+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Al Jazeera English: CIA confirms deaths in Afghanistan

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079

Al Jazeera English: CIA confirms deaths in Afghanistan

There is something strangely, yet most obviously familiar, with the way that these turn-of-events, as presented by AJE, come out.
    When I finished reading this news article, I couldn't but help there's the usual lack of consistency btw what one side says and what the other side says.

You'll see what I mean after you read the article yourself.

check it out:

Seven American CIA agents and five Canadian soldiers have been killed in two separate attacks in Afghanistan, officials say.
    Ok. Alright...

The Taliban has claimed responsibility for Wednesday's attack on the Americans, carried out at a US base in the eastern province of Khost, saying that the attacker was an officer in the Afghan army

At first, I thought that this was related to an article that I previously presented.
    But it isn't. An article that I presented earlier took place in Kunar province. This event took place in a different province.

Nevertheless, let's continue...

I felt that there's something odd about this statement:

"This deadly attack was carried out by a valorous Afghan army member when the..... Americans were busy gaining information about the mujahideen," Zabiullah Mujahid, a Taliban spokesman, said in an email.
    How did the Taliban specifically know that the Yanks were gaining info on them??

Also, note that this apparant email states that the attack was carried out by an Afghan army member....

Now dont' lose sight of your toes here...

The Afghan defence ministry denied that the bomber was an Afghan army officer.
    See what I mean with respect to inconsistancy??

A little of topic here, but still related a bit...

In Washington, Leon Panetta, the CIA chief, said the seven killed "were far from home and close to the enemy, doing the hard work that must be done to protect our country from terrorism"
    this is bullshit.
    Soldiers are being shot at as as part and parcel of the NWO.
    ploy.
    The idea for terrorism is a ploy for other things. To cause fear and perplexity in a world that is constantly inundated with fear, death, confusions...etc... , at least I believe so.

Don't get me wrong. I have complete respect for soldiers and I give them my moral support.
    There are soldiers in Afghanistan that are from my own country there and for my country that isn't really used to seeing dead soldiers being brought home in a casket, it is more than saddening.

Also, think of it this way: Your son just lost his mom or dad fighting a far-away land.

Anyways...

In another incident, a number of civilians were killed by an air raid by foreign forces in Helmand on Wednesday........Nato-led forces declined to make an immediate comment.......The incident is the second report of civilian casualties at the hands of foreign forces in under a week.
    Of course they declined to make a comment. Because it gives them time to figure out what to say and do...whether to possibly deny ( maybe I am wrong...voice your opinion if you please )or something else....all this when the US army spokesperson or General there stated that he'd wanted to reduce or eliminate civilian deaths.

The Nato-led force said it was questioning the claims of civilian casualties and maintains they were fighters
    See what I mean??

One group states that it was the NATO alliance and the NATO alliance states that it was questioning this claim.

Aren't the NATO alliance and Afghanistan supposed to be allies??

One would think that allies would develop a sense of co-operation with respect to information and the way it is communicated...in synchronicity with your allied partner, yes??

Would you not agree??

confusing or what??

Enjoy the read :)

Here's the link:

Last edited by SealLion; 01.01.10 at 03:19.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (01.01.10) , Se7Ven (01.01.10)

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    The Taliban has claimed responsibility
    thats convenient, it strengthens claims of taliban terrorist threats

See what I mean with respect to inconsistancy??
    the taliban can simply say it was an army convert that secretly worked for them, and this army member could have easily been used as a scapegoat for the attack - just by giving him orders to go to the base unarmed, upon entering he may have been knocked unconscious, subsequently equipped with explosives, placed at the detonation point/spot and detonated when the right time came

The suicide bomber reportedly evaded security at the base and detonated an explosive belt in a room used as a fitness centre.
    are we really supposed to believe this story? that the base security would allow a bomber to easily access the base? either the security there is comprised of amateurs (not likely) or the guy had outside help (more likely, from some intelligence agency like the cia) or it was a staged incident to keep the tensions from fading away, maybe even thus eliminating some unwanted cia members (most likely)

the convenient thing about 'suicide bombers' is that after the attack they can hardly be recognized (easy manipulation of their identity)

also, intentional killing members/soldiers of their own army is nothing new to the usa, as can plainly be seen for example in the waco siege footage/recordings analysis, where 3 (former) members of clinton's bodyguard team were killed by the usa army member even though they were parts of the same assault unit in that event - this is also connected to the mysterious deaths of about 50? members of clinton staff/associates

The group, made up of four soldiers and a journalist accompanying them, were visiting community reconstruction projects and were killed when their armored vehicle was hit by a bomb, the Canadian defence ministry said.
    notice the lack of details here, so we have no idea what kind of bomb was it, how did it hit them, who was nearby, where did it happen and so on - basically anyone could have done it

Canada has 2,800 troops in Afghanistan, but the mission has become increasingly unpopular at home and it is scheduled to be withdrawn at the end of 2011.
    here is a clue why it may be canadians that are targeted in this incident

Kai Eide, the UN special representative in Afghanistan, said in a statement on Thursday that the preliminary UN investigation showed "strong indication" that there were fighters in the area at the time of the attack.

But "based on our initial investigation, eight of those killed were students enrolled in local schools", he said.
    and you can be sure none of this 'investigation' material is going to be publicly displayed

also, why would you need an air raid against 8 students, even if they were armed?

Nato-led forces declined to make an immediate comment..
    if there are no questionable circumstances, they could comment on it instantly, as it is nothing low-level localized (meaning the decision to attack couldn't be done by low-level officers) since it was an air attack
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (02.01.10)

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    you know, slik. ...
    There is something else that is also odd about this story and that is the distinct lack of coverage of the entire news of this article in my home country.

Nothing was said about a 'suspected' Taliban member and how the Taliban got their information on the claim that the Taliban knew that the military there were gathering information.

Only that the Taliban had claimed reposnsibility.

There was also no news on the subject of inconsistent communication btw the Afghanistan government and the military's communication of the event.

Nothing at all.
    Only of the reported deaths of military, a journalist, and CIA people.
    Squat all!!

There was also a lack of news...or none of it, to be more precise of the inherent lack of comment that the US military has on the issue of the civilians that were killed.

Did you receive any news on your end re: inconsistent communication??

For those of you who are also reading this article, did you receive any news brief on the lack of comment as well as the type of inconsistant communication from your media outlet??

If you didn't, just be aware of the fact that news outlets do have financial interests in mind. That mainly being the shareholders.
    Also keep in mind that the western news media outlets do also have controllers.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (02.01.10)

Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    you guys don't like it brief, eh :tongü:
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by VwTE1r View Post
    you guys don't like it brief, eh
    well, sometimes we do, but feel free to share your thoughts/views on these subjects too
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread