Closed Thread
Page 50 of 104 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers [ARCHIVED]

Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    Quote Originally Posted by deezer View Post
    anyone has the list of biggest/best China trackers , with their URL ?

they are separate in their own invite universe , they don't recruit on the western private trackers ...
    I heard that TTG and MTeam are the one of best chinese trackers for now.
    And OurBits is kind of like a recruitment hub for chinese trackers.
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.10.21)

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by deezer View Post
    anyone has the list of biggest/best China trackers , with their URL ?

they are separate in their own invite universe , they don't recruit on the western private trackers ...
    <Here> listed the most famous 6, but tbh it depends on what content you're seeking. site collector? OurBits/M-Team are best. x265 fans? KeepFrds is best. etc.
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.10.21)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss9
    Did ptp's HANDJOB encoding guide get updated recently ? If so can somebody kindly post it

Im trying to encode a good quality rip but the guide available publicly are from 2017 :(
    Last edited by kappaHD; 14.09.20 at 13:53.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (14.09.20)

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    pter.club invite zone
    [Official] [暂停发放/Suspend] OurBits官方邀请发放贴[2019版]
    [Official] Anthelion Official Recruitment
    [Official] AsianCinema (ACM) Unlimited Invites
    [Official] AvistaZ Official Recruitment
    [Official] BeyondHD (BHD)
    [Official] BitHD | bit-hdtv.com Recruitment
    [Official] BroadCity (BdC) Recruitment
    [Official] BTSCHOOL官方邀请发放楼
    [Official] Concertos Official Recruitment
    [Official] DIC 官方邀请楼
    [Official] DiscFan官方邀请
    [Official] Filelist.io (FL) - Unlimited
    [Official] HD4FANS官方邀请
    [Official] HDArea 官方邀请楼
    [Official] HDCiTY 官方邀请楼
    [Official] HDD官方邀请楼
    [Official] HDHome官方邀请楼
    [Official] HDSky 10TB官方磁悬浮 *官方自动第一认领RSS脚本*
    [Official] HD-Torrents
    [Official] Immortal-s.me (IMT) - Unlimited
    [Official] iTS in The Shadow Invite Thread
    [Official] KEEPFRDS官方邀请楼
    [Official] LeagueHD 官方邀请发放楼
    [OFFICIAL] Milkie Official Recruitment
    [Official] M-Team官方邀请
    [Official] Nebulance Official Recruitment
    [Official] OshenPT 官方邀请发放楼
    [Official] pt.sjtu.edu.cn Invite
    [Official] PTHome官方邀请楼
    [Official] TeamHD Unlimited invites
    [Official] TLFBits 官方邀请发放楼
    [Official] TorrentCCF (TCCF)官方邀请楼
    [Official] TorrentLeech 官方邀请楼
    [Official] TTG官方邀请发放楼【PM楼主】
    [Official] UHD UHDBits.org
    [Official] XtremeZone | Myxz.eu Recruitment
    [Official] YingK 官方邀请发放楼
    [Official] 愛薇網(来自加坡)官方邀请楼
    [Official] 百川PT hitpt.com 官方邀请楼
    [Official] 北洋园PT官方邀请楼
    [Official] 备胎 (BeiTai) 官方邀请发放楼
    [Official] 风云墙论坛 (CLWIND Forum)官方邀请楼
    [Official] 高清杜比HD Dolby官方邀请楼
    [Official] 高清街(华语影视俱乐部)官方邀请楼
    [Official] 高清普斯特 (HDPOST)官方邀请楼
    [Official] 萌猫(MoeCat)官方邀请发放楼
    [Official] 南洋PT nanyangpt.com 官方邀请楼
    [Official] 蒲公英PT npupt.com 官方邀请楼
    [Official] 烧包PT官方邀请楼
    [Unlimited] IntoTheInter (SoItGoes)
    [Unlimited] The Horror Charnel
    【Official】高清杜比PT(HD Dolby) 官方邀请发放楼
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (13.09.21) , dcybergeek (13.01.21) , ElBerryKM13 (17.09.20) , sigduwksnsksis9283 (16.09.20) , anon (14.09.20)

jesus that's good!!! might be one of the best invite forum i have seen so far for chinese sites
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    Quote Originally Posted by FubareD View Post
    Figured this could be helpful, since I was hoping to find something more "elite" on these forums. Maybe PTH and Apollo will get some BTN or PTP in the future.

In the meantime, these are the official recruits on each forum.

Apollo Elite

PTH Power User

Gazelle Games ProGamer
    can someone let me know, where to join these forums ? i could not find it on google ? thank you
    is it correct ? please check the links below
    https://interview.orpheus.network/ for apollo

https://gazellegames.net/login.php for gazelle games

https://redacted.ch/index.php for PTH ?

so if we join one of them and pay for some cash we would have those invites to other trackers ?
    Last edited by sashiagustina; 16.09.20 at 07:55.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    Quote Originally Posted by jilboobseksi View Post
    can someone let me know, where to join these forums ? i could not find it on google ? thank you

so if we join one of them and pay for some cash we would have those invites to other trackers ?
    You join and then make yourself way up the user classes. Invite forums will be enabled PU+, then you can request them.

Easiest to join is RED through the interview: https://interviewfor.red/en/index.html

---------- Post Merged at 23:05 ---------- Previous Post was at 23:03 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    jesus that's good!!! might be one of the best invite forum i have seen so far for chinese sites
    Agree. But pter.club changed domain/dead? or it has a fake login as wdma's
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.10.21)

Quote Originally Posted by L3tti View Post
    Agree. But pter.club changed domain/dead? or it has a fake login as wdma's

https://pterclub.com/ this should be the domain..
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.10.21)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    That won't work on any of them. Donations do get you some perks, but if you want access to the invite forum, you must reach a certain user class (Power User on RED and OPS, Pro Gamer on GGn) by fulfilling its minimum requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by L3tti View Post
    Easiest to join is RED through the interview: https://interviewfor.red/en/index.html
    "Easiest" is relative. The studying you have to do isn't nearly as hard as people seem to think, but the waiting time can span many hours, and if you aren't at the keyboard when you finally reach the front of the queue, it's back to square one.

Also, don't browse the preparatory site from the same IP you do the interview from in any capacity, because they cross-check addresses and will call you out on it. If you want to cheat, wget -m that shit and open it in offline mode. Or better yet, read it before the interview and actually know it so that you don't need to look it up anywhere.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.10.21)

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254

RED really isn't worth the time it takes to get in. Passing the interview by studying carefully and waiting in line for 10+ hours is already time consuming, but what is waiting for us? more time consuming! music files are so small and there're so few leechers that we can hardly cheat. and we even have to release torrents, many torrents...all in all, what we give is not proportional to what we get in RED. I've basically abandoned my account there.

If you wanna get into these so called "best" trackers, GGn is probably the better route (though idk if recruiting thread eg. PTP's is still open), GGn is open for signing up occasionally and relatively easy to cheat, not to mention who dislike games? it's also easy to get into GGn via MAM in usual.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.10.21)

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    RED really isn't worth the time it takes to get in. Passing the interview by studying carefully and waiting in line for 10+ hours is already time consuming, but what is waiting for us? more time consuming! music files are so small and there're so few leechers that we can hardly cheat. and we even have to release torrents, many torrents...all in all, what we give is not proportional to what we get in RED. I've basically abandoned my account there.

If you wanna get into these so called "best" trackers, GGn is probably the better route (though idk if recruiting thread eg. PTP's is still open), GGn is open for signing up occasionally and relatively easy to cheat, not to mention who dislike games? it's also easy to get into GGn via MAM in usual.
    yeah you are right! thank you for your information, if we force to cheat on RED, they will notice it very quick because of the reason you mention above, yeap :) games have huge gigs data so it must be safe
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.10.21)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Even as someone who has no interest on or time for climbing the ladder or finding invites, I find RED valuable and take good care of my account for a single reason: they're great for finding rare albums that aren't anywhere else, and occasionally, upgrading my copies... in other words, you know, for the content. The required ratio system means you can download up to 20 GB "for free" as long as you seed it all, and even if you hit & run everything, ratios aren't enforced until the 5 GB mark. If you take advantage of their freeleech tokens on top of that, they're suddenly very accessible to the casual user.

As for the interview, I was invited myself, and indeed I don't think I could sit through the long waiting times. But we should be grateful that they offer such an opportunity at all, most trackers don't.
    Thanks

22. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (13.09.21)

P2P Client
    mratio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss93
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    This was posted less than two months ago.
    is btn invite still available in ptn
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    they're great for finding rare albums that aren't anywhere else, and occasionally, upgrading my copies... in other words, you know, for the content.
    That's why RED is useless and GGn is more valuable for me even though only considering contents. I'm music noob but game fan. π_π Spotify is more than enough. Also I gave up joining PTP when realized my movie appreciation is just so-so. most ones I wanna watch could be found on general trackers. then why bother joining?

When first joined SBI, of about 60 trackers I had accounts and still seeking more, total collector, after gradually throwing away these years, only 20 trackers left in the bookmark, and now actually only 6 trackers are truely being used every day: MTeam, KeepFrds, HDSky, TTG, GGn and Gaytorrent. as for other trackers, wouldnt even bother to sign up a new if lost. the suited tracker, the best tracker.
    Thanks

25. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (25.10.21)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    I'm music noob but game fan. π_π Spotify is more than enough. Also I gave up joining PTP when realized my movie appreciation is just so-so. most ones I wanna watch could be found on general trackers. then why bother joining?
    I had an account on PTP and lost it to inactivity. Despite having no ratio troubles, I rarely used it as I was able to find every flick I wanted elsewhere. The movie-oriented interface and features were nice, but optional.

In other words, same situation and feelings as you and RED, just with a different tracker

When first joined SBI, of about 60 trackers I had accounts and still seeking more, total collector, after gradually throwing away these years, only 20 trackers left in the bookmark, and now actually only 6 trackers are truely being used every day
    We have all been there. I used to register on every site that hit the open signups thread "just to have an extra source", or perhaps in case they became the next big thing. Over time, you trim until you only have what you actually use. The fact that not having to keep a few dozen accounts active is easier and less time-consuming also helps
    Thanks

27. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (13.09.21) , JohnareyouOK (20.09.20)

Closed Thread
Page 50 of 104 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast