+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I would like to propose expanding that with a calculator that adds the upload, uploaded torrents and account age requirements of each step, to give an idea of the total work and waiting you'd need to do to reach the target, should you start completely from scratch at the source (and assuming everything stays put in the meantime, of course). Although certain types of requirements - like total traffic or being donor/VIP exclusively - may complicate this.
    I think that last sentence is true, even more than you think. It is, very difficult, to encode complex requirements, like "1 other tracker profile with 1 year account age.". 1GB of upload on RED, is not the same difficulty, as 1GB of upload on MAM, also.

I have instead added, a display, of the requirements on each tracker, and adapted the pathfinding to, the one value which is the same for all trackers, account age requirements. I hope this is enough.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

2. Who Said Thanks:

DataOverfl0w (01.03.23) , Mag1sk (01.03.23)

Unregistered
    https://inviteroute.github.io/graph/
    AvistaZ doesn't lead to Pter, recruitment has been supsended for almost a whole year now

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss67
    CRT invite forums anyone?
    Thanks

Anybody knows how to get into classix unlimited?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss67
    It's gone now.
    Last edited by averageHomoSapien; 01.03.23 at 19:05.
    Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by averageHomoSapien View Post
    It's gone now.
    whats gone?

Activity Longevity
    0/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    As PTP started recruiting again,
    Which is the tracker ON which they might open their recruitment next? (other than RED)
    Thanks

Unregistered

BTN Forums

Does BTN have class locked forums? Like Guru, Master, or Overlord? Would love to see a screenshot of that if possible.

Unregistered
    A small project, hopefully more contributors will join, making it grow:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/TrackersInf...l_recruitments

The pyramids of TPS and PTer currently circulating on the internet, esp ptg, are actually full of outdated info. The inherent obstacle remains that too few can contact the maintainers to submit updates (you have to be TPS/PTer member) and even fewer have privilege to update directly (and they, the maintainers, may even go inactive), which structurally makes updates hard. This wiki project is an attempt to solve these issues.

Allowing everyone to edit inevitably brings up other issues, such as what if someone poisons the page? (e.g. add info that falsely claims some are recruiting from AOM, when none can verify or disprove it, eventually making the page full of wrong info), etc, etc..... however, let's see how it goes.

11. Who Said Thanks:

anon (04.03.23) , Mag1sk (03.03.23)

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss128
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I was thinking of this, or, at least, counting account age requirements, in pathfinding. I will think of a way, to make a calculator like this.

Are you (inviteroute/graph coder) the same person who started the Subreddit project for the Invite Infos in the last post?

There is an error in the graph: Redacted directly leads to AB and not just R->GGN->AB
    Last edited by Mag1sk; 04.03.23 at 15:49.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by regitceded View Post
    Which is the tracker ON which they might open their recruitment next?
    Providing straight, non-speculative answers to this sort of question is impossible.

A small project, hopefully more contributors will join, making it grow:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/TrackersInf...l_recruitments
    Thanks for sharing! It's nice how we've gone from an abandoned GitHub to this in just a few days. While having two separate attempts at maintaining a reference database may fracture efforts, the choice of format in which data is displayed (table vs. InviteRoute's graph) may be a selling point for some, and both projects could perhaps work together or at least duplicate each other's updates.

False data is not a big concern - there's little to gain from that besides cheap trolling, and due to recruitment churn, a periodic review of what is and isn't valid is almost mandatory anyway.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

Mag1sk (04.03.23)

Quote Originally Posted by regitceded View Post
    As PTP started recruiting again,
    Which is the tracker ON which they might open their recruitment next? (other than RED)
    No one knows that and very likely even PTP staffs haven't decided yet. Probably the plan for now is just recruit from RED until they hit the usercap again. Can't see them opening recruitment in multiple places now and as that'd ensure the recruitment to end in just few days, weeks at most.
    Thanks

Unregistered
    The pyramids of TPS and PTer currently circulating on the internet, esp ptg, are actually full of outdated info. The inherent obstacle remains that too few can contact the maintainers to submit updates (you have to be TPS/PTer member) and even fewer have privilege to update directly (and they, the maintainers, may even go inactive), which structurally makes updates hard.
    Hmmm. I will try to think of a way, to avoid this kind of issue with my graph.

Quote Originally Posted by Mag1sk View Post
    Are you (inviteroute/graph coder) the same person who started the Subreddit project for the Invite Infos in the last post?

There is an error in the graph: Redacted directly leads to AB and not just R->GGN->AB
    No, I am not the same person.

The graph does have data on the RED -> AB thread. You can see it, if you set Source to Any, and Target to AB, then show path only.

But, as I said I would do, pathfinding now counts minimum days, not amount of trackers. Because RED -> AB requires 1 year account age, but RED -> GGn is 3 months, and GGn -> AB is 3 months, for a total, of 6 months, it is a "shorter" path, than the direct thread.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    While having two separate attempts at maintaining a reference database may fracture efforts, the choice of format in which data is displayed (table vs. InviteRoute's graph) may be a selling point for some, and both projects could perhaps work together or at least duplicate each other's updates.
    If the wiki people reach out (with a GitHub issue), maybe we can find a good way, to cooperate. But, also, I am already reading multiple sources (this thread, ptg on 4chan, etc.), to find data to add. Adding another source, is fine with me.

17. Who Said Thanks:

Mag1sk (05.03.23)

Unregistered
    Hello guys, do someone know where HD-Only ( french tracker ) recruiting ?

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Added /r/TrackersInfo to the first post (almost missed that).

I may do another thread cleanup in the near future, as I don't think anyone cares who was recruiting where on 2017 For the record, all old posts are preserved at https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=34456.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast