+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scene-Inspired (S-I) – Permanent free leech tracker now open for signup

P2P Client
    Bitcomet & Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss246

Post Scene-Inspired (S-I) – Permanent free leech tracker now open for signup

Just a quick update – Scene Inspired (S-I) is now open for signup. S-I is a general/0day tracker that has free leech enabled at all times on all torrents. It’s not a new entrant to the BitTorrent community – the site has been around for a few years. S-I is one of those BitTorrent sites that focuses on community and not just the zero day releases uploaded to the site. It’s a tiny 0day tracker when compared to the likes of TorrentBytes, RevolutionTT or TorrentLeech but the S-I has a small but devoted set of users around it which probably is why the site has managed to survive this long.

FILEnetworks Blog: Scene-Inspired (S-I) – Permanent free leech tracker now open for signup
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Se7Ven (06.08.09)

P2P Client
    vuze extreme mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss336
    As the article states, this looks almost exactly like SceneX and seems to be just another small general/0day tracker. I was confused because it looked so familiar. I thought I already had an account there. Who keeps feeding them and making them think the world needs yet another ?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread