Closed Thread
Page 68 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1553

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers [ARCHIVED]

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    My name is Nostradamus, and I predict a sudden surge of interest on iTS
    I have been out of the loop... What's so special about iTS tracker?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    The recruiter seems to have noticed it easy to qualify via donation, so has raised requirements hours ago, now requiring upload 100 movie torrents OR at least 25TB total traffic to qualify.
    I was going to ask whether the "requirements" would be raised from 10 euros to 20, but didn't want to spam too much

Quote Originally Posted by ElBerryKM13 View Post
    I have been out of the loop... What's so special about iTS tracker?
    Right now, the fact you can get invited to PTP through it

Silliness aside, iTS is a small ratio-free tracker that offers predominantly movies and music. Many of the uploads are rips made by their own members. Its biggest defining feature is, or at least used to be, the availability of exclusive AFR (Advanced Filesize Regulation) movie releases carefully tuned to fit inside an exact fraction of a DVD5. So you can burn six 1/6 encodes, four 1/4 ones, etc.

In the past they were one of those supersecret trackers, insisting on being referred to as "*TS" or "***", having a fake login page, disallowing reviews and generally being difficult to join. As a result, they had more traders and collectors than members actually using the site. These policies were relaxed over time; recruitment is now fairly accessible, and while the fake page is still there, it's an open secret by now (the review thread here says how to bust through it).

And they've managed to exist for around 13 years and counting, which is pretty impressive on its own and definitely does not remind me of CosaNostra *snicker*
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (13.09.21) , dcybergeek (15.03.21) , JohnareyouOK (04.03.21) , ElBerryKM13 (03.03.21) , moonlite (03.03.21)

my eyes are failing me, i can't trust this shit site to have ptp. nope. but if its available in this shite site then guess there is some expectancy to maybe open up for other cabal trackers like AB/GGN/RED?
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (30.03.22)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    Footer
    I could watch your dogs running all day JohnareyouOK.

Anyone here knows how to join TorrentBytes?
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (05.03.21)

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    PTP recruit at iTS: The VIP rank as a donation reward has just been removed now, which means users must be at Shade class (which requires 6 months joined time) above to apply now.
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (13.09.21) , sigduwksnsksis9283 (06.03.21) , moonlite (06.03.21)

P2P Client
    utorrent/qtorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    Any idea if Orpheus has an invite forum? If so then what user class? Does it have valuable trackers within?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    my eyes are failing me, i can't trust this shit site to have ptp. nope. but if its available in this shite site then guess there is some expectancy to maybe open up for other cabal trackers like AB/GGN/RED?
    Many people thought it was fake, and I was surprised myself. But if you think about it, iTS is actually a good choice for this recruitment, perhaps better than the ones you mentioned, because...
    • it has a small userbase, which makes for a manageable pool of applicants;
    • its main attractive is movies, so there is a significant audience for the offer of a bigger and better movie tracker;
    • requirements are set fairly high, meaning applicants must have displayed good long-term seeding habits and likely knowledge on how to encode and upload video as well, both very necessary on a "library" site like PTP.

Besides, if they feel that they've invited enough people or the experiment isn't paying off, they can close the tap at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by L3tti View Post
    Anyone here knows how to join TorrentBytes?
    As I recall, there is no invite system. They open (or at least opened) signups regularly, so keep checking until you get lucky, I guess. The registration form is extremely exasperating to deal with, as it checks for password complexity, whether you've actually clicked on the rules and FAQ links, and even if you used JavaScript to bypass the 60-second delay.

In any case, TBy has historically been a poor man's TL, but if you're already on the latter or any of IPT, FL.ro or RevTT, you won't be missing anything. I've had several accounts... all lost to inactivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    Any idea if Orpheus has an invite forum?
    I doubt they don't, did you check the GitHub link in the first post?
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (13.09.21) , moonlite (08.03.21)

P2P Client
    utorrent/qtorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    I doubt they don't, did you check the GitHub link in the first post?
    I thought maybe if they had an invite forum and BTN people were telling me I can get back in via RED, Orpheus would be given the same consideration. I guess not... Then again I don't see BTN listed as having recruitment anywhere.

I was basically told recruitment would get my account back. I wasn't told if an invite would. So.. I was hoping to do it their way. I don't want to leave any room for excuses.
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

Crid (09.03.21)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    BTN people were telling me I can get back in via RED ... I was basically told recruitment would get my account back.
    Interesting offer, that one. If you ever have the opportunity, make sure to tell the recruiter about it from the first minute. Most of them are very touchy about being taken advantage of to create dupe accounts.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent/qtorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    EDITED.....
    Last edited by Nat; 10.03.21 at 04:57.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

sigduwksnsksis9283 (13.03.21) , moonlite (11.03.21) , anon (11.03.21)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410

More advertising, tee hee. Eat your greens, get eight hours of sleep, don't do drugs and stay the fuck away from SB-I, kids!
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (13.09.21) , illusive (17.03.21) , sigduwksnsksis9283 (13.03.21) , moonlite (11.03.21)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    Does anyone know which sites have recruitment to KaraGarga?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by ueki View Post
    Does anyone know which sites have recruitment to KaraGarga?
    BTN. Check #823
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    As I recall, there is no invite system. They open (or at least opened) signups regularly, so keep checking until you get lucky, I guess. The registration form is extremely exasperating to deal with, as it checks for password complexity, whether you've actually clicked on the rules and FAQ links, and even if you used JavaScript to bypass the 60-second delay.

In any case, TBy has historically been a poor man's TL, but if you're already on the latter or any of IPT, FL.ro or RevTT, you won't be missing anything. I've had several accounts... all lost to inactivity.
    Yeah I remember they use to open often many years ago and I haven’t seen them anywhere.
    Thank you anon.
    I joined TL with the last code, is good tracker
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 68 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast