Page 33 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers [ARCHIVED]

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    Where can I join EMP MTV now? I also want to join BTN and PTP
    Thanks

Any idea what is in M-Team Recruitment Forum?

---------- Post Merged on 12.12.19 at 00:40 ---------- Previous Post was on 11.12.19 at 22:00 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Panettone View Post
    I got the required information. If anyone wants, I will post it.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss6

---------- Post Merged on 12.12.19 at 00:40 ---------- Previous Post was on 11.12.19 at 22:00 ----------

Yes please. Because every year, there are trackers removed from invites forum, so a updated on this one will be appreciated
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Davidfum (20.05.21)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Please do, this thread would suck if information was shared in a "need to know" basis.

Also, since so many people are finding this through search engines, I will soon stick it and do a cleanup. I don't think most care that you could get What.cd from SCC a decade ago (and neither tracker even exists anymore). Done. All pre-2017 posts can be found at http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=34456.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

Panettone (13.12.19)

Last edited by Panettone; 13.12.19 at 17:06.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.10.21) , PimpThisLamar (26.01.20) , terraviz (15.12.19) , ElBerryKM13 (14.12.19)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    How to get into PTP?
    What is fastest way, what trackers have requerments and how long you need to wait before you can ask for invite?
    Thanks
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.10.21)

There is a tracker admin offering 4 invites to hdbits and the requirements are insane. 200 uploads to that site, +1 year membership and a high user rank. The tracker is easy to get into imo.

edit: the tracker is uhdbits
    Last edited by ElBerryKM13; 29.12.19 at 19:22.
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.10.21)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by ElBerryKM13 View Post
    There is a tracker admin offering 4 invites to hdbits and the requirements are insane.
    The tracker is easy to get into imo.
    Alright, but which tracker is it

In any case, even the most insane requirements are workable as long as you have a good connection speed (seedboxes are cheaper than ever) and enough free time to waste on this shit. One of my accounts made it to Elite on What.cd in less than a week; it was old enough and I had accrued lots of upload by raping freeleech torrents with a borrowed seedbox, so all I had to do was memorizing the upload rules and form, and learning which torrents were okay to steal from other sites and how. Oh, and in the process I discovered an exploit to prevent others from pre-seeding the files if they already had them, making sure I always got as much upload as possible Could have gone for Torrent Master, but even my 17-year-old self had better things to do.

(In case anyone cares, the perks included: access to an exclusive section, with enlightening discussions such as "would elites have sex with a pregnant woman?", invites that were "better" than those in the regular invite forum, torrent editing privileges and the possibility of becoming an interviewer.)
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

latres (30.12.19)

I made torrent master on ptp because I though it was enough for a hdbits invite and they removed the thread like a month before I qualified. I'm not uploading 200 torrents to uhdbits just to have them say they already sent the invites to someone else. Not falling for that crap again.
    Last edited by ElBerryKM13; 29.12.19 at 22:24.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.10.21)

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    Why do you want to join hdbits when you have ptp? PTP gets most of the good releases.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.10.21)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    I just want to join PTP and BTN
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    Quote Originally Posted by weixin View Post
    I just want to join PTP and BTN
    ptp recruits legendary users from ggn, Elite users from Bib (There might be more recruitments). BTN is not recruiting atm, i'm not 100% sure about this.
    Last edited by H265; 30.12.19 at 16:05.
    Thanks

21. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.10.21)

Quote Originally Posted by H265 View Post
    Why do you want to join hdbits when you have ptp? PTP gets most of the good releases.
    Better encodes/exclusive content, invite forums to few trackers i want to be part of. Also .in recruiter is there.

And last but not least... e-peen lol
    Last edited by ElBerryKM13; 31.12.19 at 01:36.
    Thanks

23. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.10.21)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss76
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Alright, but which tracker is it

In any case, even the most insane requirements are workable as long as you have a good connection speed (seedboxes are cheaper than ever) and enough free time to waste on this shit. One of my accounts made it to Elite on What.cd in less than a week; it was old enough and I had accrued lots of upload by raping freeleech torrents with a borrowed seedbox, so all I had to do was memorizing the upload rules and form, and learning which torrents were okay to steal from other sites and how. Oh, and in the process I discovered an exploit to prevent others from pre-seeding the files if they already had them, making sure I always got as much upload as possible Could have gone for Torrent Master, but even my 17-year-old self had better things to do.

(In case anyone cares, the perks included: access to an exclusive section, with enlightening discussions such as "would elites have sex with a pregnant woman?", invites that were "better" than those in the regular invite forum, torrent editing privileges and the possibility of becoming an interviewer.)
    Couldn't have been said better. Far better things to spend your time + money, especially now when usenet is a very viable option.

Sometimes i wonder: if you combine iptrorrents+filelist for tv+movies, will you ever finish watching? They have a good encode on most movies apparently, especially with filelist mirroring most of hdbits.

---------- Post Merged at 23:08 ---------- Previous Post was at 23:00 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ElBerryKM13 View Post
    There is a tracker admin offering 4 invites to hdbits and the requirements are insane. 200 uploads to that site, +1 year membership and a high user rank. The tracker is easy to get into imo.

edit: the tracker is uhdbits
    Requirements are viable, considering the ones you have to go through in ahd/ptp. How could you have known though before the invite offer to invest into this tracker and rank up?

Imo the invite offer is a "death trap". Not just for inviter, but inveetees as well. He clearly tries to promote the tracker and spike activity a little bit. He should do it in the vip forum in the first place, at the very least. If not recruitment, these invites are destined to be given silently and on a very personal level. There is a reason hdbits got half the members of ptp & btn for example.

---------- Post Merged at 23:14 ---------- Previous Post was at 23:08 ----------

Hdbits is worth it as an all in one package tracker. But the hoops you have to go through in order to get in make it a highly unrealistic option. Used to be easier in past times.You might benefit from amplitude of well seeded of blurays, but thats it. Ptp +btn or simply ptp+mtv+ any general trackers will satisfy all of someone's needs. And I dont even include the option of usenet indexers that mirror lots of hdbits stuff.
    Sometimes we gotta be realistic and have a life.
    If someone want a big e-pen, at least he should do it the right way and either become an encoder or associated with moderatio.
    Thanks

25. Who Said Thanks:

anon (31.12.19)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    latres

Quote Originally Posted by latres View Post
    Sometimes i wonder: if you combine iptrorrents+filelist for tv+movies, will you ever finish watching?
    Doubtful when you consider that IPT has at least 50 different releases of each new movie
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast