+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: What are tracker you're feel bad to cheated on?

P2P Client
    µTorrent with µ*****
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss143
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraterrestrial View Post
    EVIL EVIL EVIL
    If everybody stopped seeding & uploading, BT will become useless.
    I mean c'mon 30mb/s and you still cheat, this sounds very evil to me..no offense included.
    Remember: sharing is caring
    Maybe you don't believe but i still can't keep a ratio at SCC / waffles even with this speed, only if i were joining the torrents as soon as they were uploaded Irc script or something (this for scc).
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Maybe you don't believe but i still can't keep a ratio at SCC / waffles even with this speed, only if i were joining the torrents as soon as they were uploaded Irc script or something (this for scc).
    They're using RSS feed feature in utorrent, you can try it yourself.
    Last edited by Extraterrestrial; 17.10.10 at 14:55.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µTorrent with µ*****
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss143
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraterrestrial View Post
    They're using RSS feed feature in utorrent, you can try it yourself.
    I used to use that but isn't even as fast as the irc since minimum interval to RSS update used to be 1 minute.

Waffles i had 5 gb uploaded when i uploaded some albums but without upload albums was really hard to keep ratio.
    SCC i need to have big hard drives and download junk sometimes somernadomserie.pack.scc

In tvshows that are 1GB +/- a little later and you are screwed.
    That's why i cheat, it helps i keep a good ratio and others too since i'm helping
    If there were no freeleech torrents ,double ups, Donations for upload there would be a 1:1 ratio upload/download in the site
    As we know sites have tons of seedwhores with 100tb/s uploaded 20gb downloaded (values like this), so if i fake my ratio and download tons im helping some of the users too :)

Maybe a niche tracker needed my upload but that's not the case with scc, and i don't believe people without a great internet can survive there without using the freeleech section (downloading junk much times), without using a seedbox, donating or cheating.
    Thanks

Waffles i had 5 gb uploaded when i uploaded some albums but without upload albums was really hard to keep ratio.
    SCC i need to have big hard drives and download junk sometimes somernadomserie.pack.scc
    yep, waffles and scc are hard to keep ratio but I'm talking in general, there are sites that you can survive easily and with big buffer using your connection and this is helping others too ( leaving the torrent running for sometime won't hurt ).

so if i fake my ratio and download tons im helping some of the users too :)
    Totally agree here, trackers with great content need leechers which in some way is helping others who are seeding but no one is downloading because of being afraid of ratio count.
    Last edited by Extraterrestrial; 17.10.10 at 17:14.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39521
    Quote Originally Posted by pimphead07 View Post
    hehe.. spoken like a true hypocrite
    Sharing is caring. There you go, I'm admin here and I said it. Because I truly believe in that.

I do draw the line between sites that are worth seeding at, and those where I could leech like there's no tomorrow and still cause minimal damage, due to the abundance of seedboxes (SCC), though.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss8
    I remember cheating in SCC when it first opened. I got banned... That's the only reason I feel bad.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    I was caught once, on what.cd. I'm really not lucky considering this is the only and first time i cheated, just to give it a try ... ... On 60mo. Well, i felt like shit SO MUCH while complaining over IRC i'm pretty sure i'll never do this again. I'm back in now, but i still feel guilty for the lies considering this is a great tracker ... Plus, i have to take a LOT of precautions on my second account (like using a computer not in my house via logmein because of banned IP).
    Last edited by Esperanza; 19.10.10 at 01:19.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1624
    Quote Originally Posted by Esperanza View Post
    I was caught once, on what.cd. I'm really not lucky considering this is the only and first time i cheated, just to give it a try ... ... On 60mo. Well, i felt like shit SO MUCH while complaining on IRC i'm pretty sure i'll never do this again. I'm back in now, but i still feel guilty for the lies ... and sorry because i have to take a LOT of precautions on my second account (like using a computer not in my house via logmein because of banned IP).
    Hello Esperanza,

Bad decision to choose for first time What.cd is one of the hardest trackers to cheat on
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Well, now i realize that. I knew nothing about cheating before, and i did this only to test in a bad inspiration. The concept of ratio manipulation is interresting, but it clearly not worth it according to me :-/
    Last edited by Esperanza; 18.10.10 at 05:48.
    Thanks

The concept of ratio manipulation is interesting, but it clearly not worth it according to me :-/
    well it depends.. on certain sites it is very hard to maintain ratio with slow speeds.. no matter how long u seed, like bitmetv and all, u cant just keep up wit the rest.. i dont want to cheat but i am forced to.. i cant afford a seedbox and i dont want to lose out on the tracker just because i dont have good speeds.. i do actually seed the torrent after i have cheated though :)

u see the predicament here.
    Last edited by pimphead07; 18.10.10 at 05:39.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Yes, i guess its the best argument to cheat. In that way too i'm a loosy cheater, i didnt even need to ! I cant imagine how many rules of the rightfull and effective cheater i've disrespected :-p
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1624
    Yes, i guess its the best argument to cheat. In that way too i'm a loosy cheater, i didnt even need to ! I cant imagine how many rules of the rightfull and effective cheater i've disrespected :-p
    There are SB-I members that are considered non-cheaters but if you wanna cheat I recommend you to look up for the "cheating threads" and you'll find almost all the answers to your questions
    Last edited by Blocker; 18.10.10 at 06:10.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39521
    Well, i felt like shit SO MUCH while complaining on IRC i'm pretty sure i'll never do this again. I'm back in now, but i still feel guilty for the lies considering this is a great tracker ... Plus, i have to take a LOT of precautions on my second account
    So, cheating on your stats isn't good, but "cheating" their anti-dupe system is.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

I guess technically all of them, since I never would have dreamed of getting anywhere close to TB of upload on any site without cheating. I was borderline banned on most of the sites before I started cheating, and with so much content at your fingertips it's almost impossible to legibly seed. Yeah, yeah, all the admins and mods say that you can even with a crappy line. But sometimes I want that 1080p bluray boxset of 5+ seasons of a show...and honestly don't feel like waiting until I can actually upload enough to not get disabled for it.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    @anon I wont cheat again and this was the purpose of my blocking. Therefore, I have to admit i dont feel bad at all for having a new account: I think i'm already paying severely for the mistake i made, considering how complicated it is to use that account. For a loooong time. Plus, this is not technically a "dupe" i guess, since its the only one i have. This is my very personal point of view and i'm aware of that, but i really feel Ok about this. Just the useless cheating. I guess if i was caught again for having a new account, i'll just tell the truth.
    Last edited by Esperanza; 19.10.10 at 01:29.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast