if you're kamikadze, go on

joke...i would increase till 30-50 for sure, but it's your choise after all
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39435
    Quote Originally Posted by basti View Post
    Do they automatically remove accounts that have low ratio? Coz the rate I'm goin now, I can't increase fake upload speed until I've been a member for a longer period.
    If your ratio goes below 0.5, you'll have 3 days to get it above that, or will be warned for 7 days by the system. If you don't get it to 0.5 or higher in those seven days, you're demoted to "muppet" and given another 7 days to get it above 0.65. If you don't, your account will be disabled. "Muppets" can only have 2 active torrents.

If you're able to get your ratio above 0.65 after being demoted, you'll be promoted to the User class.

Ave swarm speed is 200 - 300 kB/s (seedboxes!?!)
    56 seeders / 95 leechers

Leechers might be partial seeders, not sure....
    It's possible. Is the torrent a pack?

increased fake up to 4-10 kB/s lol

You guys think its safe to increase it more?
    I wouldn't recommend it. If after using 4-10kB/s rates for some days you're not banned, that's very good to hear, but don't increase your speeds anymore until your account is 45 days old.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss169
    /me cheated on a fresh, popular torrent (~35GB), with >1MB/s for an hour, then i chilled out, and everything was fine...seeder/leechers= 1/92, smth like that...
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Quote Originally Posted by sarancha View Post
    /me cheated on a fresh, popular torrent (~35GB), with >1MB/s for an hour, then i chilled out, and everything was fine...seeder/leechers= 1/92, smth like that...
    I wouldn't do that honeslty,since BitMeTV has a well known slice of the user base with seedboxes,so others are only home connection addicts,so using such high speeds is a ring on the big hammer
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss169
    Aurion. i know, it was the only and the last time i played so "dirty"
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    It's possible. Is the torrent a pack?

-Yup! Its a pack.

I wouldn't recommend it. If after using 4-10kB/s rates for some days you're not banned, that's very good to hear, but don't increase your speeds anymore until your account is 45 days old.

-Do you mean having 4-10kB/s fake up in BMTV can get noticed as well? Any settings you guys like to recommend? I'm currently using speed mode++ with only "add your real uploaded amount to fake uploaded amount" option ticked at 4-10kB/s. Any other options I should tick?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    vUze Xtreme & mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss291

Smile

Well, I Also cheated on BItmeTv, my account is less Than 1 months old.

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]I used mratio 2.0.10.0(without EmuDb fix) with Bit-tornado 0.3.1.7 Emulation for cheating On a torrent worth 1.6 Gb Size.......

it worked without Any problems....

But i Didn,t Cheated Again till now, because here d MODs say that its risky to do that.

Anyways is it possible for the Staff(Mods) on Bitmetv to check whether a user is connected to a peer or not through Logs?

because Mratio doesnt connect to peers while Faking & i Think it will look suspicious that you are uploading at 30-40 kB/s without connecting to a peer.

Please Correct me & guide me if i m wrong.......
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39435
    -Yup! Its a pack.
    Then I'm sure most of the "leechers" on that torrent are partial seeders. Be careful.

-Do you mean having 4-10kB/s fake up in BMTV can get noticed as well? Any settings you guys like to recommend? I'm currently using speed mode++ with only "add your real uploaded amount to fake uploaded amount" option ticked at 4-10kB/s. Any other options I should tick?
    First of all, disable that option - it can make you overfake. Secondly, you can of course use higher speeds (do a search for "bitmetv" in this forum), but that's once your account is older than 45 days, and therefore you're not being heavily watched anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"]I used mratio 2.0.10.0(without EmuDb fix) with Bit-tornado 0.3.1.7 Emulation for cheating On a torrent worth 1.6 Gb Size.......

it worked without Any problems....
    I recommend you apply the fix or re-download the archive from the mRatio thread (which has it already included), should you decide to use other emulations.

Anyways is it possible for the Staff(Mods) on Bitmetv to check whether a user is connected to a peer or not through Logs?
    No.

because Mratio doesnt connect to peers while Faking & i Think it will look suspicious that you are uploading at 30-40 kB/s without connecting to a peer.
    That's the problem with tools - they don't connect to peers. You have to be more careful with your fake speeds than if you were using a modded client.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191
    Now i don't understand something Max speed should be between 4-10kB/s or you get banned,but my real upload is much more,what's with that?Or my real doesn't matter,they notice only fake speeds?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39435
    Quote Originally Posted by kazuya View Post
    Now i don't understand something Max speed should be between 4-10kB/s or you get banned,but my real upload is much more,what's with that?
    You can go above that if your account is older than 45 days. It's just that I have never gone above 20kB/s because I'm very careful not to lose my BMTV acc...

Now, should you get to upload, and if your real upload speed is higher than 10kbs, I'd say it's better if you don't cheat

Or my real doesn't matter,they notice only fake speeds?
    They'll only see your fake ones unless you've enabled "add your real uploaded amount to the fake uploaded amount" - in this case they'll see your reported speed = real one + fake one.
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

kazuya (25.02.09)

Cheat on BitmeTV

i have account and now i decided to cheat there with SB-I mod that work perfectly on waffles
    now can i cheat on bitmetv and i read the other topic and he didnt help me very much
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39435
    Merged to the other cheating on BitMeTV thread.

Why wasn't it helpful? Just read it carefully.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss16
    so should i start using mratio with 7kb/s up speed???
    -----------------------------------
    vuze 4.1.0.1 is a banned client there,
    so cant use it!!!!
    so i ahve to use mratio

i have dl'd only 2 mb and upped 0mb in 2 weeks!
    Last edited by maiden94; 03.03.09 at 07:44. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss169
    maiden94 you can "upgrade" azureus too latest version 4.1.0.4, by changing the spoof...because the latest version of vuze isnt banned there
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss16
    Quote Originally Posted by sarancha View Post
    maiden94 you can "upgrade" azureus too latest version 4.1.0.4, by changing the spoof...because the latest version of vuze isnt banned there
    i am using 4.1.0.1.Its saying "Error:the client is banned."

So now what do ido?
    Last edited by maiden94; 03.03.09 at 12:54.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast