Closed Thread
Page 40 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers [ARCHIVED]

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss20
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I wonder if it's a cultural thing. I was looking for a U2 invite for someone else, but the rules and requirements to merely start climbing the ladder are crazy.
    Also I want U2 invite, what are the rules and requirements?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    I don't remember the specifics, but I was told that you needed to join one Chinese tracker, pass the initial "exam", reach one of those super-duper user classes (with several TBs of upload), gain access to their invite forum... then ask for an invite to another Chinese tracker, do the same again, and only then you could reach the other invite forum that will actually get you on U2.

That was last year, though, so things may have changed now. There was also a way to join if you have a physical collection of anime discs that you're willing to rip and upload, but I don't.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    permaseed
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    Quote Originally Posted by U0l View Post
    What is the value of a membership in TPS?
    The site is a dead zone don't bother it's a waste of time.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss20
    Quote Originally Posted by chetpa View Post
    What is the alternative?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deezer View Post
    avoid china trackers , had to take a "test" for 1 month.

and they penalize seedboxes .
    What? These are easiest thing in the world. I'll take climbing the ranks at chinese trackers with just download/upload stats over uploads anyday of the week.

I only need 3 more chinese trackers to complete the RPG. Will probably join one of these 3 in the next month or so.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    rutorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss22
    Quote Originally Posted by chetpa View Post
    But
    Quote Originally Posted by H265 View Post
    There is an updated recruitment thread of most trackers on tps. somebody should take a screenshot of that page and post here.
    Last edited by U0l; 27.03.20 at 01:54.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElBerryKM13 View Post
    What? These are easiest thing in the world. I'll take climbing the ranks at chinese trackers with just download/upload stats over uploads anyday of the week.

I only need 3 more chinese trackers to complete the RPG. Will probably join one of these 3 in the next month or so.
    china trackers don't have invites to top gazelle trackers .
    only more tests .
    and since there are no seedbox , uploads takes a week .
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

(26.02.22)

china trackers don't have invites to top gazelle trackers .
    only more tests .
    and since there are no seedbox , uploads takes a week .
    Nobody said they have invites to top trackers.

Harddrives are cheap you can build yourself a home seedbox and will have enough buffer to make it ratioless at any chinese tracker. I don't know why are you struggling with these trackers if they are the easiest of all. I don't want to see you at bibliotik or RED then. These are really hard economy trackers.
    Thanks

Nobody said they have invites to top trackers.

Harddrives are cheap you can build yourself a home seedbox and will have enough buffer to make it ratioless at any chinese tracker. I don't know why are you struggling with these trackers if they are the easiest of all. I don't want to see you at bibliotik or RED then. These are really hard economy trackers.
    lol who said I struggle on these 2nd rate china trackers ?
    they are just wasting my time with these useless tests , they hope people fail and have to donate .

RED is easy , 200 freeleech tokens lol .
    bibliotik got hacked , why waste time seeding? (the-eye.eu/public/Books/Bibliotik)
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.10.21)

lol who said I struggle on these 2nd rate china trackers ?
    they are just wasting my time with these useless tests , they hope people fail and have to donate .

RED is easy , 200 freeleech tokens lol .
    bibliotik got hacked , why waste time seeding? (the-eye.eu/public/Books/Bibliotik)

"Uploads take a week" seems like you are struggling there.

Chinese trackers are not 2nd rate wtf you talking about? they get a bunch of stuff first before anyone else and also content not found on any other place. It ends up on ptp and other trackers later but if it weren't for these chinese trackers a bunch of asian stuff would not been possible to have.

And some of them do have invites to low tier USA based trackers. In fact one of them has invites to a tracker that was offering invites to HDB.

This is like the hate for IPT. People just like to shit on ipt because of their shenanigans of the past but fail to realize we are all a bunch of scummy pirates stealing other people's content so we are really not any better.

I honestly don't get the hate of these trackers.
    Last edited by ElBerryKM13; 30.03.20 at 18:07.
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.10.21)

"Uploads take a week" seems like you are struggling there.

Chinese trackers are not 2nd rate wtf you talking about? they get a bunch of stuff first before anyone else and also content not found on any other place. It ends up on ptp and other trackers later but if it weren't for these chinese trackers a bunch of asian stuff would not been possible to have.

And some of them do have invites to low tier USA based trackers. In fact one of them has invites to a tracker that was offering invites to HDB.

This is like the hate for IPT. People just like to shit on ipt because of their shenanigans of the past but fail to realize we are all a bunch of scummy pirates stealing other people's content so we are really not any better.

I honestly don't get the hate of these trackers.
    LOL "Uploads take a week" refers to the speed of the china uploaders , who throttle their uploads and take 1 week to finish uploading.

---------- Post Merged at 12:02 ---------- Previous Post was at 11:15 ----------

China trackers are not 2nd rate .

It's 3rd rate .

As bad as those in Hungarian , Romanian , Russian , Turkish etc languages .
    Last edited by deezer; 31.03.20 at 13:31.
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.10.21)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    As bad as those in Hungarian , Romanian , Russian , Turkish etc languages .
    Oh, now you're crazy. nCore, Filelist.ro and RuTracker could mop the floor with any "cabal" or "elite" site. In fact, they even get a lot of the same uploads
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (24.10.21) , PimpThisLamar (03.04.20) , ElBerryKM13 (01.04.20)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    Can u Please tell me what is in the 32Pag.es Invite forum .I heard it have Karagarga (if yes then can u please tell me the requirement ).If no where it is available and what trakcer recruits for cinemagaddon and cinematik as well .
    Thank you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Oh, now you're crazy. nCore, Filelist.ro and RuTracker could mop the floor with any "cabal" or "elite" site. In fact, they even get a lot of the same uploads
    I agree.

You know you can tell when somebody is just nuts that you stop talking to them? As soon as he said that I knew it was somebody crazy.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by gazelle View Post
    Can u Please tell me what is in the 32Pag.es Invite forum .I heard it have Karagarga (if yes then can u please tell me the requirement ).
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=355748
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 40 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast