+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers

Quote Originally Posted by averageHomoSapien View Post
    IDK about AB but here are the requirements posted at GPW:
    1. Registered with GPW for 12 weeks and above
    2. Achieve Power User rank at GPW
    3. Released at least five ACG-related torrents that passed the inspection and survived in GPW (the quality of the seeds is based on my opinion, and must be released at least one month ago), or show me your ACG-related inventory
    4. If you have never owned a U2 account, this channel does not accept account complaints and other matters. Please make good use of the function of contacting the management group.
    What does "ACG-related" mean, btw? Or what does ACG-related inventory mean? On the inviteroute graph it just says "5 anime torrents downloaded. 12 weeks account age." are the requirements. Is this incorrect?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Unregistered
    The graph can be updated with the following:
    On PTP there is a recruitment program for HDB. Requirements: Class Torrent King or higher.

Activity Longevity
    0/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don?t think you should worry if it?s just a couple of months, there are around 1300 slots left atm, I think it will still be there for around 6 months.
    I'm 2 months short on one tracker.
    But i've heard they are gonna expand their recruitment on some other trackers. That's why i was worried that they might reach their user limit very soon.
    Thanks

I'd haul ass and get the requirements for PTP, but 500 torrents uploaded...? Yikes! I would like to think (as a non movie buff) I can find almost everything I'm looking for on other trackers.

Tip for all of you scattering to make requirements - CRT is a solid source for older movies. You might not be able to get the content in various formats (like on elite trackers), but they have a very small and active request system, where users tend to have no problem bringing content over from other trackers. I don't know where their recruitment is, but a few times a year they have open signups. And the best part... The signups period is typically done alongside a contest of sorts, making it more fun to upload, and sometimes leading into a freeleech event.

I've mostly been away from the tracker scene for a few months. Just catching up... One thing seems to stand out to me most.

"The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same"

Seems to me that the rat race hasn't changed. Everyone wants to get into the same 5 trackers, leveling up on 20 other trackers, only to see it is only those 20 trackers recruiting within those 20 trackers. Seeing as though any content can be distributed anywhere, I wonder how this system is still sustainable.

I fear getting into the elite, only to find out they have nothing else more than other places, since there is no exclusivity to mainstream copyrighted content. Best bet is to conduct a search team for content, rather than panicking to get into trackers you will never use once you download the one thing you are looking for (if they even have it).
    CRT annoucned the last open signup was in December 2022. They said they'd look into doing official recruitment at some point, but haven't started yet. Only way in right now is unofficial invites (plenty being given out)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss67
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies02 View Post
    CRT annoucned the last open signup was in December 2022. They said they'd look into doing official recruitment at some point, but haven't started yet. Only way in right now is unofficial invites (plenty being given out)
    They have an official recruitment thread at NBL

Requirements:
    Invite must be for you, and you only.
    Member for a minimum of 3 months and able to see this post.
    No obvious bad marks on your account (such as a large number of HnRs).
    Must not have had a CRT account before. If you have, contact us on IRC instead to see about re-activating. Please note you must login at least once every 60 days to keep your account active.
    Last edited by averageHomoSapien; 16.06.23 at 14:46.
    Thanks

They have an official recruitment thread at NBL

Requirements:
    Invite must be for you, and you only.
    Member for a minimum of 3 months and able to see this post.
    No obvious bad marks on your account (such as a large number of HnRs).
    Must not have had a CRT account before. If you have, contact us on IRC instead to see about re-activating. Please note you must login at least once every 60 days to keep your account active.
    CRT is also recruiting at MTV.

Requirement
    Camera Operator+ (8 weeks membership; 500GB Upload)
    Thanks

The graph can be updated with the following:
    On PTP there is a recruitment program for HDB. Requirements: Class Torrent King or higher.
    Holy shit Torrent king on PTP for qualifying hdb? thats 500 torrents upload, good luck uploading 500 movies to PTP lol.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss67
    What is the user count at AB like? are they close to reaching their limits? I am trying to go from EMP to AB and they require you to have an 1 year old account on EMP. I will have to sit around for another 10 months before I am eligible so I was just wondering if they would hit their user limit before that.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    What is the user count at AB like? are they close to reaching their limits? I am trying to go from EMP to AB and they require you to have an 1 year old account on EMP. I will have to sit around for another 10 months before I am eligible so I was just wondering if they would hit their user limit before that.
    User Stats
    Maximum Users: 18,000
    Enabled Users: 17,201
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    HDB and BTN
    Now we just need BTN to recruit at PTP...
    Thanks

which trackers have official recruitment for KG and TIK?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Ktorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Quote Originally Posted by skedrtt View Post
    which trackers have official recruitment for KG and TIK?

I would be quite HAPPY just knowing the 'unofficial' ones ...

... because ... do their invite policies remain the same?

As far as I remember ... I think TIK was much more strict. Yes ... I would also like to know their PRESENT invite policies ... ...

Regards ...
    Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBear View Post
    Now we just need BTN to recruit at PTP...
    Not anytime soon though, if they recruit now they will need at least TM with 1 year which people like us who joined recently wont be eligible. I heard that when BTN recruited a couple of years ago at PTP they required elite, recent recruitment around 2 years back the requirement is TM so its highly possible they will ask TK next, so start grinding uploads.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansho View Post
    I would be quite HAPPY just knowing the 'unofficial' ones ...

... because ... do their invite policies remain the same?

As far as I remember ... I think TIK was much more strict. Yes ... I would also like to know their PRESENT invite policies ... ...

Regards ...
    I have seen some user invites for KG, they'll be gone in seconds but yeah TIK invites are very rare they are usually given to people who are active and known in the community even then they will only invite if they think you can offer something in return.

I understand the interest for KG you can find some obscure stuff that you can't find on PTP but TIK is primarily focused on Full discs. I was crazy desperate to join PTP but not that for KG, although I agree it is useful for very niche stuff and especially helpful to rank up on PTP by crossuploading from KG, TIK on other hand I have no interest at all I use plex primarily so I have no use for discs.

P2P Client
    Ktorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    I have seen some user invites for KG, they'll be gone in seconds but yeah TIK invites are very rare they are usually given to people who are active and known in the community even then they will only invite if they think you can offer something in return.

I understand the interest for KG you can find some obscure stuff that you can't find on PTP but TIK is primarily focused on Full discs. I was crazy desperate to join PTP but not that for KG, although I agree it is useful for very niche stuff and especially helpful to rank up on PTP by crossuploading from KG, TIK on other hand I have no interest at all I use plex primarily so I have no use for discs.

IF YOU prefer ripping yourself ... with your own filter's parameters, etc ... ... THEN TIK [providing FullDisks AND Remuxes] might be attractive to YOU ... ...

Either way ... nobody seems to know the 'unofficial' PATHs ... ...
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast