Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Alright, but which tracker is it

In any case, even the most insane requirements are workable as long as you have a good connection speed (seedboxes are cheaper than ever) and enough free time to waste on this shit. One of my accounts made it to Elite on What.cd in less than a week; it was old enough and I had accrued lots of upload by raping freeleech torrents with a borrowed seedbox, so all I had to do was memorizing the upload rules and form, and learning which torrents were okay to steal from other sites and how. Oh, and in the process I discovered an exploit to prevent others from pre-seeding the files if they already had them, making sure I always got as much upload as possible Could have gone for Torrent Master, but even my 17-year-old self had better things to do.

(In case anyone cares, the perks included: access to an exclusive section, with enlightening discussions such as "would elites have sex with a pregnant woman?", invites that were "better" than those in the regular invite forum, torrent editing privileges and the possibility of becoming an interviewer.)
    Couldn't have been said better. Far better things to spend your time + money, especially now when usenet is a very viable option.

Sometimes i wonder: if you combine iptrorrents+filelist for tv+movies, will you ever finish watching? They have a good encode on most movies apparently, especially with filelist mirroring most of hdbits.

---------- Post Merged at 23:08 ---------- Previous Post was at 23:00 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ElBerryKM13 View Post
    There is a tracker admin offering 4 invites to hdbits and the requirements are insane. 200 uploads to that site, +1 year membership and a high user rank. The tracker is easy to get into imo.

edit: the tracker is uhdbits
    Requirements are viable, considering the ones you have to go through in ahd/ptp. How could you have known though before the invite offer to invest into this tracker and rank up?

Imo the invite offer is a "death trap". Not just for inviter, but inveetees as well. He clearly tries to promote the tracker and spike activity a little bit. He should do it in the vip forum in the first place, at the very least. If not recruitment, these invites are destined to be given silently and on a very personal level. There is a reason hdbits got half the members of ptp & btn for example.

---------- Post Merged at 23:14 ---------- Previous Post was at 23:08 ----------

Hdbits is worth it as an all in one package tracker. But the hoops you have to go through in order to get in make it a highly unrealistic option. Used to be easier in past times.You might benefit from amplitude of well seeded of blurays, but thats it. Ptp +btn or simply ptp+mtv+ any general trackers will satisfy all of someone's needs. And I dont even include the option of usenet indexers that mirror lots of hdbits stuff.
    Sometimes we gotta be realistic and have a life.
    If someone want a big e-pen, at least he should do it the right way and either become an encoder or associated with moderatio.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

anon (31.12.19)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss35945
    latres

Quote Originally Posted by latres View Post
    Sometimes i wonder: if you combine iptrorrents+filelist for tv+movies, will you ever finish watching?
    Doubtful when you consider that IPT has at least 50 different releases of each new movie
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent,qbitorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    can anybody share Oppaitime Invite forum
    Thanks

May I know How do I join TV-Vault/where TV-Vault recruits from?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Might help.
    Is there a PTP Recruitment thread in GazelleGames Legendary Forum?

I am only looking for PTP (not interested in other trackers). If GazelleGames Legendary forum is worth it, I will work hard for it :)

Please, someone post the recruitment threads in GGn Legendary forum and higher forums, if applicable. It will be very helpful :)

Where do PTP recruits from (apart from RED)? Probably GGn/Awesome-HD/AnimeBytes?

Please enlighten me. Thanks & Happy new year.
    Last edited by Panettone; 03.01.20 at 04:28.
    Thanks

yes ptp is recruiting from legendary forums on ggn. 1 year account required tho.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

anon (04.01.20) , Panettone (04.01.20)

Quote Originally Posted by ElBerryKM13 View Post
    yes ptp is recruiting from legendary forums on ggn. 1 year account required tho.
    Thanks a lot. Are there any requirements for PTP such as Average Seed Time in the Legendary Forums?

What are the other sites that recruit from GGn Legendary Forums, If I may ask?
    Last edited by Panettone; 05.01.20 at 16:02.
    Thanks

Query

Can anyone say about current BHD invite forum status? is it worth to get in there?an if there is any tracker from where tvv recruits?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 11/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssssss321
    Quote Originally Posted by Panettone View Post
    What are the other sites that recruit from GGn Legendary Forums, If I may ask?
    Animebytes
    Thanks

Can someone please post a screenshot of the invite forums from BeyondHD?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by megalodon View Post
    Can someone please post a screenshot of the invite forums from BeyondHD?
    Official:
    PixelHD
    FeedTheClub FTC
    Hd-Bits
    Anthelion
    TeamHD
    Nebulance
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

PimpThisLamar (24.01.20) , anon (23.01.20)

P2P Client
    qbit
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 0/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    Does anyone know which invite forum apart from AB (no longer active) has an active invite thread to Open.CD?
    Thanks

Is EMP still available on GGn? Any specific requirements for it?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 0/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    Quote Originally Posted by TekkenPolicy View Post
    Is EMP still available on GGn? Any specific requirements for it?
    Yup, still there, Pro Gamer and no warnings.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exodust101 View Post
    Yup, still there, Pro Gamer and no warnings.

No warnings ever? Or no active warnings?
    Last edited by TekkenPolicy; 26.01.20 at 17:17.
    Thanks

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast