P2P Client
    several
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss565

S p e c i a l M o d s . e u is closing with the end of the may

Hi folks,

you might have read it in the "What about the..." thread in Modders Corner, if not: Specialmods wil close it's doors by the end of this month (or the first week of June, we'll see). As for the reasons, we are lacking activity, which means that the number of post we have over any measurable periode of time are below anything which justifies keeping this board online evermore. Personally I do not think that this is related to any "eMule is dead" argumentation, but a result of some changes in how the leeching community "works" nowadays and that modders tend to release their stuff on multiple boards instead of an exclusive one. In short, Specialmods is has no special mods anymore and has become substitutional within a group of forums.
    So, as a result, the board will close around the date mentioned above, which was a hard decision and is not negotiable :(

One of the last thing from my side is to thank the ppl, who helped Specialmods.eu/.nl to grow to what it was in its best times and enabled us to kick the ed2ks ass for quite some time.

So, big thank yous go out to the founders, staff and modders of specialmods and last but not least the Members
    For some it's good news for some bad. If you need any code snippets from pP now it might be lats time to ask for it
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Blocker (17.07.10) , qik5l (24.05.10) , Instab (23.05.10) , cheatos (23.05.10) , thecoolest (23.05.10)

P2P Client
    anything that meets me
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss455
    yup..its getting closed..i use some of its tools before...i m kinda miss that site...& its tools too
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread