+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ninite: Create a Single Unattended Installer for All of Your Favorite Software

Ninite: Create a Single Unattended Installer for All of Your Favorite Software

Did you ever wish to have a single installer for all of your favorite software programs? Just run the installer and install all the software without any need to click here and there.

"Ninite" is an excellent website which allows you to create an unattended single installer for lots of popular software programs. You can choose the programs from a given list and it'll create the installer for you.

Once you run the installer, it'll download and install the selected programs automatically:

Ninite runs on Windows XP, Vista and 7 and works in the background 100% hands-free.

It installs apps with default settings and say "no" to browser toolbars and other junk.

Also it installs the latest versions of the apps you choose. Not even Ninite is installed.
    Source: Ninite: Create a Single Unattended Installer for All of Your Favorite Software - Tweaking with Vishal

Ninite Easy PC Setup and Multiple App Installer - Great For Win7 Upgrades
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (03.11.09) , Master Razor (29.10.09) , Nickname (29.10.09)

Nice little helper but did anyone tested this? I don't really belive that when that installer gets all your programs it doesn't include some kind of "benefit" for them such as 3rd party programs or pop-ups etc

LE: By the way, if this downloads the programs that i want and it installs them silently.. I'm gessing the preferences on install for winamp, 7zip and so on will be left as default. So.. there is no way to configure those before the installer is made?
    Last edited by Master Razor; 29.10.09 at 19:51.
    Thanks

Works fine here. Kaspersky didn't detect anything.Tested on win 7 x64.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread