+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers

Quote Originally Posted by Remote8223 View Post
    does tv-vault, have an invite forum?
    Yeah, but you need to upload to get there. Not that easy tbf.....

It's really not a ladder tracker... more like a destination tracker... Like Animebytes is... You go there to have access to older stuff

Isn't Anthelion being a little interesting trying to recruit people from PTP and the like? that's very interesting to me XD

I'd like to join that tracker... but sadly i've been banned from most trackers and i don't feel like going above the ladder again... I'm really happy with Filelist and Alpharatio that just opened registration... I didn't hesitate to make an account... But remains to be seen if i actually cheat there since their requirements for getting invite forums are quite high.

Funnily Enough i've rarely if ever had problems with ratio cheating even when i was quite blatant about it... MY bans were due to other stuff and not related to ratio cheating... Makes me wonder if they're actually even trying to catch people or not.

I wonder how they police that kind of thing... how they check and find that stuff out. i'd be surprised if they had something concrete in place because it sure doesn't look like they do...

I'm also a bit sad/angry about the fact the pterclub now requires you to upload content in order to get promoted there.... when i first joined such requirements didn't exist... oh well...

Yo @anon if you can perhaps convert chinese to english in a pdf i can post the entire pt recruitment information here

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    If you routinely found yourself on the receiving end of these invite begging PMs, you would be far less likely to recommend sending them
    I'm gonna have to learn how to @@ people here... how do i get someone's attention? Don't even know how to delete a post or something
    Last edited by anon; 19.09.23 at 22:53. Reason: Please use the Edit button instead of submitting multiple posts
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    u Torrent
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss70
    Quote Originally Posted by CorpseBlade View Post
    Isn't Anthelion being a little interesting trying to recruit people from PTP and the like? that's very interesting to me XD

I'd like to join that tracker... but sadly i've been banned from most trackers and i don't feel like going above the ladder again... I'm really happy with Filelist and Alpharatio that just opened registration... I didn't hesitate to make an account... But remains to be seen if i actually cheat there since their requirements for getting invite forums are quite high.
    Same with me.. During 2010 -14 i almost had many trackers like Awesome HD, TVT, KG, FTN, Thevault, GFT, PTP, BTN, CG, BCG, NCORE, CHDBits, HDChina, HDCorea, BitmeTV, etc. After my marriage, i got my priorities to different things, and all of my trackers were disabled due to inactivity. I got those invitation mail still in my inbox. Now started again 1 year back and got filelist, TL, AR, and some chinese trackers.
    Last edited by nageshnarian; 19.09.23 at 18:27.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nageshnarian View Post
    Same with me.. During 2010 -14 i almost had many trackers like Awesome HD, TVT, KG, FTN, Thevault, GFT, PTP, BTN, CG, BCG, NCORE, CHDBits, HDChina, HDCorea, BitmeTV, etc. After my marriage, i got my priorities to different things, and all of my trackers were disabled due to inactivity. I got those invitation mail still in my inbox. Now started again 1 year back and got filelist, TL, AR, and some chinese trackers.
    yeah man, nothing is more important than real life. I really ought to figure my life out as well... I could be studying right now and making something of myself... But rn just doing the most nonsensical shit i possibly could over that.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    how do i get someone's attention?
    Depends on what sort of attention you're looking for, nya.

As for the recruitment info, you can just post a machine translation inside a spoiler tag unless it's a lot of text and the per-post character limit doesn't allow it.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Depends on what sort of attention you're looking for, nya.

As for the recruitment info, you can just post a machine translation inside a spoiler tag unless it's a lot of text and the per-post character limit doesn't allow it.
    For you to see that i mentioned you, or quoted you. like how u get a notification that u got a PM or something

Google page translateor messes up the order of the content... so if there's like a way to fix the order of content and not mess up the entire frame cus it will cause issues with inconsistencies.

simple google translator obviously will take much more time considering the sheer amount of information there. there's way too much of that information

Edit: Using Simple Google Translate cannot handle conversion of files above 10MB
    Also You have to pay to do the "Read text in the photo in the pdf" thingy...

I am not happy.

I guess i'll try doing it manually or something... or maybe it is due to the pictures on the left? i'll try cropping the pdf as well. okayy
    Last edited by CorpseBlade; 20.09.23 at 07:40.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    For you to see that i mentioned you, or quoted you. like how u get a notification that u got a PM or something
    Unfortunately, this forum has no such feature.

Edit: Using Simple Google Translate cannot handle conversion of files above 10MB
    Also You have to pay to do the "Read text in the photo in the pdf" thingy...
    Sounds like a major hindrance. Any efforts you take to make the information more accessible are appreciated, but considering it can become stale relatively quickly and Chinese trackers are known to enter "lockdown" periods on top of that, I would just post the file here as-is.
    Thanks

Sounds like a major hindrance. Any efforts you take to make the information more accessible are appreciated, but considering it can become stale relatively quickly and Chinese trackers are known to enter "lockdown" periods on top of that, I would just post the file here as-is.
    In that case, here you go:

Code:
    https://mega.nz/file/upkVwIJY#q6s0uvwJcDkoRRRyEyOvje2t2WxmdJKZrQIAef14fOw
    I could post the rough translation as well but that's extremely jumbled. it would be better if one just copies the sentences from the pdf file and puts it in google translate....

As far as it comes for the information being old or incorrect, yep... i am in a few trackers and there are some inaccuracies in the website there.

Like for example certain websites here say they are recruiting from MyAnonamouse but they don't.

it's okay tho... it's good for a "At a glance" information

While I'm at it, might as well post the trackers recruiting from Cinemageddon:

1. Anthelion
    2. UHDBits (UHD)
    3. HD Space
    4. SpeedApp
    5. TorrentLeech (TL)
    6. MyAnonaMouse.net
    7. The Pirate Society (TPS)
    8. SocietyGlitch [SG]
    9. Aither.cc
    10. TheEmpire.click
    11. TeamHD.org [ this one has posted 2 pics both don't seem to open, take it as you will, Edit: Also you can't message this guy so assume this doesn't work]
    12. TorrentDB - TDB
    13. GreatPosterWall | GPW
    14. TheGeeks.click
    15. PTF (Phoenix Torrents)
    16. JPTV.club
    17. TheShow.click
    18. BroadCity (BdC)
    19. Orpheus.Network (OPS)
    20. Nebulance - Unlimited (TV)

Gotta say... except a few outliers it's not that great.

Here's for MyAnonamouse:

1. iAnon
    2. DigitalCore.Club
    3. Oldtoons.world
    4. TheScenePlace
    5. Aither
    6. Xspeeds.eu
    7. Shazbat.tv
    8. TopTBDev
    9. SugoiMusic
    10. Orpheus.Network (OPS)
    11. PixelCove (PxC)
    12. Obscure (OBS)
    13. CGPeers (CGP)
    14. BroadCity (BdC)
    15. Milkie
    16. Secret Cinema
    17. MyXZ
    18. IMMORTALS (IMT) BitTorrent Discussion Forum
    19. TheEmpire.click
    20. ABTorrents
    21. TheGeeks.click
    22. BtW [Christian Content]
    There's also PixelHD but that tracker is different. it doesn't recruit directly from this tracker... but i guess the same goes for the geeks.click

Also, as always, MyAnonamouse doesn't dissapoint with it's collection of trackers... for a newbie website it's by far the best place for someone to start out. extremely newbie friendly tracker.
    Last edited by anon; 20.09.23 at 23:38. Reason: Merged posts (again...) and fixed Mega link
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (07.12.23) , FlickerFlash (17.10.23) , Blocker (21.09.23) , anon (20.09.23)

have question

was wondering if any one knows what they were asking when they say The profile link should be stripped using the [plain][/plain] tags are they talking about your profile on GGN or another profile and what do they mean when they say stripped using [plain][/plain] tags its for AB from GGN invite forum
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (70).png 
Views:	437 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	21615  
    Last edited by barbed; 24.09.23 at 00:58.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by barbed View Post
    its for AB from GGN invite forum
    Then I recommend reading GGn's FAQ, especially the part about text formatting code...
    Thanks

What are the requirements for PTP->BiB?
    Last edited by crafty; 24.09.23 at 05:52.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crafty View Post
    What are the requirements for PTP->BiB?
    PU+ & 3 months+

AnimeBytes (AB) upping age requirements:

AB has increased its age requirement on GGn to 6 months+ and on PTP to 3 months+
    Thanks

sharpgregor
    What trackers does hdbits recruit on?
    Definitely on RED. Or anything else besides that?

Quote Originally Posted by sharpgregor View Post
    What trackers does hdbits recruit on?
    Definitely on RED. Or anything else besides that?
    PTP at TK+ & 1 year+
    Thanks

BHD recruitment thread on GGn was removed few hours ago. Does anyone know if they've reached their max user cap? And have they also stopped recruitment on RED, MTV, AR, etc?
    Thanks

Unregistered

Angry rip

Quote Originally Posted by Ptseeker View Post
    BHD recruitment thread on GGn was removed few hours ago. Does anyone know if they've reached their max user cap? And have they also stopped recruitment on RED, MTV, AR, etc?
    Gone from RED too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast