+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Al Jazeera English: Israel PM 'signed off' on Dubai hit

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079

Al Jazeera English: Israel PM 'signed off' on Dubai hit

World leaders giving 'shoot to kill' assassination orders,..... spies lurking under your window to catch the best glance on when to kill you....secret agents lurking in dark shadows watching your every move.....dark shadows over on that knoll aiming their pistols at you for a nice drive-by-shooting....

I think that we've all come across such science fiction stories in the past.

And so it goes where world leader give assination orders ....apparantly.

LEts check it out:

Binyamin Netanyahu, Israel's prime minister, is alleged to have given the green light for last month's assassination of a senior Hamas figure, according to a British newspaper........., authorised the killing of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh.
    and apparantly, police in Dubai have identified the Mossad agents through CCTV.

One of the reasons why the Mosad killed him is because they believed that he was shipping guns, or was going to, ship them off to Gaza. That might be true.

........Israel apparently suspected he was on his way to Iran to arrange an arms shipment for Gaza.........

and what do the Mossad and the Isreali government have to say about it....nothing of course.

The Israeli government, and Mossad itself, have refused either to confirm or deny any role in the assassination - part a "policy of ambiguity", as Avigdor Lieberman, the Israeli foreign minister, described it.
    That is expected, yes??

Tensions between Israel and its European allies have, however, mounted in the wake ofthe murder, with UK, Irish, German and French governments all summoning their respective Israeli ambassadors for answers regarding the use of their passports.
    The passports that they are talking about are passports that were suppossedly had Euro passports. But IMO, this is just a charade. It might look like the Euro states are 'officially' upset, but under the table, it might not seem so.

On Saturday, Germany's Der Spiegel magazine reported that the German passport used was genuine

The magazine said a man using the name of Michael Bodenheimer approached Cologne immigration officials in June 2008 with a request for citizenship, offering pre-World War II papers as proof of his German ancestry. The travel document was apparently issued in 2009
    The English had similar events occur with their passports no doubt. That's being said on consideration that the UK also had some of their passports being used.

Here's the link:

"God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (23.02.10) , saebrtooth (22.02.10)

P2P Client
    An eMule & VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2150
    This is just bloody stupid. The Isrealies are in Palistinian land and getting control over it. Get the fk out of their land and they wont 'hit' back.

Netanyahu's situation is like this:

A Bandit Ovelordf goes to tell his men to rob a village. The village chieif will not surrender their land or their possesions. Netanyahu orders his men to kill Hamas's leader is like the Bandit Overlord telling his men to kill the Village Chief because he is resisting the bandits efforts to overtake the village.

I like American, I have friends in America, Canada and South America. But its US Government relentless support than give Isreal the power it needs to overcome a little tiny spec that is in its way.
    dont ban me just spank me
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (23.02.10)

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    part of the problem is this element called 'nationalism' (a.k.a. Zionism) that is enshrined like some-holy-and-sacrificial-lamb-of God thing in Israel.

If this little tid-bit called Zionism wasn't institutionalized within Israeli political and religious culture, I would really wonder if the ordinary people (i.e. the general public) who become institutionalized into that mode of thinking 'nationalism' (not that there's anything wrong with nationalism, only in this particular case, 'nationalism, a.k.a. Israeli Zionism, has a literally destructive effect on the Palestinians such that the current culture of destruction towards the Palestinians, supported in large part by it's allies, and subsequently ignored by these same parties), has effectuated policies that continue to this day.

If Zionism was not as extreme in it's mode of thought and action, I would really wonder that most of these policies of destruction would NOT even take place.

There is a point that I have to raise here and that is that the people, the Israeli's ( the general population ) are responsible for electing their government.

Can you blame the people for what's happening??..........yes you can.

It is as equally their fault as it is the Israeli government in instituting destructive policies towards the Palestinians.
    The public voted for their government.

with respect to the topic and the use of falsified foreign passports....if we were to discuss the point like this:

The people voted for their government and all of the policies that it institutionalizes, yes??
    The government in Israel sets up the Mossad;
    The Israeli government condones the actions of the Mossad since their leader obviously gave the 'go-ahead' to initiate these actions and the subsequent events that took place;
    The people, at least as far as I know since I do not see any news reports of such, are quiet on this issue...perhaps condone it as well.

Maybe not the entire Israeli population, but (and I am only conjecturing here), a majority or a mediocre percentage must support it since the settlers in the West Bank commit as equal as criminal acts on the Palestinians as does the Israeli government.
    Criminal acts such as intentional destruction of their homes ( I gave a YT video link on one of my earlier news posts here earlier reporting specifically that!! ).

If the illegal settlers on the WEst Bank support their governments initiatives in settling the West Bank, then perhaps they even support it in it's espionage endeavors since they probably feel some sort of affinity for their government in establishing continuing rights and real--estate control for it's settlers in the West Bank.

In other words, they support their government as much as their government supports the settlers in the West Bank.

Therefore, the public is responsible for electing it's government and allowing those policies of international activities to continue.

If the people would have a mind to stop tolerating this sort of behavior by their government, then you probably wouldn't have this crap happening.

In short, the people are as equally as responsible as the government is in instituting these policies, these espionage events, and everything else that comes along with it.

Pies, cream, cherries and all.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (23.02.10)

+ Reply to Thread