Page 70 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1593

Thread: A little tutorial on how to cheat on waffles

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39516
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone please direct me to the version of RM that works simply with this method.
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=18270

Refer to the FAQ.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Vuze-Sbi (07.08.10) , Aztaros (05.08.10)

P2P Client
    OMG v2.3 Hax Edition
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    Thanks to everyone here that's helping new users get into the fray. Funny enough, the way I found out about this was because I felt too much bs was going on in U-G, some people have over 21TB uploaded (21GB daily) and that got me suspicious since it wasn't one, but various people that had huuuuuge amounts uploaded on there. Then bam, found this.

Before I try it out on U-G again (got banned on my 4 year account), I'll be giving this shot on ILT.

I'm not sure if I have the procedure correctly yet, but I'll try it out.

One quick question though, when is using this safe? Like can I do this on a fresh account? Because you know how some trackers keep a "daily" of how much you have uploaded in the past?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39516
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztaros View Post
    One quick question though, when is using this safe? Like can I do this on a fresh account? Because you know how some trackers keep a "daily" of how much you have uploaded in the past?
    The long-term seeding at the end takes care of that, but you're exposed in the meantime, so I recommend waiting a while before cheating.

some people have over 21TB uploaded (21GB daily)
    Seedbox + packs?
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

Aztaros (05.08.10)

P2P Client
    OMG v2.3 Hax Edition
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    The long-term seeding at the end takes care of that, but you're exposed in the meantime, so I recommend waiting a while before cheating.

Seedbox + packs?
    Gotcha, well I might as well start as soon as I'm accessible to become a Power User, (2 weeks.) Either way, since ILT is as simple as it gets, I'll play around with it and see how exactly RM works.

True, but I just can't buy it that there's that many users with so many TB uploaded. I've been a member on BC-G back when it was v1.0, and even up to today, sure you see several people with TB uploaded. But it seems to prevail much much more on U-G, where I kept seeing it left and right. I mean then again, you can donate TB to other users so.. that could just be it. Haha.

Thanks again anon!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss333
    Something i don't understand here,when your download is done(%100),rm updates before normal time ,should i stop before when download reaches %100 ?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39516
    Yup. Stop and restart to get zero traffic shown in the peerlist.
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

Vuze-Sbi (06.08.10)

P2P Client
    OMG v2.3 Hax Edition
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    I can't believe I was overcomplicating this method in my head so much!

So pretty much the idea of the WM, is to upload at higher speeds, and right before the tracker announces, you stop, restart, and thus it shows as 0kb/s for upload and download on the snatchlist. So that they can't see how fast you were uploading right? (I hope I FINALLY got this right, this time! haha.) I'm using this with the Extender on ILT (Just to test it) and it's working beautifully.

Two last questions (Just to be sure)

1. I know that you also want to download close to how much you are uploading so you don't get a huge buffer. But how do I do this? Since once you hit 100% you can't bring it back to 0% to let it download again.

2. Can I download other torrents from the same tracker while I have RM open? (Different torrents, not the same one I'm cheating with on RM)

I plan to retry U-G next week, (can't right now since Ive only been registered a day)

Thanks Mihai for the great guide, it's good to finally understand it. (Hopefully I have anyways)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss402
    Two last questions (Just to be sure)

1. I know that you also want to download close to how much you are uploading so you don't get a huge buffer. But how do I do this? Since once you hit 100% you can't bring it back to 0% to let it download again.
    I don't get what you mean, why would you put the torrent to 100% immediately, put it 0% and -preferably- put your normal download speed

2. Can I download other torrents from the same tracker while I have RM open? (Different torrents, not the same one I'm cheating with on RM)
    Yes!, just make sure you use the correct settings (memory reader)
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

Aztaros (07.08.10)

P2P Client
    OMG v2.3 Hax Edition
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    Gotcha, yeah sorry I probably didn't phrase it very well. Since I didn't want my 1mb/s upload look weird, I put the download up to 900 kb/s but it finished downloading a 500mb torrent in no time. Which at the end of 4 restarts (using the Extender) I managed to get 7 GBs uploaded and only 500mb downloaded. Is this why it's a good idea to get the big torrents to constantly keep downloading as well?

So basically if a person wanted, you could also up your speed by much more than 1mb/s (anything that's still within the limits) especially on the trackers with inferior scripts right? Since it'll just report it at 0kb/s at the end when you stop it. (Not that I plan on doing it, don't plan on getting greedy and getting banned.)

One last question,

Since you are reported in the snatchlist as sending 0kb/s on both upload and download, is there anything suspicious about that? I mean, even if it says you've been connected for thirty minutes or an hour and have not downloaded/uploaded a single thing "supposedly"?

Sorry for all the questions, I just like to be sure. I have a good idea of what the answer might be from reading the thread and others, but I rather just be on the safe side and know I'm understand it correctly.
    Last edited by Aztaros; 07.08.10 at 10:15.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss402
    Gotcha, yeah sorry I probably didn't phrase it very well. Since I didn't want my 1mb/s upload look weird, I put the download up to 900 kb/s but it finished downloading a 500mb torrent in no time. Which at the end of 4 restarts (using the Extender) I managed to get 7 GBs uploaded and only 500mb downloaded. Is this why it's a good idea to get the big torrents to constantly keep downloading as well?

So basically if a person wanted, you could also up your speed by much more than 1mb/s (anything that's still within the limits) especially on the trackers with inferior scripts right? Since it'll just report it at 0kb/s at the end when you stop it. (Not that I plan on doing it, don't plan on getting greedy and getting banned.)
    You mentioned greediness and you did it already! Faking 7GB upload on a 500 MB torrent is too much, why would you a need a ratio of 14 on a torrent. After you reach a realistic ratio on a torrent (it's your choice but it's not 14 ); you should stop faking and seed as long as possible.

Since you are reported in the snatchlist as sending 0kb/s on both upload and download, is there anything suspicious about that? I mean, even if it says you've been connected for thirty minutes or an hour and have not downloaded/uploaded a single thing "supposedly"?
    Nothing suspicious about that, because this situation could occur even if you were a legitimate user.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39516
    So pretty much the idea of the WM, is to upload at higher speeds, and right before the tracker announces, you stop, restart, and thus it shows as 0kb/s for upload and download on the snatchlist. So that they can't see how fast you were uploading right?
    Don't forget the long seeding time at the end. That is what set the snatchlist speeds to zero or near-zero.

"Download" a different torrent and don't fake upload on it.

Sure, just use the memory reader, and don't load the same torrent in both programs.

For tracker with bad/no scripts (e.g. SCC) you can do that, although I wouldn't advice being too greedy.

The snatchlist won't say you're "connected for thirty minutes" if you've seeded a lot... perhaps you're confusing it with the peerlist?
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

Aztaros (07.08.10) , Vuze-Sbi (07.08.10)

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss402
    Don't forget the long seeding time at the end. That is what set the snatchlist speeds to zero or near-zero.
    Consider this as spam

Explaining what anon said, the snatchlist speed is your average speed on the torrent, so the longer you seed with 0 kbps; the lower your average will be.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

Vuze-Sbi (07.08.10)

P2P Client
    OMG v2.3 Hax Edition
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    Thanks guys for being patient with this noobie here, I'm not sure what was going in my mind when I first read the WM, I swear I couldn't understand it even after various times of reading it.

The snatchlist won't say you're "connected for thirty minutes" if you've seeded a lot... perhaps you're confusing it with the peerlist?
    That's it, yeah I meant the peerlist on U-G since I show up as 0kbs. It's the only thing I'm somewhat worried about now.

Since the closest thing it has besides that peerlist is the "Completed Torrents" but that doesn't really check your average on a torrent besides checking you on the daily limit you upload/download. So I'll just be careful on that. I just went ahead and left over 100 torrents (small 200kb files) uploading over night so it says I have a big total "seeding time"
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss21
    I have a pretty old and absolutely unused account on Waffles(ratio = 0). Any protips or i can try WM now?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    1/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss837
    Just go for it
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast