Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need advices..(TL-REVTT)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11

Exclamation Need advices..(TL-REVTT)

hi ,i just wonder if RATIOMASTER works fine on these trackers,if not pls tell me another prog. or mod how about abuze(shu) mod 4 or ratio faker,etc... or they detect them , and if i should allow to:1 scrape peers form tracker,use tcp listener....pls help bec i am very worried to start cheating,bec. getting into these trackers again is not that easy
    Thanks in advance.........................
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191
    Shu mod works for sure,works anywhere,ratiomaster works to.just don't use speeds over 100,and use this tools on torrents with many seeders/leechers
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    how about u torrent 1.8.2 mods???????
    and about ratio master do u sure it will not catched,i will use speed ranges from 20 to 30,thanks in advance..........
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191
    Don't know about utorrent 1.8.2 mods,i don't use it.With this speeds you will there not be catched for sureIf you use ratiomaster don't forget to use memory reader before starting faking
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    On revTT even the PMR works, which is the fastest way to fake upload.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by kazuya View Post
    Don't know about utorrent 1.8.2 mods,i don't use it.With this speeds you will there not be catched for sureIf you use ratiomaster don't forget to use memory reader before starting faking
    yes i know i will use memory reader but,should i use tcp listner and scrape peers or not,thanks for ur help
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    You don't need to use them.

Use TCP Listener only makes you shown as connectable on the tracker and Scrape only makes RM to "ask" the tracker for the amount of seeders and leechers and show them inside the RM window.

On revTT don't use too high speeds there, the mods there sometimes check the peerlists and maybe ask you for a speedtest.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Quote Originally Posted by alola_2 View Post
    how about u torrent 1.8.2 mods???????
    There have been recent reports of uT mods getting you banned at RevTT. I'd go for the PMR as shoulder said - you can flash 50GB with it, then after you use them up with downloading, flash another 50GB, and so on.

Regarding the TCP listener and scraping - I'd use the former if you're not behind a router/firewall, or have opened RM's fake port on it, to appear as connectable and draw less attention, but not the latter, because after all the total amount of seeders and leechers is already retrieved in announces.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    . I'd go for the PMR as shoulder said - you can flash 50GB with it, then after you use them up with downloading, flash another 50GB, and so on.
    so are u sure from PMR?????is it better than RM on TL,REVTT..also what do u mean by flashing 50!!!!!!do you mean upload 50gb in one time?????

. Regarding the TCP listener and scraping - I'd use the former if you're not behind a router/firewall, or have opened RM's fake port on it, to appear as connectable and draw less attention, but not the latter, because after all the total amount of seeders and leechers is already retrieved in announces
    i have opened a port for RM,now u think that i should not use listener and scraping..am i right?????
    thanks in advance.........
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Quote Originally Posted by alola_2 View Post
    so are u sure from PMR?????is it better than RM on TL,REVTT..also what do u mean by flashing 50!!!!!!do you mean upload 50gb in one time?????
    RevTT: yes, I'm sure.
    TL: don't! A nice trick there is to use the RM and jump on an scene release with lots of leechers directly as a seeder, with 100-200kB/s speeds, at the same time you use the NoComplete uTorrent mod to download.

Regarding flashing... the PMR is a flasher - it "uploads" whatever amount you want in just seconds. I have always used it to fake 50GB, download them, then fake another 50GB, and so on, specially since RevTT doesn't care about HnR's. (And if they did, "don't send the completed flag" would work wonders, just like at any other tracker)

i have opened a port for RM,now u think that i should not use listener and scraping..am i right?????
    TCP listener: yes
    Scraping: no
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    RevTT: yes, I'm sure.
    TL: don't! A nice trick there is to use the RM and jump on an scene release with lots of leechers directly as a seeder, with 100-200kB/s speeds, at the same time you use the NoComplete uTorrent mod to download.

Regarding flashing... the PMR is a flasher - it "uploads" whatever amount you want in just seconds. I have always used it to fake 50GB, download them, then fake another 50GB, and so on, specially since RevTT doesn't care about HnR's. (And if they did, "don't send the completed flag" would work wonders, just like at any other tracker)

TCP listener: yes
    Scraping: no
    i think that uploading 50 gbs in a few seconds is easy to be catched and banned espically on TL ...........
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Yes, that's right, but in practice it works fine at RevTT.

As I said before, don't do it at TL.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    use the NoComplete uTorrent mod to download.
    do u test this mode on TL????? if u did and it works fine pls send it to me,thanks in advance...........
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Of course. I'd never tell anyone to do something I haven't myself - that's how I get my stuff off TL.

You can find the mod here.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    what i benefit from There is no entry in the snatchlist.
    i think it is better to use report seeder mod....what u think????
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast