Closed Thread
Page 65 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers [ARCHIVED]

Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    Quote Originally Posted by cirulilu View Post
    any tracker offering invites to morethantv, heard they are back online?
    They are back, but the torrents are still offline. I suggest you try getting in. I ever saw the thread on Nebulance and UHDBits. GL!

---------- Post Merged at 11:22 ---------- Previous Post was at 11:19 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    For me, it never was Check my other posts!
    I have been checking all of that, even the mentions of how you just maintain a few now. RED being one of the few.

TBH! I sail the same boat. I find it rather time consuming and prefer usenet more. But it the gaming section from private trackers that makes me stay as usenet does not allow exes. and public trackers are too sometimes* flagged. :(

---------- Post Merged at 11:23 ---------- Previous Post was at 11:22 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PredictablePirate View Post
    I believe I've covered it: https://github.com/PredictablePirate...rInviteThreads

could be I've missed some data while copying it across. there seemed to be a few old or inactive entries that I removed as well, I'm not sure how old that image was.
    This is awesome, thanks for the hard word. I 2nd with anon I hope more people see this and at the same time I hope you keep this updated :)

Cheers!
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

cirulilu (24.01.21)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss6
    Quote Originally Posted by PredictablePirate View Post
    I believe I've covered it: https://github.com/PredictablePirate...rInviteThreads

could be I've missed some data while copying it across. there seemed to be a few old or inactive entries that I removed as well, I'm not sure how old that image was.
    I ain't seeing any thread for recruitment to OB in TeamHD invite thread. Even no official ones are there...

Only From Blu, but that's too unofficial.

Is that list is old?? Or there is different TeamHD
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by cirulilu View Post
    So many trackers !!!
    Must register on all!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dcybergeek View Post
    I have been checking all of that, even the mentions of how you just maintain a few now. RED being one of the few.

TBH! I sail the same boat. I find it rather time consuming and prefer usenet more. But it the gaming section from private trackers that makes me stay as usenet does not allow exes. and public trackers are too sometimes* flagged. :(
    Less is more Yes, having all the best sources is great and exciting, but ultimately time is limited, and the time I'm willing to spend on this tracker stuff doubly so. What's the point of being on HDBits, BTN or those Chinese trackers when the same files will trickle to FL, IPT or Usenet?

Anyway, if you like games, you're basically set with just GGn, and they're fairly easy to join. I remember how they started small and were always in BCG's shadow, but when the latter shut down, did not magically become elitist (unlike PTP or BTN). As for EXEs on Usenet, they're totally allowed... it's common sense and basic security practice that don't allow running executables downloaded from there
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (13.09.21)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss176
    exe on usenet. yeah download if you want your computer to explode

and how to register on all trackers. give me links. i want to be the first one ever to have account on every single tracker.

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1

PHD

iTS is nothing special but is ratioless and you earn Karma for seeding (quite easily). Lot's of good 720p and 1080p encodes.

MTV is still dead (no torrents) and even staff have no idea when they will be back online - honestly it is not looking good and I would not be investing a lot of time into getting in, solid chance it will never come back.

What is the best path into PHD?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss510
    Quote Originally Posted by rc999 View Post
    iTS is nothing special but is ratioless and you earn Karma for seeding (quite easily). Lot's of good 720p and 1080p encodes.
    PTN is the same and both are really useless. FL (without cheating) is more active (peering) with more content and damn easy to simply seed/leech with FL tokens, bonus points or without anything !!. IPT/TL/TD with ghost leeching or even proper non-greedy cheating would even easier to get whatever the hell you want without seeding for stupid HnR rules. All with more content. But these are general trackers, it's not fair to compare (like hell I care about fairness comparing them) so other example would be HD-Torrents/UHDBits/bit-hdtv or even nethd.org are having more encodes than iTS+PTN combined (active ones with multiple seeders) and no HnR annoying rules. Let alone how easy to seed or buffer there. The only one I can compare to iTS/PTN with content is hd-bits.com which has all new encodes in great speeds and simply no ratio worries for many months now !!!.

Simply there are many overrated trackers with trash peering and content anyway !!!

MTV is still dead (no torrents) and even staff have no idea when they will be back online - honestly it is not looking good and I would not be investing a lot of time into getting in, solid chance it will never come back.
    Who needs MTV anyway, check mentioned trackers or specialized TV ones like nebulance.io or shazbat.tv even though both (including MTV) are not worthy for effort to join for content. General trackers will do !

What is the best path into PHD?

I think it's there in multiple invites forum and easy to find in giveaways but since EPSILON encoding team left the content becoming more un-interesting each day !
    Last edited by illusive; 27.01.21 at 23:26.
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (13.09.21) , anon (28.01.21)

another totally useless tracker is baconbits.

worse than PTN and ITS .
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deezer View Post
    another totally useless tracker is baconbits.
    i heard that baconbits was a pathway to better trackers, is that still true?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Used to be, but not anymore. It was also a good starter tracker on its own right, but nowadays there's little activity and the fact they've lost their torrent database several times hasn't helped.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss39
    Same with Hd-T. Their invites section is totally dry.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    i heard that baconbits was a pathway to better trackers, is that still true?
    The only valuable recruitment it has is BiB, nothing special more....
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

sigduwksnsksis9283 (29.01.21)

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    https://old.reddit.com/r/trackers/co..._2021/glj0trf/
    After 9 hours of ads, this submission still hasn't been removed, guess gonna welcome quite a few new members?
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

anon (05.02.21)

P2P Client
    utorrent/qtorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    After 9 hours of ads, this submission still hasn't been removed, guess gonna welcome quite a few new members?
    I think I know the person who posted that.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss39
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    Wow I am not sure why would someone do this. I hope whoever did this removes it. Lol

---------- Post Merged at 10:38 ---------- Previous Post was at 10:13 ----------

Can anyone post what is available on AR invite forums. I guess many threads have gone inactive/closed in recent times
    Last edited by MongoD; 02.02.21 at 06:49.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss510
    Here you go ! AlphaRatio AKA AR

Attachment 20886
    Thanks

21. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (13.09.21) , cyclomune (23.05.21) , PredictablePirate (07.02.21) , MongoD (03.02.21)

Closed Thread
Page 65 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast