Thread: Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

P2P Client
    Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss171
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtydog View Post
    nope i don't agree with you mister. mostly i buy the games just to support the developers if i like it and i think they put in much effort in making it. the assassins creed 1 and 2, battelfield bad company 2, cod mw2, splinter cell conviction just to name a few were wonderful, im not saying you should definitely buy the games but i think if you can afford it just get a copy to support them. they need the profit you know.
    I partly agree to you. If you have the money and if you are willing to support the developers that it is even the best way. The games you named are great. I liked both Assassins Creed parts best and almost bought the second part of game in Steam, because it was too hard for coders to crack, it took a long time for the real cracked version to appear in the internet. I dont have extra money to spend, so i just stick at old cracked versions as all the other people in my contury. I better buy something to eat instead of buying a game, because from the other side i'm not a 1337 addicted gamer (and I don't mean you are), i just play the game till the end and thats all... I never play one game in story mode twice. The effort of developers ir amazing, i understand that very much, because i'm a programmer myself..
    If i play a multiplayer game, than it's the best way to buy it for everyone. The online expirience would be better than.
    Last edited by dju; 30.07.10 at 17:37.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7987

Thanks

P2P Client
    Bitcomet & Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss246
    Ok im starting single player tomorrow and will be well prepared to criticize this game if there is any. Gameplay on leaked x360 copy btw
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7987
    Be sure to tell us what's game like, good or bad
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bitcomet & Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss246
    Definitely i might be biased though cos I really liked Kane and Lynch 1....haha
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bitcomet & Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss246

Kane & Lynch 2 DLC detailed

Square Enix has announced details of the DLC for its latest title, Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days.

Beginning August 31, three unique packs will be available for gamers which includes a Multiplayer Mask Pack, Alliance Weapon Pack and Doggie Bag Pack. Each pack extends the Multiplayer modes by introducing more ‘tools of the trade’ and all-new heist locations.

“Given the history of Kane & Lynch, we expected overwhelming interest, and the initial acclaim solidifies the ever-growing phenomenon and attraction gamers have to the characters and story,” said Niels Jørgensen, general manager of IO Interactive.

“And we are proud to be able to extend the experience in the coming weeks with more maps, weapons and toys to heighten the tension and pressure of pulling-off a high profile heist.”
    VideoGames
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12