Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I got b7 from What.CD :D

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39731
    Quote Originally Posted by nperversion View Post
    One doubt, given they have a snatchlist, wouldn't it be fishy that a, say, 300MB FLAC download appears on my snatchlist but I've only sent a, say, 150MB dowload data with RF?
    You know yes, but I think abookhalil was talking about using RF to report an upload that's 2x your download.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

abookhalil (22.12.09)

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss216
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    You know yes, but I think abookhalil was talking about using RF to report an upload that's 2x your download.
    yes , that is what i mean . I always set "" ( report my upload as 1.0 to 2.5 ) times my Downloads while downloading ) "" . these values you can changes from tracker to another and depends on the torrent's it self

From now on, I'll only do a legit download, real seed for some hours, RM for 2h at <90kb/s until I get a ~1.5:1 ratio and then repeat. When I get a nice amount of data downloaded (500GB+), maybe I'll just real seed it all 24/7. I'm not that evil, but I hate trackers that take so long to buffer at the beggining.
    Although I can stop seeding by using Rf because it keeps my ratio safe But i prefer to keep seeding for along time Despite this I get very poor ratio in utorrent . that's why i use Rf or any Faking tool ??
    >>http://i47.tinypic.com/15zppa1.jpg<<
    Last edited by abookhalil; 22.12.09 at 21:58.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss207
    One doubt, given they have a snatchlist, wouldn't it be fishy that a, say, 300MB FLAC download appears on my snatchlist but I've only sent a, say, 150MB dowload data with RF?
    I'm not that evil, but I hate trackers that take so long to buffer at the beggining.
    Using Upload x times my download can be risky, especially if there are few/no leechers and the few leechers there are partial seeders.

Someone on BitSoup once said, "The first 5 GB of upload are the hardest, then you can go 40 GB easy."
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12