+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers

Quote Originally Posted by Ptseeker View Post
    BHD recruitment thread on GGn was removed few hours ago. Does anyone know if they've reached their max user cap? And have they also stopped recruitment on RED, MTV, AR, etc?
    Yes, they've stopped recruitment from everywhere including RED, PTP, BTN, MTV etc. Currently they're just 8 shy of their usercap.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

This is probably a consequence of PTP coming back up and everyone there hitting the recruitment threads.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss1619
    Quote Originally Posted by hodor View Post
    Yes, they've stopped recruitment from everywhere including RED, PTP, BTN, MTV etc. Currently they're just 8 shy of their usercap.
    How good is BHD in comparison with SceneHD or HDbits?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blocker View Post
    Is SCENEHD still a thing, the diff between HDB and BHD is BHD focuses mainly on WEB-DL?s(FLUX) and Remuxes(Framestor) whereas HDB focuses mainly on Full disks and encodes, but fewer and fewer encodes are getting released nowadays even in HDB, storage became cheaper and people are downloading more remuxes rather than encodes, that?s one of the reason fewer encodes are getting released, I think HDT,Pter, Mteam and playhd are actively releasing encodes and those are not from HDB, although Pter release their encodes there. I think c0ke is the only active encode group that releases frequently on HDB, DON releases too but I have seen more 1080 HDR encodes from them, there are few other HDB encode groups but some of them are exclusive and other encoders frequency is low. I think encodes from BHD are almost negligible except BHDstudio but they are small size encodes for small screens.

The reason BHD is getting a lot of traction nowadays is because they release all the new content, new movies WEB-DLs are mostly released by FLUX, there will be a Framestor remux the day a Blu-ray is released, also a lot of TV content is mirrored from BTN to BHD, HDB doesn?t allow any sd content but BHD allows sd full discs, sd Remuxes and sd WEB-DLs. BHD also recently started releasing ton of Netflix 4K HDR/DV movies and TV and I don?t think even BTN release those, for an average user who uses plex/emby/jellyfin BHD is gold bcoz of web-dl?s and remuxes, but if you want to learn encoding HDB is very resourceful they have discs from different regions, they allow separate releases of untouched audio?s of different languages. They focus mainly on quality, I have seen some TV show WEB-DLs deleted on HDB for being an upscale but they are still in BHD.

What?s funny is BHD just closed their doors, so technically it is now easier to join HDB than BHD lol
    Last edited by v@nz; 03.10.23 at 12:20.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (01.11.23) , CanadianBear (10.10.23) , DataOverfl0w (09.10.23) , Blocker (03.10.23)

P2P Client
    u Torrent
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss70
    Quote Originally Posted by Blocker View Post
    are you talking about same SceneHD that shows a privacy error on their login page?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss1619
    Quote Originally Posted by nageshnarian View Post
    are you talking about same SceneHD that shows a privacy error on their login page?
    The URL is https://scenehd.org/login.php
    Last edited by Blocker; 04.10.23 at 16:40.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Quote Originally Posted by v@nz View Post
    Is SCENEHD still a thing
    I can't believe it either, considering such content was basically obsoleted by P2P groups a long time ago. But they seem to be doing alright?

What?s funny is BHD just closed their doors, so technically it is now easier to join HDB than BHD lol
    Yeah... I would like to hear some words from the guy who said they'd remain closed forever as part of a conspiracy to control the piracy food chain, and everyone who thanked him for exposing it... come on guys, don't be shy (and use your heads next time).

Quote Originally Posted by nageshnarian View Post
    You can fix that by importing their self-signed certificate as a leaf (not a root CA!). They have yet to install a valid one, 13 years and counting.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Yeah... I would like to hear some words from the guy who said they'd remain closed forever as part of a conspiracy to control the piracy food chain, and everyone who thanked him for exposing it... come on guys, don't be shy (and use your heads next time).
    I would like to know who said that lol.
    Considering that all their encodes are readily available on smaller trackers and can be leeched whenever u want....
    Thanks

P2P Client
    u Torrent
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss70
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I can't believe it either, considering such content was basically obsoleted by P2P groups a long time ago. But they seem to be doing alright?

You can fix that by importing their self-signed certificate as a leaf (not a root CA!). They have yet to install a valid one, 13 years and counting.
    Thats pity. you are basically login with a insecure connection.
    Thanks

New Emp thread is up on GGn.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Qbitorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 1/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss2
    EMP thread also back up on AB
    Thanks

What are the requirements for PTP>EMP?
    Thanks

Does somebody know where can i find invite to linkomanija i have seedbox and i will sent the ratio proffs i m good seeder
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Intersect444 View Post
    Does somebody know where can i find invite to linkomanija i have seedbox and i will sent the ratio proffs i m good seeder
    You could join their irc and ask for an invite. I believe they have a channel specifically for this. If you speak the language it shouldn't be a problem, if you don't, it's not worth it.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

Intersect444 (16.10.23)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    The packs, large amount of non-split FLAC and wasteland section (if they still have that) may be worth it for some. Not to mention FL's recent announcement has indirectly increased the value of all other general trackers
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast