Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    What am I missing here?
    Red's tracker has been down for almost two months. Website is still up but we don't know the real damage. My guess is that the sysop died or ran away with the keys and the website is still running on autopilot or as long as the payment to the hosting is due. Not a good sign.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

anon (21.02.20)

P2P Client
    rutorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 0/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss14
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    What am I missing here?
    https://red.trackerstatus.info
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

anon (21.02.20)

GazelleGames is now offering an official thread for AsianCinema (ACM) for Power Users.

ACM is a tracker that's become something of a replacement for ADC...at least hopefully until ADC2 officially opens (it's still being worked on by some of the old staff).
    AsianCinema closed their applications and registration, my guess is that they're going to become more restricted.
    Last edited by stmcac; 20.02.20 at 10:57.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

U0l (21.02.20)

Quote Originally Posted by stmcac View Post
    GazelleGames is now offering an official thread for AsianCinema (ACM) for Power Users.

ACM is a tracker that's become something of a replacement for ADC...at least hopefully until ADC2 officially opens (it's still being worked on by some of the old staff).
    AsianCinema closed their applications and registration, my guess is that they're going to become more restricted.
    What are the requirements for the invite if you don't mind me asking?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss35957
    Quote Originally Posted by ElBerryKM13 View Post
    Red's tracker has been down for almost two months. Website is still up but we don't know the real damage. My guess is that the sysop died or ran away with the keys and the website is still running on autopilot or as long as the payment to the hosting is due. Not a good sign.
    Quote Originally Posted by U0l View Post
    I had no idea about this, which should prove how often I use RED (only when an album can't be found anywhere else). I sort of regret ditching my other music trackers now, but one inactivity policy is easier to deal with than three, and at least I didn't spend lots of time and money uploading torrents just to climb through the ranks, so it all evens out.

Really hope they recover, but these long downtimes are very damaging and people are going to flock somewhere else. No point in browsing a torrent list if you can't download or seed anything
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 1/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    Can someone post the invite forums from PrivateHD? I can't seem to find it. Thanks
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Collis View Post
    What are the requirements for the invite if you don't mind me asking?
    Pro gamer class, nothing else is mentioned.
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

Collis (Yesterday)

Quote Originally Posted by america View Post
    AlphaRatio invite forum:

Code:
    [OFFICIAL] BeyondHD
    [OFFICIAL] EggMeOn
    [OFFICIAL] AnimeBytes (AB)
    [OFFICIAL] HD-Bits.com
    [OFFICIAL] R4E
    [OFFICIAL] PhoenixBBS
    [OFFICIAL] UHD
    When was AnimeBytes added?
    Last edited by OoOoO; Yesterday at 16:57.
    Thanks

PTHome
    Official invites for Power User section of the forum:
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

On a different note: this is for a different site but why is recruitment for EggMeOn on so many sites?
    Don't want to be mean but it's not even a good tracker (100 torrents and around 200 users) but a lot of private trackers are allowing recruitment for it.
    I know it's fairly new but there's nothing there aside from some things taken from other private trackers and uploaded there, and no one cares (aside from the admin) to upload to it or use it. It's an even worse version of Nostalgic. If you're thinking of joining EggMeOn don't bother.
    Last edited by stmcac; Yesterday at 16:10.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stmcac View Post

On a different note: this is for a different site but why is recruitment for EggMeOn on so many sites?
    Don't want to be mean but it's not even a good tracker (100 torrents and around 200 users) but a lot of private trackers are allowing recruitment for it.
    I know it's fairly new but there's nothing there aside from some things taken from other private trackers and uploaded there, and no one cares (aside from the admin) to upload to it or use it. It's an even worse version of Nostalgic. If you're thinking of joining EggMeOn don't bother.
    Thanks for the advice.

May I know How do I join BTN/where BTN recruits from?
    Thanks

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324