Page 179 of 194 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 2908

Thread: Cheating experiences [ARCHIVED]

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39537
    Quote Originally Posted by sbi_rocks View Post
    in peer id by %xx u mean that is it necessary to have 2 characters after each of the % signs ?
    Correct.

actually in one of the % sign it is showing 4 characters
    Anything else than the first two are separate bytes.

The memory reader does its job correctly 99% of the time anyway...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

bounab21 (05.04.14) , leechmodder (30.07.10) , Extraterrestrial (29.07.10) , jacksbi (23.07.10) , sbi_rocks (22.07.10)

P2P Client
    OMG v2.3 Hax Edition
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    Hey guys, first of all I want to comment and mention what a great site! It's nice to see some helpful people here that aren't arrogant or rude at all, (especially with newbies, lol)

That aside, I was curious to know what could have set me off? I'm completely NEW at this, infact I barely got into it today after hearing about it.

So basically to make a long story short, I got banned tonight, I was using Serenity's uTorrent 2.0.3 mod, with these settings:

- Be Seeder 100%
    - No Report Download
    - No Report Corrupt
    - Don't announce completed event

However I didn't have any kind of upload buff, I was using my own normal natural upload. So no 1mb/s stuff or anything. Just my original 150kb/s upload.

That's it. Everything was well for 4 or so hours, but when I tried refreshing, it said I logged out so I tried again, and said I was disabled. =[ lol. Which sucks since I had been a member since 2007, with 1TB of legit uploaded and 800GB of download. I wanted to buff my ratio and test this out though, and got smacked in the face first time through, should have asked before I did it I guess.

What might have set me off though?

Any help is really appreciated it, thanks!

Oh and btw, is there ANY possible way I can somehow fight it off in IRC and act like I used this modded uTorrent because, I dunno.. made my speeds faster? xD

I also noted about 900 other users just got banned, who knows what the hell went on.

Edit: I should also mention that I can still download the torrents I was trying to snatch without any kind of problems. They appear red, but they still work. Also, sorry for the long post!
    Last edited by Aztaros; 05.08.10 at 08:35.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Mratio,VEM,RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss762
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztaros View Post
    whole post
    from which tracker r u banned?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    OMG v2.3 Hax Edition
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    Sorry, totally forgot to post that. I was banned from U-G
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Mratio,VEM,RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss762
    Sorry, totally forgot to post that. I was banned from U-G
    U-G? lol

i thought u will say what.cd or bmtv

there might be other reason for ur ban did u ask in the irc?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    OMG v2.3 Hax Edition
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    Haha nope, I didn't want to sound stupid since I have no real excuse. Not sure exactly what they could prove, I do plan on doing it in the morning though to see why. I know for sure it wasn't anything else, I was pretty well known there, and was actively helping in a torrent project, so you could see why it's kinda embarassing to have that "Disabled" logo right next to my name. But it's cool, it's how you learn. :p.

I should mention that I had two accounts before I got banned on my main. Just a little before I got banned on it, I was testing out RM (since I'm new) on my backup account. i couldn't care less if it got banned. So I started playing around with it. Well, to make things short I had around 400GB uploaded in about an hour. Stupid move I know, but I thought I could use it to see how they detected it.

Well, I got a warning by an admin for "attempting to cheat ratio", next thing I know, about an hour later I got the actual ban. I did the whole ipconfig dealio, and pulled out a new IP just incase, and logged in to my new account. This time, using uTorrent 2.0.3 by Serenity with those options I posted above. It was working fine for about two hours or so, (But in the process, I had tried out various options, to see how they worked out. Not sure it was wise to test them out so freely I guess.) Regardless, I was about to go to sleep, and put those options to leech away without my ratio taking a dive, and then about 10 minutes into it, when I refreshed, it's when I got the ban on it as well.

Weird thing is that even though uTorrent says "Unknown Passkey" it's letting me leech from my old account just fine.

I managed to make a new account though through my cellphone, since apparently there was a ban-a-thon tonight or something. Anyone still needed a U-G account should go over there right now, haha. Again, sorry about making my post long, I rather try being informative as possible.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    An eMule & VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2150
    Weird thing is that even though uTorrent says "Unknown Passkey" it's letting me leech from my old account just fine
    Its likely u have dht and pex enabled
    dont ban me just spank me
    Thanks

P2P Client
    OMG v2.3 Hax Edition
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    Not sure exactly what PEX does exactly, never really educated myself on the subject. I do have DHT enabled though. Can't recall if its even set by default or not, but it is enabled.

Can I basically keep leeching away or will it eventually just prevent me? Lol. I was basically leeching a 120GB torrent, which was why I was wanting to not take the ratio hit and was using the Serenity uTorrent mod. I mean, not sure how long it'll work for, but while it does, I might as well leech it and then remake the torrent with my new passkey and try uploading again.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    An eMule & VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2150
    if uv got dht enabled and the torrent is not set to private u can even download many times again as long some1 has a copy
    dont ban me just spank me
    Thanks

P2P Client
    OMG v2.3 Hax Edition
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    I just tried one of the other torrents I had stopped awhile ago in order to pull in a new IP, and that older torrent that I had stopped no longer works. =[. It says DHT - Not allowed now, ah well.

Anyhow, do you guys think there was something wrong in what I did? Were my options set fine?

I'm thinking this time I'm going to download a few small torrents, then spike up my total seed time until I have at least 60 days total (on the new account). (Should be fast with 100 or so small torrents.) and once its completed, just turn on the - Be Seeder 100% option, and pump up my upload to 250 - 500 kbs and try it only on one or two popular torrents, and see how it works.

I'd try RM but I'm still a little shy with it since im new. Im still confused with a few certain things. I've read the FAQ and Tutorials for it, but I'm still scratching my head on how exactly one can get caught. For example, say on U-G, which has one of the less 'smart' scripts.

(this is going to sound stupid, I bet I sound like one of those 'tarded nubs or something, If so, Im sorry. =X )Why can't you just go ahead and shoot your upload rate to say 10gb/s. Let it work itself for awhile, then once it's sufficient, stop it and close out? I mean I understand that it's not a smart move due to how fast you get that with no true "Seeding Time" on the torrent, but say you already have a few days already recorded on history for that torrent. Wouldn't it then be possible? I understand you'd be vulnerable for that bit when it updates, but as soon as you stop the file. Since you aren't actually uploading/downloading anything. Wouldn't that just be a very small few seconds that someone could actually have in order to check the snatch list and see that?

Or is there something else I'm missing here?

I mean apparently the mod that caught me on the backup account, had a way of knowing real quick though. Then again I only had 3 days seeding time, which i'm not sure is sufficient for 400GB upload. I did make sure to use Memory Read too.

I guess tomorrow when I ask in IRC Ill see what happens and why the heck my other account got caught in the crossfire.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    I can haz candy
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss590
    What sort of seeder would upload that much in mere seconds? Even if you had the ISP speed to reach that, the leechers most likely wouldn't. It's all about being "just" another torrenter, so use low speeds to not attract the staff or trigger their scripts.
    Last edited by Gapo; 05.08.10 at 23:12.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39537
    Your client can still leech because it cached the peer IPs from when your account was enabled. You will not be reenabled after cheating, even if you said you thought it'd speed things up or something.

If you're afraid of using the RM for whatever reason, get a test account on a tracker like ILoveTorrents, which doesn't have any scripts, and try it on that.

About the 10GB/s thingy, you may want to read this:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=12494
    Thanks

P2P Client
    OMG v2.3 Hax Edition
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    Thank you guys, very much appreciated.

At least I'm definitely learning something, yeah afterwards I felt stupid because I totally forgot about places like ILT where I can just keep coming back without problems, lol. But I thought by simply using my backup account to test this out I'd be pretty safe. So I'm not sure if because of my IP my main account also got tracked and banned, or if it was separate because of of the modded uTorrent client that I have.

anon, one quick question about the Waffles method. I'm slightly confused. So basically, I load a torrent, preferably one that wouldn't have partial leechers, and download that. But do I first go ahead and download the whole torrent in uTorrent? Thats what kinda gets me confused about RM, because from what I read yesterday, I believe you can't be leeching the same torrent (on uTorrent) which you are also using on RM since that'll set you off right?

So hopefully I got this right,

- Download a torrent from the tracker.
    - Open a torrent from the tracker that preferably isn't a pack.
    - Set upload to say 1.2mb/s and download to 900kb/s.
    - Torrent announces are usually about 30 minutes right? So I'm guessing like 27 minutes afterwards, I stop it.
    - Now set my upload to 0, and put my download to around 550kb/s (600kb/s is my cap.)

..After that, I get lost. So I leave RM going on for a few days with the download still set? Or does it mean the actual torrent that I have in uTorrent?

I'm really sorry, I bet I'm making this sound more overly complicated that it really is. Again, thanks everyone for being patient.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39537
    That's all explained in the Waffles method thread and if you have any questions, post them there. :)

I'll tell you a few things, however. You indeed shouldn't run the same torrent in both programs, so stop it in uTorrent first. When you finish "downloading" it in the RM, just leave the thing open at 100% done. For some trackers, this step isn't necessary.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

Aztaros (05.08.10)

HEy,
    I'm looked on FAQ and rules at Trancetraffic, and I don't found how you can't have a double accounts. Is there allowed to have few accounts or not?
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 179 of 194 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... LastLast