>>>>>> Matías <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Supplier:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> hitman <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Changelog / Features:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

* FIX: Remove Framework 3.5 dependency (shouldn't be there in the first place)
    * ADD: Russian translation (Thanks to Selven)
    * ADD: Tracker exclusion

* EXE not running fix
    * New engine
    * New GUI

What is this?:

If you know what GreedyTorrent is, then the answer is really simple: it's a clon.
    But wait, it's not based on GT ... this is a written-from-scratch software, I don't even know GT author.

I've started this project because I think that there's one important missing feature in GT, and that's the ability to pick up a random modification ratio. That's the biggest problem of GT, and because of that it's relative easy to detect when someone is using it (for tracker admins).

Ratio Faker offers the possibility to generate a random value in every announce, like in a real bittorrent transfer scenario. Obviously, you must select the extreme values moderately.

Please, report any bug or problem that you find by posting a comment here.

Should work with any client that support http proxy, but I've only tested with µTorrent 1.8.x.

How to use?

- Open Ratio Faker and check in what port is listening

- Open µTorrent or your favourite bittorrent client and set the proxy with the following data:

Host: 127.0.0.1
    Port: 8800 (you should put here the listening port of step 1)
    Proxy Type: http

For example, in µTorrent you have to go to Option, Preferences. Go to Connection, under Proxy Server section enter the above data and then click OK to save.

That's all!

Note: we have permission from the coder to distribute this tool.
    It's not related to the tool RatioFaker 0.65b!

The Binary version have all avaible languages. English, German, Italian, Russian, Romania, Spanish

Last edited by Rebound; 19.02.09 at 21:46.

cheaten - wieso kompliziert wenn's auch einfach geht.!

No Place to Hide
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

CHscx (17.03.19) , - (25.02.09) , manilabe (23.02.09) , DCore (23.02.09) , - (22.02.09) , alupigus (22.02.09) , - (22.02.09) , - (22.02.09) , - (21.02.09) , DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 (21.02.09) , mmmmm (21.02.09) , - (21.02.09) , dongwonlee (20.02.09) , zatoicchi (20.02.09) , d00d (20.02.09) , Grambo (20.02.09) , dada888888 (19.02.09) , shoulder (19.02.09) , anon (19.02.09) , SBfreak (19.02.09)

Hey guys after getting banned on IPT I am planing to use this thing on Bitgamer.Anyone else tried it?What will happen?Thank You.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SBfreak View Post
    Hey guys after getting banned on IPT I am planing to use this thing on Bitgamer.Anyone else tried it?What will happen?Thank You.
    i don't know but Ratio Faker works on ipt i tried it.
    Busy , new things always comes
    Its the time for personal life ,Still here from time to time, Greeting for everybody All .

Its easy way to capture the announces :-
    Tutorial how use SmartSniff to Capture announces for Bittorrent
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Hey guys after getting banned on IPT
    I used it on IPT as well, with a 0.2-0.4 download multiplier.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Well..I never got banned with this version....I got banned on IPT while using the 0.7 version.
    mmmmm can you please tell me what are the multiplier values you use on IPT?
    Thanks

Well..I never got banned with this version....I got banned on IPT while using the 0.7 version.
    mmmmm can you please tell me what are the multiplier values you use on IPT?
    upload not higher than 3.123
    Busy , new things always comes
    Its the time for personal life ,Still here from time to time, Greeting for everybody All .

Its easy way to capture the announces :-
    Tutorial how use SmartSniff to Capture announces for Bittorrent
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

SBfreak (23.02.09)

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    µTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    Hi, I was playing a little bit with Ratio Faker 0.9.3 with a new feature "don't report my download"... but I encounter an issue.

What i'm doing right now (if that mode is enabled) is modify the report so the tracker will see you as a seeder, downloaded will be always 0 and left always 0.
    The problem with this is that the tracker is not going to give your ip to other seeders, only to leechers. That said, you'll only receive connections from other leechers with the consequent reduction in download speed if there are a few just a few (obviously this is applicable only to private trackers where DHT an PEX is disabled).

If I modify this behavior to show you as a leecher in the tracker (downloaded = 0; left = size_of_torrent) and report always that in every announce, I think that would be really easy to trackers admin ban you... is a really strange situation if you upload without downloading anything.

What do you think? What should I do?

Cheers.
    Last edited by matias; 23.02.09 at 23:19. Reason: typo
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

anon (23.02.09)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Quote Originally Posted by matias View Post
    What i'm doing right now (if that mode is enabled) is modify the report so the tracker will see you as a seeder, downloaded will be always 0 and left always 0.
    The problem with this is that the tracker is not going to give your ip to other seeders, only to leechers. That said, you'll only receive connections from other leechers with the consequent reduction in download speed if there are a few just a few (obviously this is applicable only to private trackers where DHT an PEX is disabled).

If I modify this behavior to show you as a leecher in the tracker (downloaded = 0; left = size_of_torrent) and report always that in every announce, I think that would be really easy to trackers admin ban you... is a really strange situation if you upload without downloading anything.

Well, there's no solid solution in my opinion, but maybe you could let the user choose between these options, if it's possible for you:
    • show as seeder (download=0, real upload, left=0) - Safest option, I think. Warn the user about the speed reduction.
    • show as leecher, always 0% done (download=0, upload=0, left=size_of_torrent) - warn the user about possible bans (if you're 0% done, how can you upload?). This works great on TB, for example.
    • show as leecher, real progress (download=0, real upload, real left) - a bit like in the upcoming Extreme mod. Warn the user about possible bans (if you haven't downloaded anything, how can you have progressed?).

Like in the uTorrent mods, or Azureus Hack. The problem is that the tracker will send you seeders' IPs as long as &left= is nonzero, but if it is, you won't be shown as seeder...
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

matias (23.02.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss45
    or have it report as a 99% torrent thats missing an nfo or something and let it download a few kilos or mb to the tracker all while obtaining the peerlist then have it show as seeder shortly after the peerlist is fetched
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

matias (24.02.09)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss32
    Quote Originally Posted by matias View Post
    Hi, I was playing a little bit with Ratio Faker 0.9.3 with a new feature "don't report my download"... but I encounter an issue.

Cheers.

I would give both options seeder = 100%, no reporting of download but report the multiplied upload to the tracker and leecher = 0%, no reporting either upload or download to the tracker.
    Hope you release this soon would love to test the new version out.
    Last edited by hellboy118; 24.02.09 at 16:16.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

matias (25.02.09)

P2P Client
    u torrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    I am using uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecherpack v8.1 (based on uTorrent 1.82 Build 14458) successfully. Can I use this tool parallel with last one.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    If you're going to use an uTorrent mod along this tool, don't use any of the Fakeup, Multi or NoReport ones - the cheating stacks up.
    Thanks

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    µTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    Ratio Faker 0.9.3 is out!

Changelog:

* ADD: Check for updates at startup
    * ADD: Silent leech mode (don't report upload nor download)
    * ADD: Dutch translation (Thanks to Martijn)
    * ADD: Italian translation (Thanks to xTreMe678it)

Remember!: Before changing from one mode to another, changing the modifier or ratios, ALWAYS stop (not pause!) all your torrents.

Ratio Faker: Ratio Faker 0.9.3 is out!

I didn't have time to look what is the best way to implement the "mark me as seeder" (and report your upload only), but I've read all your suggestions. Maybe would be in the next version.
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

mmmmm (26.02.09) , anon (25.02.09)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12