+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wikileaks: Legal description of the Hondurian "coup" against President Manual Zelaya,

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079

Wikileaks: Legal description of the Hondurian "coup" against President Manual Zelaya,

This is a PDF presented from the Wikileaks site that you can download for viewing a reason why the coup members decided to oust ( on thier own legal description) the old president:

Wikileaks quote:

June 30, 2009
    Summary

June 29, 2009 legal description of the Honduraian "coup" which saw President Mel Zelaya's removed from power by the armed forces. The document is being pushed in diplomatic circles by those opposed to President Zelaya but has not otherwise appeared. This is the english version of the document.
    It should be noted that the document is clearly designed to be a defence of the President's removal

LInk is here:

Here is a short excerpt of what the PDF says:

From the Wikileaks site, you may download from a fast site a 4 page PDF doc.

"God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Mihai (05.07.09) , slikrapid (02.07.09)

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125

Exclamation

generally speaking i don't see a problem with organizing a poll on citizen opinion considering their constitutional rights - it is suspicious that this poll was organized some 6 months before a 4 year presidency was about to expire - i'm sure these constitutional problems were known a long time ago

on the other hand, in a democratic country there is no need for military coups, and this may be the factor people should concentrate on - such actions should not be happening in 'normal' circumstances

one more thing is the usa involvement - supposedly their airbase in honduras was used to move the kidnapped? president out of the country

people in honduras seem to be in favor of the president or more accurately his poll proposal - one important thing to be considered

also, the unusual speed of honduras court system on passing their ruling is something out of ordinary as such things take more time if considered with the proper attention
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (03.07.09)

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Yes. That I have to agree with re: the speed that the Honduran court had passed thier judgement on the matter. Now that you brought that up, that is an interesting tid-bit.

Nevertheless, this week-end should be an interesting one to watch re: this event in LatinAmerica, yes??

I was reading today in the paper that a lot of goverments around the world are expressing thier disapointment on this event. That''s not surprising, though.
    ordain them laws".

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by SealLion View Post
    I was reading today in the paper that a lot of goverments around the world are expressing thier disapointment on this event.
    the president of honduras should be returning with some south/middle american representatives - it will be interesting what will happen, knowing the military - there will be trouble (if they arrest the president there is a large possibility of riots & bloodshed)

the solution may be quite simple - a new presidential poll & referendum on constitutional change - the latter may be of interest only for the 'lower' class of citizens though and definitely not for the corporations/globalists (including usa too - there is speculation they will openly support the possible embargo, but covertly supply the military)

hopefully there won't be another assassination or a convenient 'accident'

edit:
    btw. i'm having trouble reaching wikileaks, they seem overloaded quite often :(
    Last edited by slikrapid; 04.07.09 at 00:26.
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    yes. Wikileaks is overloaded atm. I've seen this happen 2X now. I don't believe that Wikileaks is overloaded that often as, like I jjust mentioned, I've only seen this twice now.

Give it a day or so. It'll go back up.

there is also an Australian version of Wikileaks.

Can't quite recall what it's called though.

It';s a small site, though and is probably as much of a colossal pain in the hairy-ass for all kinds of corporate criminals and cheates, governments corrupt up to thier yellow teeth, and anyone else out to abuse the general public including stealing yummy from candy kids.

PS: I had to put that last bit in.
    ordain them laws".

Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    I had to put that last bit in

wikileaks are supposed to have multiple mirror sites but these aren't quite up to date with the latest news (mirror=original )
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    I think so b/c when I tried the German link, for example, it also gave me the same news that was on the English site.
    So, probably they are all the same.
    Mirror= Original.
    ordain them laws".

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread