+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by regitceded View Post
    i've heard ptp is recruiting from five places.
    i know of ggn,red,AB.
    what are the other two??
    HDB and BTN
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HDB and BTN
    Orpheus too

Activity Longevity
    0/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    Orpheus too
    what are the requirements on Orpheus??
    Last edited by regitceded; 09.06.23 at 00:27.
    Thanks

Unregistered
    what are the requirements on Orpheus??
    Torrent master with 1 year

Activity Longevity
    0/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    Torrent master with 1 year
    Thanks.
    Hope they don't stop the recruitment soon.
    Last edited by regitceded; 09.06.23 at 01:02.
    Thanks

Unregistered
    Thanks.
    Hope they don't stop the recruitment soon.
    Why? You aren’t 1 year yet?

Activity Longevity
    0/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    Why? You aren?t 1 year yet?
    I am not 1 year old on any of the trackers they are recruiting on :')
    i should have joined them earlier.
    Last edited by regitceded; 09.06.23 at 10:23.
    Thanks

Unregistered
    I'd haul ass and get the requirements for PTP, but 500 torrents uploaded...? Yikes! I would like to think (as a non movie buff) I can find almost everything I'm looking for on other trackers.

Tip for all of you scattering to make requirements - CRT is a solid source for older movies. You might not be able to get the content in various formats (like on elite trackers), but they have a very small and active request system, where users tend to have no problem bringing content over from other trackers. I don't know where their recruitment is, but a few times a year they have open signups. And the best part... The signups period is typically done alongside a contest of sorts, making it more fun to upload, and sometimes leading into a freeleech event.

I've mostly been away from the tracker scene for a few months. Just catching up... One thing seems to stand out to me most.

"The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same"

Seems to me that the rat race hasn't changed. Everyone wants to get into the same 5 trackers, leveling up on 20 other trackers, only to see it is only those 20 trackers recruiting within those 20 trackers. Seeing as though any content can be distributed anywhere, I wonder how this system is still sustainable.

I fear getting into the elite, only to find out they have nothing else more than other places, since there is no exclusivity to mainstream copyrighted content. Best bet is to conduct a search team for content, rather than panicking to get into trackers you will never use once you download the one thing you are looking for (if they even have it).

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    I'd haul ass and get the requirements for PTP, but 500 torrents uploaded...? Yikes!
    They no longer want or need people who just download and seed. If you want to get in, you must prove you have the time and resources to make the best even better, because they are doing you a favor by inviting you! Unfortunate, but joining these sites is optional.

"The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same"
    Well, one positive I can highlight is that the elite trackers of today are actually elite when it comes to what we're into torrents for: content. Sure, you can find most of it elsewhere if you look hard enough, but they have it all in one place, with good organization and retention. Back in the day everyone wanted to join FTN, FTWR or UK-T even though TL or IPT were better than all of them combined
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

After a long and thorny path to the OPS Elite rank, I finally sent an invite request to the official RED recruiter, it's been almost 2 weeks and still no answer. Very upset. Moreover, in the description of the recruiter it is indicated that the response time can reach a maximum of 1 week

Has anyone requested an invite from an OPS>RED tracker, how long did you wait for a response email? Maybe I should try to get to the GGn invite forum and talk to the RED tracker from there? I'm afraid he just became inactive.
    Thanks

Unregistered
    Does anyone know what’s in the Lztr forums?

Can anyone share the recruitment requirements for AB to U2? Would like to know what best path into U2 is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mag1sk View Post
    Where does Materialize.is recruit from at the moment? I heard it's only iTS?
    After searching, I found out iTS recruits from MyAnonaMouse and you need to be Power User/VIP. And iTS is also recruiting from ABTorrents? Are these infos still up to date?
    iTS closed all official recruitment some time ago
    Last edited by anon; 13.06.23 at 23:53. Reason: Please use the Edit button when available
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssssss63
    IDK about AB but here are the requirements posted at GPW:
    1. Registered with GPW for 12 weeks and above
    2. Achieve Power User rank at GPW
    3. Released at least five ACG-related torrents that passed the inspection and survived in GPW (the quality of the seeds is based on my opinion, and must be released at least one month ago), or show me your ACG-related inventory
    4. If you have never owned a U2 account, this channel does not accept account complaints and other matters. Please make good use of the function of contacting the management group.
    Thanks

Yeah, I can see the GPW requirements on the graph; I'm trying to compare with AB. Sorry, I should've clarified
    Thanks

Unregistered
    I am not 1 year old on any of the trackers they are recruiting on :')
    i should have joined them earlier.
    I don’t think you should worry if it’s just a couple of months, there are around 1300 slots left atm, I think it will still be there for around 6 months.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast