership, ratio above 1.05.
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

RUBBER (07.11.10)

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Just go to Site Docs -> FAQ.
    maybe he's not a member?
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent 2.04
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    Well I just got the boot from Waffles using RM 1.91 Hell.. version.
    I was on waffles only for a few days I think Anon remembers me as I was asking some questions anyhow I do not think it was due to over using the RM. I downloaded around 2G in 4 or 5 days and I put 1.5 with the RM using several torrents showing a ratio of .76. They caught it and I used the program exactly as it says to use.

Now I think I know what happened and it's not really the RM fault and I do not think there is a successful way to cheat with anything now including the
    RM unless someone comes up with a way to counter act a script they are currently using. I could be wrong but here is my take on this.Evey torrent I downloaded I made sure it had lots of seeders, I also made sure I was not downloading the same torrent on utorrent when using the RM. But as I kept a eye on the utorrent seeding even though it showed lots of seeders I was showing near 0 for actual seeding amounts. I only was able to have like 43kb with all the torrents seeding to show up as seeds.
    So when Waffles looks at my account using some kind of script they will ask where did this 1.5G come from and that's where they get you. They must have a script that picks this up. So bottom line it looks like everyone will get caught cheating if you show a large difference in your actual seeding and what your cheat (RM) shows.
    So how do you get around this it's impossible to get anywhere near where you RM puts the amount and seeding. You would need to be seeding `for months just to get 1G or so.
    Unless you download a very little bit but they give you 5G free to begin with which I should have used even before using the RM but I still would have been caught when I use the RM I think.
    The tracker itself is near impossible to seed and they have made it that way on purpose this forces anyone that wants to legally survive on waffles to keep uploading new material. It's the very reason why they have so many torrents .
    Bummer thing to wake up to this morning for sure. I will always know now when I got the boot on waffles being the same day we turn back on clocks!
    Randy
    Last edited by randy53; 07.11.10 at 20:22.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39504
    Quote Originally Posted by randy53 View Post
    Now I think I know what happened and it's not really the RM fault and I do not think there is a successful way to cheat with anything now including the
    RM unless someone comes up with a way to counter act a script they are currently using.
    Do you want to know what I think? I think you did something wrong, and are overreacting. 99% of the time someone gets banned on a tracker, it's because they did something wrong and not because of an script update. Let's analyze the rest of your post and find out what it could have been!

Evey torrent I downloaded I made sure it had lots of seeders,
    Did you make sure it had lots of leechers, also?

But as I kept a eye on the utorrent seeding
    You didn't happen to have the same torrent seeding in uT even though it was already loaded in the RM, didn't you?

So when Waffles looks at my account using some kind of script they will ask where did this 1.5G come from and that's where they get you.
    And that's why it's a good idea to spread fake upload among torrents if you're faking on many of them. 300MB up per torrent do look much less suspicious than 1.5GB on a single one.

So bottom line it looks like everyone will get caught cheating if you show a large difference in your actual seeding and what your cheat (RM) shows.
    So how do you get around this it's impossible to get anywhere near where you RM puts the amount and seeding. You would need to be seeding `for months just to get 1G or so.
    This makes little sense. I have done gigs and gigs on different comic packs without issues, with a grand total of 6MB uploaded "for real" during the lifetime of that account.

I'm inclined to think there aren't any new scripts, but that after 1.5 years of people "waffling" continuously, their staff has got a bit more watchful on what's going on.

The tracker itself is near impossible to seed and they have made it that way on purpose this forces anyone that wants to legally survive on waffles to keep uploading new material.
    They didn't make it that way in purpose. They have little if not no control on what people snatch, in the end. The reason Waffles and What.cd are so hard to seed on is that you can easily have 20 torrents for a single album, in different audio formats and release editions. Also, the more members, the more overseeding they do. And the cycle goes on.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    1/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss837
    I'm inclined to think there aren't any new scripts, but that after 1.5 years of people "waffling" continuously, their staff has got a bit more watchful on what's going on.
    No, it hasn't :) He just did something wrong.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

Gapo (07.11.10)

P2P Client
    utorrent 2.04
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    Do you want to know what I think? I think you did something wrong, and are overreacting. 99% of the time someone gets banned on a tracker, it's because they did something wrong and not because of an script update. Let's analyze the rest of your post and find out what it could have been!

That of of course is a possibility but I doubt it

Did you make sure it had lots of leechers, also?

Sorry I made a mistake here I meant to write leechers heck seeders are never a issue on waffles.
    All the torrents I downloaded were something like 28 seeders 20 leechers.

You didn't happen to have the same torrent seeding in uT even though it was already loaded in the RM, didn't you?
    [/B]I only had the same torrent in utorrent but had all of them stopped[B]

And that's why it's a good idea to spread fake upload among torrents if you're faking on many of them. 300MB up per torrent do look much less suspicious than 1.5GB on a single one.

But this is exactly what I did every single torrent 7 of them each had the RM on them

This makes little sense. I have done gigs and gigs on different comic packs without issues, with a grand total of 6MB uploaded "for real" during the lifetime of that account.
    Well all I know is I left those 7 torrents seeding 24/7 for 5 days and not one of them had anymore than 2 or 3 kb on it as seed

I think it's more than just watching but I guess we will see if it's a new script.

They didn't make it that way in purpose. They have little if not no control on what people snatch, in the end. The reason Waffles and What.cd are so hard to seed on is that you can easily have 20 torrents for a single album, in different audio formats and release editions. Also, the more members, the more overseeding they do. And the cycle goes on.

Well you may be correct however I will tell you this they on purpose do not help any of the leechers seed, you would be very naive to think that waffles doe not love the way it is. This is the only reason why waffles and what have so much content bottom line if you want to survie you need to upload simple as that and when they see anyone with a decent ratio you can bet they look to see if that members has any uploads and if they don't well guess what the next little look will be at your account and bingo you are history.

Believe when I tell you I wish I did something wrong at least there would be still some hope but
    I really tripled check everything because it waffles and I did everything correct.
    Bottom line if you use any kind of faker you better be darn sure your account shows that amount or your history.
    Peace
    Randy
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39504
    Well all I know is I left those 7 torrents seeding 24/7 for 5 days and not one of them had anymore than 2 or 3 kb on it as seed
    I'm talking about fake uploading on those packs.

when they see anyone with a decent ratio you can bet they look to see if that members has any uploads and if they don't well guess what the next little look will be at your account and bingo you are history.
    It's very easy to have hundreds of gigs up without uploading a single torrent if you're an autosnatching seedbox whore.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast