Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 999

Thread: Cheating on BitMeTV

  1. #856
    i fake at 15-30 KB with Mratio and memory reader enbaled !
    Thanks

  2. #857
    Quote Originally Posted by mizo View Post
    yes you can cheat with MR
    but if your account is old enough to cheat
    and use Memory Reader with speed under 500 Kb/s
    there are some people cheated with 1 Mb/s but their accounts was old to cheat properly
    Would a 30+ week old account be classes at old? And what max speeds would be safe to use? I'm on 300kb/s using memory reader atm.
    Thanks

  3. #858
    Quote Originally Posted by traders_paradise View Post
    Would a 30+ week old account be classes at old? And what max speeds would be safe to use? I'm on 300kb/s using memory reader atm.
    i guess to be on the more safe side keep the speed at 100-150kb, may be more or less, it all depends on the peer speed list.
    Thanks

  4. #859

    Join Date
    08.04.11
    Location
    La viva El Britannia
    P2P Client
    uTorrentRatioMaster 1.9.1
    Posts
    254
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by matrixcoder View Post
    i guess to be on the more safe side keep the speed at 100-150kb, may be more or less, it all depends on the peer speed list.
    I was using around 300kbps when my account was 1 day old, still not banned. Don't think he needs to be that careful.

    30 weeks = 7 and a half months. An account that old wont be in the watch list for new users, and it should of provided you plenty of opportunity to seed a lot at 0kbps to get your average overall peer speed down. If you've seeded a lot at 0kbps, or just seeded legit since having the account then go for it. If your account rarely sees uploading activity, get your average upload speed down first by seeding a lot legit or spoofing at 0kbps.
    Last edited by GymTanAndLaundry; 20.06.11 at 00:38.
    Thanks

  5. #860
    Quote Originally Posted by GymTanAndLaundry View Post
    I was using around 300kbps when my account was 1 day old, still not banned. Don't think he needs to be that careful.

    30 weeks = 7 and a half months. An account that hold wont be in the watch list for new users, and it should of provided you plenty of opportunity to seed a lot at 0kbps to get your average overall peer speed down. If you've seeded a lot at 0kbps, or just seeded legit since having the account then go for it. If your account rarely sees uploading activity, get your average upload speed down first by seeding a lot legit or spoofing at 0kbps.

    Thanks for the info mate, im seeding xxx torrents at xxx so hopefully thats not to much.
    Last edited by traders_paradise; 20.06.11 at 01:09.
    Thanks

  6. #861

    Join Date
    08.04.11
    Location
    La viva El Britannia
    P2P Client
    uTorrentRatioMaster 1.9.1
    Posts
    254
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by traders_paradise View Post
    Thanks for the info mate, im seeding 10 torrents at 450kbps so hopefully thats not to much.
    Randomize the speed, you dont want a BMTV staff reading this and banning you

    Finding a user uploading xx torrents all at xxxkbps shouldnt be too hard for them....
    Last edited by GymTanAndLaundry; 20.06.11 at 00:56.
    Thanks

  7. #862
    Quote Originally Posted by GymTanAndLaundry View Post
    Randomize the speed, you dont want a BMTV staff reading this and banning you

    Finding a user uploading xxx torrent all at xxxkbps shouldnt be too hard for them....
    lool i changed my post, change urs aswel for my sake hehe
    Last edited by traders_paradise; 20.06.11 at 00:53.
    Thanks

  8. #863

    Join Date
    08.04.11
    Location
    La viva El Britannia
    P2P Client
    uTorrentRatioMaster 1.9.1
    Posts
    254
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by traders_paradise View Post
    lool i changed my post, change urs aswel for my sake hehe
    Haha, done

    Got to be careful what you post out here in the open... we know they come and read here
    Thanks

  9. Who Said Thanks:

    traders_paradise (20.06.11)

  10. #864
    Quote Originally Posted by GymTanAndLaundry View Post
    Haha, done

    Got to be careful what you post out here in the open... we know they come and read here
    Thanks and thanks for the advice lol I've seen the hdahoy staff post in the Cheating on HDahoy thread so i wudnt be suprised if bitmetv staff did the same
    Thanks

  11. #865
    Moderator anon's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.02.08
    Posts
    35,969
    Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss35969
    You saw what some tracker staff posted on another thread, but not the second rule you agreed to follow when you made your first post?
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."
    Thanks

  12. #866
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    You saw what some tracker staff posted on another thread, but not the second rule you agreed to follow when you made your first post?
    ahh that doesn't make sense to me lol break that down into simple terms man. whats the second rule?
    Thanks

  13. #867
    Moderator anon's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.02.08
    Posts
    35,969
    Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss35969
    SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source #1 - Rules

    Sorry if I'm going too fast.

    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."
    Thanks

  14. #868
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source #1 - Rules

    Sorry if I'm going too fast.

    ohhh i see, my bad. Will use it next time :)
    Thanks

  15. #869

    Join Date
    08.04.11
    Location
    La viva El Britannia
    P2P Client
    uTorrentRatioMaster 1.9.1
    Posts
    254
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by traders_paradise View Post
    ohhh i see, my bad. Will use it next time :)
    Haha I never read the rules I never seem to get in trouble though.... I guess most forums have the same rules though so it's just common sense to me what to do and not what to do after having the internet for so many years... :)

    only rule you need to know: defy torrent tracker staff at all costs!!!
    Last edited by GymTanAndLaundry; 20.06.11 at 01:38.
    Thanks

  16. Who Said Thanks:

    (20.06.11)

  17. #870
    Quote Originally Posted by GymTanAndLaundry View Post
    Haha I never read the rules I never seem to get in trouble though.... I guess most forums have the same rules though so it's just common sense to me what to do and not what to do after having the internet for so many years... :)

    only rule you need to know: defy torrent tracker staff at all costs!!!
    hahaha yeah thats a MUST KNOW rule! and yeah i'm familiar with the general forum rules but i guess i don't really use the thank button much, i need to make it into a habit i guess.
    Thanks

Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •