+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers

Thanks for that tip! I guess i will have to monitor then the MAM IRC to see if i am able to catch them online and ping him in case they dont reply (I dont want to be too annoying either)
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptseeker View Post
    Official BHD recruitment on GGn? Or is it an unofficial thread?

Also, isn't PTP recruiting in the master gamer forum (not legendary)?
    Yes, official recruitment

Requirement is master gamer but it is in legendary forum, just like in RED, where the post is in elite forum but the requirement is tm plus.

3. Who Said Thanks:

Ptseeker (25.06.23)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by avaith View Post
    What is the best way to enter into NBL? is there any other tracker that can help me find my way through this one?
    They recruit a lot of places.

UHDB, FL, RED, OPS, to name a few. Though imo not a great tracker.

Code:
    Site Spawned: 7 years, 3 months ago
    Maximum Users: 5,000
    Enabled Users: 4,175
    Users active today: 1,392 (33.34%)
    Users active this week: 2,380 (57.01%)
    Users active this month: 3,291 (78.83%)
    New Torrents last day: 18
    Torrents: 22,938
    Shows: 5,466
    User Ratings: 2,924
    People: 9,290
    Requests: 3,110 (96.11% filled)
    Snatches: 2,581,862
    Peers: 96,403
    Seeders: 95,784
    Leechers: 619
    Seeder/Leecher Ratio: 154.73
    This is their stats from the recruitment thread in March 2022. 22k torrents for TV seems kind of low.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, official recruitment

Requirement is master gamer but it is in legendary forum, just like in RED, where the post is in elite forum but the requirement is tm plus.
    Thanks for clearing that up. Any idea what are the requirements for the BHD recruitment on GGn?

Edit: nevermind, I searched the thread and it seems like it's legendary gamer and 12 months+ account age.
    Last edited by Ptseeker; 25.06.23 at 20:15.
    Thanks

They recruit a lot of places.

UHDB, FL, RED, OPS, to name a few. Though imo not a great tracker.

Code:
    Site Spawned: 7 years, 3 months ago
    Maximum Users: 5,000
    Enabled Users: 4,175
    Users active today: 1,392 (33.34%)
    Users active this week: 2,380 (57.01%)
    Users active this month: 3,291 (78.83%)
    New Torrents last day: 18
    Torrents: 22,938
    Shows: 5,466
    User Ratings: 2,924
    People: 9,290
    Requests: 3,110 (96.11% filled)
    Snatches: 2,581,862
    Peers: 96,403
    Seeders: 95,784
    Leechers: 619
    Seeder/Leecher Ratio: 154.73
    This is their stats from the recruitment thread in March 2022. 22k torrents for TV seems kind of low.
    My ultimate goal is to go into BLU. From what i have been told that is the best way to reach out. Still building my way in OPS but i feel it will take a long time (i dont have an account yet in any other of the PT you are mentioning)
    Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by skedrtt View Post
    which trackers have official recruitment for KG and TIK?
    If you want to join TiK, join BLU and rank up there ASAP, that's your best bet. TiK does not currently recruit from anywhere, and user invites are practically non-existant, but half of TiK's staff is also BLU staff (including BLU's sysop), and they are migrating TiK's codebase to UNIT3D (which was created by BLU's founder), and this migration is expected to arrive in late fall, according to a recent announcement at TiK. Maybe, just maybe, they'll start recruiting again then, and if so, BLU is the natural candidate.

8. Who Said Thanks:

5thDimension (26.07.23) , DataOverfl0w (27.06.23) , Sansho (25.06.23)

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss63
    Thanks for that tip! I guess i will have to monitor then the MAM IRC to see if i am able to catch them online and ping him in case they dont reply (I dont want to be too annoying either)
    I didn't contact them on MaM irc and I don't think they are active there. His profile page on MaM used to have the address of an IRC network where he usually hangs out but considering the fact he removed it ig a lot of people started messaging him on that network.

EDIT: Does anyone know where CHDBits recruits from?
    Last edited by averageHomoSapien; 25.06.23 at 16:20.
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

avaith (25.06.23)

Unregistered
    My ultimate goal is to go into BLU. From what i have been told that is the best way to reach out. Still building my way in OPS but i feel it will take a long time (i dont have an account yet in any other of the PT you are mentioning)
    Oh BLU is much better than NBL imo, but I also think BLU recruits from OPS too? You just basically need to get on OPS invite forum. So you can skip NBL all together.

NBL has this policy where you have to keep seeding anything you upload or put it up to be adopted by someone else. I think it's a dumb policy, I mean I get it but.

Oh BLU is much better than NBL imo, but I also think BLU recruits from OPS too? You just basically need to get on OPS invite forum. So you can skip NBL all together.

NBL has this policy where you have to keep seeding anything you upload or put it up to be adopted by someone else. I think it's a dumb policy, I mean I get it but.
    yes, BLU recruits from OPS AFAIK, the problem is that in order to reach invite forum privileges in OPS you need to sweat it out a lot (100gb upload in a place where you cannot buy upload credit and your uploads are taken by one person as a mex once you post in the forums) so i was thinking on this as a backup. I am actively uploading into the tracker but I feel it is going to take me ages to reach that.
    Last edited by avaith; 27.06.23 at 07:44.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss63
    yes, BLU recruits from OPS AFAIK, the problem is that in order to reach invite forum privileges in OPS you need to sweat it out a lot (100gb upload in a place where you cannot buy upload credit and your uploads are taken by one person as a mex once you post in the forums) so i was thinking on this as a backup. I am actively uploading into the tracker but I feel it is going to take me ages to reach that.
    You can find unofficial invites for BLU at MaM forums. They are rare but you'll find people offering them from time to time. That's how I managed to get into BLU.
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

avaith (27.06.23)

Unregistered

That rule is in ANT their sister site for movies, NBL doesn’t have any rule like that.

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss63
    That rule is in ANT their sister site for movies, NBL doesn?t have any rule like that.
    They do have this tho:

Make sure your torrents are well-seeded, if you're going to upload a full season plan to seed it on a perma basis. Unseeded torrents will be automatically deleted after 24 hours, and are subjected to manual deletion before this limit and you may well find your uploading privileges revoked.
    Thanks

Does anyone have the Secret Cinema (SC) upload rules they can share? Many thanks
    Thanks

Unregistriert
    "Secret Cinema is centered on non-mainstream cinema and TV. We also welcome some books and music. We are not particularly wild about rules, but here are a few guidelines to help you know what fits here and what does not.

Non-Mainstream

Secret Cinema's primary objective is to curate and facilitate the discovery of arthouse, offbeat, obscure or otherwise non-mainstream films, television shows, theater performances and concert films.

Staff members use the following rules of thumb to decide whether something is mainstream or not, and so should you:

Common sense. It's subjective, but there's no way around it.
    Is it a Hollywood or Bollywood production, or produced by a giant company like Sony, Warner, Paramount or Disney, and dating to the 1980s or later? If so, better convince us it is not mainstream beforehand.
    Is it The Sound of Music or similar? Not our thing, sorry!
    We are more lenient about material that is not English-speaking. It is for staff to decide on each specific case..

When in doubt, please use the Offerings forums to propose new material. We really dislike deletions and would like to avoid them!

The following list has been compiled from uploads we have deemed to be too mainstream. Use it as a guide to what does not fit on Secret Cinema.

Mainstream examples: Show

Quality

We want the best transfer and encode available. Always!
    A proper x264 encode inside a MKV container always takes precedence over other encodes.
    Low quality sources and encodes - and yes, we also mean screeners and DivX/XviD - might be permitted if they are reasonably watchable and there is no better rip available around. Still, before uploading low quality material, you should offer it in the Offerings forum and receive staff approval. Just to be clear, screeners are not allowed.
    We encourage our uploaders to always exercise due diligence before uploading and to check whether a better rip is available elsewhere.

Co-existence

We let the following co-exist:

Significantly different cuts (original vs. director's cut, for example)
    Different resolutions (2160p, 1080p, 720p, SD)
    Full versions (DVD-R/BDMV), remuxes and encodes.

Better-quality encodes will be allowed to replace inferior ones. Quality should be demonstrably better, although we will usually assume that better codecs (x264 over XviD, for example) or better sources (Bluray over WEB, WEB over HDTV, DVD over TV/VHS) also result in better rips. Rips with English subtitles will be allowed to replace those without (see further below on uploading rips without English subtitles).

Audio tracks

Original audio tracks are mandatory on all uploads. Exceptions are English dubs.
    Non-original dubs that have no special value are discouraged, and in any case may not be the main or only audio track. If you are not sure whether your dub has special value, then it probably doesn't.

Subtitles

English subtitles are expected to be embedded in films and TV shows, or contained in the torrent folder, if English is not the primarily spoken language.
    Non English-speaking material lacking English subtitles is welcome if no subtitles are available. Please offer such material in the Offerings forum before uploading it.
    Subtitles must always be synchronized.
    Subtitles included in the torrent's folder should be named after the video's filename (e.g. "videofilename.srt" or "videofilename.english.srt" ).

Metadata

Film/TV descriptions should be short and as spoilerless as possible. You are welcome to include additional details, such as an attractive review, between BBCode tags:

[hide=Review]text[/hide]

When uploading new material, please use IMDB or the like whenever possible to fill in the original title, the international title (if the original title is not in English), the country of production, the primary spoken language, the runtime and so on.
    We are not fans of original research, but if you come up with your own metadata (for example, because the runtime or country listed in IMDB is wrong) at the very least explain why. If you're persuasive, we'll be easily persuaded!

Screenshots, MediaInfo and Subtitle info

Your torrent specifications must include the following:

Three screenshots in the video's display resolution. Go ahead, read up on screenshots.
    A full MediaInfo log, between BBcode tags:

[hide=MediaInfo][plain]text[/plain][/hide]

You are welcome to redact personally identifying information appearing in the MediaInfo filename field.
    Information about any subtitles that are not listed in the MediaInfo log (i.e. hardcoded subtitles, external subtitles in the torrent's folder and so on). These notes belong on the page for the encode and not the main page for the film.

Files and Filenames

Packed media are not allowed. No RARs, ISOs etc.
    DVDR copy need to be in VIDEO_TS folder located in a parent directory folder.
    Do not add extra files to your torrent unless they are subtitles. No samples, NFOs etc.
    Scene releases shared outside original folder should be renamed in line with the full release name (as appearing in the NFO, or the original folder; but do not upload the NFO, remember?). For example: "tmt-title.1080p.mkv" -> "Title.2010.FRENCH.1080p.BluRay.x264-TmT.mkv".
    Otherwise, do not rename or detag scene or P2P releases unless the filename contains an incorrect title. Renaming/detagging makes it difficult to cross-seed files and is also disrespectful to those who shared the content in the first place. (Yes, we know the previous incarnation of SC had a different rule. That was silly.)
    Subject to the above, filenames should include the original title or the English title (or both) and the year of release. You are encouraged to include source (Bluray, WEB etc.) and codec information as well.

TV Series

Each TV series must have its own page and all seasons should be listed in that page.
    One torrent = one season/complete series. No point in uploading single episodes as separate torrents.

Theater, Music, Books and Magazines

Music albums, books and magazines are welcome as long as they relate to non-mainstream cinema.
    Original soundtracks, scripts and the like are preferably uploaded to the movie torrent page.
    Theater performances and concert films are welcome as long as they are not mainstream.
    We encourage you to link books, magazines and music albums to the torrents they relate to, using the "Link" feature on the "Edit details" page. That increases the chances of people downloading what you shared!

Last Words

Staff reserve the right to delete any upload. We don't do this easily, of course. In fact, we really hate it.
    Avoid uploading low-quality releases when there are better rips around. We do delete subpar rips, you see?
    Every single upload is scrutinized by a fair team of moderators. We will make every effort to provide explanations
    and you are always welcome to ask for clarifications.
    Feel free to report torrents that do not abide by these guidelines.
    No "The Sound of Music" uploads. No. Not ever. Never.
    Please, please please. If you are not sure about your planned upload post an offer in the forums first. That
    always helps!"

19. Who Said Thanks:

Perri (28.06.23)

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss63
    Can anyone tell me about the user count at CG and their max user limit?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast