Closed Thread
Page 67 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1553

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers [ARCHIVED]

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Speaking of images, I'd like to show what I said in my previous posts is grounded on reality, and I'm not just inventing things to make me look important.

Firstly, as you can see, the rumor that I am or have been staff on a tracker is very old. People love their stories, I guess... anyway, were those "countless hours" or the "[one] year at least" spent "working their way at [me]" really worth it? The operation against me described was a failure (either that or they're still waiting to take action 11 years later), but even if it'd been completely successful and they'd found all my accounts, what would have been the result? Banning a single cheater, just one of hundreds or thousands on their trackers, and one capable of easily rejoining. Spending so much time and effort going after "big players" on "bad forums" (which I know still occurs to this day), as if this was some sort of mafia sting operation, is an exercise in futility at best, and delusional at worst.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. I found all of this "ha ha" funny back then, but now that my free time is more limited than in the past, it just boggles my mind that these staff members would spend theirs on this. Also... sear went offline around two years after that post, and to my knowledge was never seen again anywhere since. Putting all the drama aside, I sincerely hope he's fine and has simply moved on from this torrent stuff.

An unfortunate ban and cringeworthy conversation, considering I can attest this person had no relation to Mihai from here, nor was he framed on purpose by him. But there's a reason I said what I said on post #792. In this particular instance, there wasn't even a nickname match, but the guy was from the same country + they thought it was the same person = boom.

If I don't return after posting this, it's because #kgb (formerly #fbi) agents suicided me with 14 gunshots to the back of the head. Good night everyone!

(Bonus track: see http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=338824 onwards.)
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (13.09.21) , MongoD (15.02.21) , eragooo (14.02.21) , JohnareyouOK (14.02.21) , moonlite (14.02.21)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss52
    "he'll just be back if he wants"
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    That was posted on the FileSharing Talk forum, but it also applied to trackers. At one point I had five active What.cd accounts, and none of them came from the interview.

Anyway, enough history lessons, I have derailed this thread too much already.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent/qtorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    Sounds like MTV is back.

Any idea if invites are activated and where they recruit? Requirements?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    /r/trackers says there are no invites yet.

You know, a large part of the reason BTN is "elite" is simply that there aren't any serious competitors. If MTV stopped screwing up so often and complemented that with accessible recruitment and user invites, they could become one.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

moonlite (19.02.21)

P2P Client
    utorrent/qtorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    I was able to get an invite.

Everything is all over the place in there. No uploading yet. Everything is very slowly being reseeded. I see a lot of potential. At the very least it seems like a friendly and helpful set of users. I can't say the same about a lot of trackers.

Obviously BTN and TVV are the elite. Nothing can touch them. Seeing as though networking doesn't work the way it used to anymore, my chances of getting my account back with one and getting an invite to the other is slim. So... I have to think about the best alternatives. I heard good things in the past about MTV and I will ride it out. If I do well there maybe someone will refer me for the other two (?)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    Everything is all over the place in there. No uploading yet. Everything is very slowly being reseeded. I see a lot of potential.
    I saw a lot of potential on Waffles when they returned from months of downtime on a different domain, too. Based on what I know and what you're saying, I'd just take things as they come for now, instead of seeing them as a stopgap solution/potential future stepping stone.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbitorrent
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss3
    What is the best path for getting in to GGn without getting in to RED ?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss6
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I saw a lot of potential on Waffles when they returned from months of downtime on a different domain, too. Based on what I know and what you're saying, I'd just take things as they come for now, instead of seeing them as a stopgap solution/potential future stepping stone.
    Quote Originally Posted by vlaxara40 View Post
    Miracle to be specific.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by vlaxara40 View Post
    Check out the table linked to in the first post. GGn is listed as "GGn" in the tracker column, but as "GazelleGames" in the invite column, the latter being where you should look.

On a sidenote, NotWhat.CD and AHD/Awesome-HD have ceased to exist, so all references to them should be removed from the list.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent/qtorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    I'd just take things as they come for now, instead of seeing them as a stopgap solution/potential future stepping stone.
    I would honestly want for them to be a replacement.

The way BTN handled me makes me almost afraid to take part in the community (uploading/forums) if and when I get back in. MTV has a similar ratioless approach, friendly staff, and always willing to talk potential matters over.

The one thing I can see myself liking BTN more about is that I hear it is more of an archive approach than a share tracker.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Last edited by JohnareyouOK; 01.03.21 at 00:19.
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (13.09.21) , sigduwksnsksis9283 (04.03.21) , moonlite (02.03.21) , anon (02.03.21)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    My name is Nostradamus, and I predict a sudden surge of interest on iTS
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

moonlite (02.03.21)

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    My name is Nostradamus, and I predict a sudden surge of interest on iTS
    The number of IDs who become VIP via donation (only 10€) has already dramatically increased in past 2 days. Act fast guys, since the requirements may be raised soon.

---------- Post Merged on 03.03.21 at 00:00 ---------- Previous Post was on 02.03.21 at 15:32 ----------

The recruiter seems to have noticed it easy to qualify via donation, so has raised requirements hours ago, now requiring upload 100 movie torrents OR at least 25TB total traffic to qualify.
    Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

moonlite (02.03.21)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss52
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    The number of IDs who become VIP via donation (only 10?) has already dramatically increased in past 2 days. Act fast guys, since the requirements may be raised soon.

---------- Post Merged on 03.03.21 at 00:00 ---------- Previous Post was on 02.03.21 at 15:32 ----------

The recruiter seems to have noticed it easy to qualify via donation, so has raised requirements hours ago, now requiring upload 100 movie torrents OR at least 25TB total traffic to qualify.
    Thanks for sharing interesting news.
    I saw a post about CHD invite on HDAI and the requirements were quite similar. Uploading 100 movies? haha
    Thanks

21. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (04.03.21)

Closed Thread
Page 67 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast